Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Running from a Paparrazi of girls Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Running from a Paparrazi of girls

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Running from a Paparrazi of girls Empty Running from a Paparrazi of girls

Post  Irie Shouichi Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Shou bolted down the street quickly as ten or more girls chased after him, he didn't know why they suddenly just randomly screamed, pointed, and then started running after him. He stopped for a moment as he looked around for a way to go before he spotted the Da Luca's home and ran for the gates while the girls were still not to be seen. "WHERE IS HE?!" He heard one of them shout making him panick and jump into the bushes just under the kitchen window.

[[I just felt like posting as Shou-chan. I've missed him >w>]]
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Running from a Paparrazi of girls Empty Re: Running from a Paparrazi of girls

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Lucille blinked for a moment, hearing yelling and then rustling near the kitchen window. "...Wtf?" She muttered, peering out the window before grinning widely. "Oh Shou-Kun~. Didn't know you liked to look in on me~." She said, leaning out the window, her chest being pushed up by her placing her weight against the windowsill.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Tue May 11, 2010 9:45 pm

"A-Ah Lucille-san," Shou said as he looked up at her, his glasses crooked from having jumped into the bush so hastly. He immediately struggled to get out and dusted himself off before turning to look at her. "For some reason girls were chasing me around town." He blushed lightly and looked off to the side. "And...I was wondering if you've seen Kei."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Jumping out the window and standing next to him, Lucille placed her hands behind her head. "Honestly? I haven't seen her or even heard from Kei for a few good months now. And the girls were chasing you cause their Uke-Sensor was going off~." She said, ruffling his hair and grinning.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Shou's cheeks instantly burned crimsom and he shook his head at her. "I AM NOT AN UKE NOR AM I GAY!" He shouted at her and crossed his arms with an adorable pout on his lips. "I had her in sight while she was at the arcade but I look away and she's gone, then I'm being chased. Now here I am."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Lucille pointed at his lips, "When you pout like that, it makes you even more rapeable, love." She said, grinning a bit before tackling him to the ground and sitting on his chest. "...Hm...I wonder if she's alright. She's become like a hermit..." Lucille said quietly, frowning a bit at the thought of her cousin being secluded.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Tue May 11, 2010 10:17 pm

"L-Lucille-san! Can you please get off me?" Shou stuttered as he looked away from her with a dark blush on his cheeks, he could feel his stomach begin to cramp. "She's been more energetic lately so she goes out more."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Looking down at him, Lucille shook her head. "Nah~. I'm good right here. And stop calling me 'San', Shou-Kun." She said, pausing for a minute, "D'aw~ Are you blushing cause of my boobs?" Though she was kidding around, she looked off and hoped her cousin would contact her soon.

(( ...Such a skank. xD ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Tue May 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Shou blushed more before he tried to wiggle his way out from under her. "SPANNER HELP ME!" Shou shouted as he flaied his arms frantically.

The blonde on Shou's chest was lifted swiftly when said man picked her up. "Lucille you shouldn't be so mean to Shouichi-kun," Spanner said as he looked down at her and Shou stood up.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue May 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Lucille blinked a bit, looking up at the taller blonde. "Your arms are like...around my boobs." She said, grinning before looking back at Shouichi. "You need to buck up, buddy. You're older than me and you couldn't get me off of you~."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Wed May 12, 2010 1:35 pm

"Irie doesn't show his true strength unless it's really needed like when he does certain activities with Ke--"

"SPANNER-KUN!" Shou cut off the blonde male as he blushed darker and darker. "Don't talk about things like that!" He fixed his glasses before crossing his arms.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 pm

"Ah~. Just be careful not to hurt my darling cousin, Shou-Kun~." Lucille paused for a moment, grinning widely. "I just realized...you ever officially get with Kei...and we'll be related~. Meaning it's okay for me to grope you~." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and chuckling a bit.

(( Ima bring Kei in soon. =w=; ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Wed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

"Sh-shut it!" Shou stuttered as he blushed deeply and looked off to the side in thought for a moment. "Besides...I'm looking for her and it's kind of important that I find her..." His eyes wandered a little bit around the area. She'd grope me anyways...even if I do ask Kei to marry me...

