Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

+4
Paige DelMarco
Alaude
Aika Kobayashi
Arianna
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:41 am

A dull thud could be heard through the phone after which it stayed a bit silent for a moment. Or in other words, Bel had fallen out of his chair after hearing Paige's voice.
"Princess~" He cooed. "You made your prince worry."
Again a short silence.
"Are you alright?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help - Page 8 Empty Re: Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 am

"Bruised..." A small laugh came from the girl. "But it's over.."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 am

"Please tell me he was crying like a baby before you killed him." Bel said grinning. "That makes it that more fun when picturing the fight in my head.... shishishi~"
Typical Belphegor...

After leaving a long message on his voicemail (which actually required her to call him twice) telling Dino how everything had ended, Aika stood up and walked towards the small kitchen to prepare something to eat for her and the others.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:29 pm

"Sorry, but he did get what was coming to him," She smiled slightly still, happy about talking with Belphegor right now. "Bel...when I get back..we need to talk. I need to tell you everything..." Paige sipped her tea while waiting for his response.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Bel blinked a few times.
"Okay." was his only answer. "When are you coming back? It's boring here without you."

((aaah I just can't resist letting Bel act like a little kid xD))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8