"That important huh? What are you planning to do? Ask her to marry you?" Spanner asked as he looked at his fellow nerd.

Shou was SILENT.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Lucille let out a laugh, "Ahahah! You figured it out, Spanner! Lookit! He's blushing like a mad man!" She said, clutching her stomach and pointing at the spectacled nerd. "A-Ah...S-Speak of the devil, it's been forever.." She added quietly, looking up at the short girl that was slowly walking towards them with her head down and eyes locked on the ground.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

"Kei?" Shou asked quietly as he walked over to her, he could see that there was something bothering since she was never this quiet. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" He looked down at her as he stopped infront of her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Spanner looked at them both for a moment before looking down at Lucille. "I think we should give them some privacy," He whispered to Lucille as he slowly pulled her towards the door to head back inside.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Lucille narrowed her eyes, "Something's wrong...she better tell me later.." She said quietly, following Spanner inside and shutting the door behind them.

Kei glanced up at him before looking around. "...Ahah, I walked back to the Da Luca home? Huh...I was just wandering.." She said, scratching the back of her head and grinning a bit.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Shou looked down at her worriedly before he lifted her chin up so she would be looking at his eyes behind the glasses. "Kei...what's wrong? You only space out when something's bother you...please tell me," Shou said as he looked down at the shorter girl, love of his life.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Kei blinked for a moment, "Nothing's wrong. I'm just spaced out...it's a normal thing~." She said, lightly tapping the side of his head. "Dummy."
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Shou frowned again at her before casually putting his hands into his pocket, debating on something before he changed his mind to wait. "Kei...really I can tell when something's bothering you. You've been avoiding me for four days already!" Shou said to her throwing his arms up before letting them drop to his sides again. "What is it? You don't want to be with me anymore? Did you find someone else?" He could feel his heart clench at the thought of Kei leaving him for someone else and it hurt.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Thu May 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Kei's eyes widened and she quickly started shaking her hands in front of her. "Nonononono! It's nothing like that! I'd never leave you for some...weirdy! Trust me!" She quickly said, moving forward to take his hand. "I've just been thinking about how things have changed. Since I came here from Italy, so much has happened...some good, some bad. And...I've just been sorting through things. Really. Nothings wrong and I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you, it...wasn't intentional, I swear.." She said, smiling a bit.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Irie looked down at her for a moment before he smiled lightly at her and pulled her into an embrace and stroked her hair. "Alright...you had me scared for a moment there. I didn't knwo what was wrong and it scared me Kei," He said to her as he thought about his little gift to her before he took her hand and led her towards a secluded part outside of town. "Let's go relax for a while."
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Thu May 13, 2010 4:42 pm

'I can't tell him...I can't. He'll leave... Kei thought to herself, gripping his hand as she nodded to him and followed him to the outside of town. "...I didn't know about this part of town..Even though I've been wandering around for the past week or so.." She said quietly, looking around with curious eyes.
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

"This is my favorite spot to be by since you can view the lake a little bit away from here," Shou said as he looked down at the younger girl before he stuck his hand in his pocket again and he turned away from Kei for a moment. "Um...Kei...we've been together for quite some time now and...um...damn how do I say this." The red head felt his cheeks burn a bit as he got nervous now, it was so much easier in his head when he thought about it.
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kei Dorei Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Kei tilted her head a bit, "What is it?" She asked quietly, clenching her fists a bit by her sides. She was a bit hesitent to hear what he had to say, and a bit scared. What if he was leaving her? Then...what would she do?
Kei Dorei
Kei Dorei

Back to top Go down

Post  Irie Shouichi Thu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

"Um...well I...uh..Kei I...Dammit," Shou struggled with his words before he turned back around to face her, immediately dropping to one knee and held out a small open box to her. "Will you marry me?!" He said quickly to her as his face turned deep red while looking at her.

[[So cute Shou-chan~<3]]
Irie Shouichi
Irie Shouichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum