Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}}

3 posters

Go down

Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Empty Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}}

Post  Gamma Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am

Gamma has his thumbs hooked into his belt loops, as he walked towards his Squad's area. It looked like a seedy little bar, and really that's all it was. They had a full stocked bar, and a fully functioning pool hall. His feet carried him towards that area, and he walked into the lounge area, a smirk on his face. It was all a cover though. Inside, he was pissed off that they were now the Milliefoire and not the Giglio Nero Famiglia anymore. But he had to trust in his boss, even if she was rather young to be doing what she was doing.

Sitting down in his chair, he kicks his feet up onto another chair and rested his head on his fist. If he had to deal with Genkishi today, he was going to be pissed off.

Gamma

Back to top Go down

Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Empty Re: Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}}

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:21 am

Aika walked into the small bar.
"Wow, I never expected that this place would still be standing. It was a lot more worn down five years ago."
She ordered something to drink and looked around the place.
Her eyebrows raised when she recognized a familiar blond with an even more familiar frown.
"Well, if it isn't Gamma." She said smirking. "Time has been good to you I see... You have forgiven me for trying to kill you back then, right?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}} Empty Re: Pool, fights, and control. {{Open to Anyone}}

Post  Gamma Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Gamma glanced at the woman who walked towards him and rolled his eyes. "I put some money into it to fix it up. I like a nice place to drink and play pool." He said, before she came into his view completely. His half decent mood disappeared in a snap. "Well if it isn't Aika. How are you not dead yet?" He snarled softly. No he hadn't forgiven her yet. He hadn't really thought about it much. "And no I haven't forgiven you yet. You tried to bloody well kill me!" His black eyes stared at her, not quite filled with hate, not quite filled with loathing, but you could tell he didn't like her.

Gamma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:37 am

"I'm not dead yet cause I just was an amazing hitwoman." Aika said with a wink. "With the accent on 'was'... seeing as my past finally caught up with me and I was forced to retire. So yeah... Anyway, you can't blame me for doing my job. Be angry with the one that hired me."
She sat down on the couch in front of Gamma.
"How's your boss doing... I remember she was one of the rare people I immediately liked." She asked smiling.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:06 pm

James casually walked into the steedy little bar like place with his heavily bandaged sword on his back. Never enjoyed keeping the thing in a box. Excalibur hated being in there, he always said. When he entered teh place (unsure of how he ended up there) he noticed Aika, but said nothing as she was conversing with another man.

He sat at teh bar and ordered some heavy vodka, a momento of his short time with the Russian mafia. He brought his memories back to that dreadful man, Oleksander Black. The Head of teh Russian mafia and a evil man of science. Hard to believe he spawned the most successful Hitman in existence. Solomon Black, a normally kind man, forced by his own father to become the ultimate fighter. James Loved Sully like a brother, but when a hit came for him he had decided that it was also true that Solomon needed to die. He was to dangerous to live.

Olek did make James one of teh best swordsmen in teh world though, along with some other fancy abilities. One of them was his ability to pass through matter without issue. He did not know how he got this ability, but he got it in his time at the training centre.

As he came back to reality he took a sip of his vodka, letting the alcohol allow him to forget the dark times of Russia.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamma Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Gamma's face softened a bit and a moment of grief passed over his face. "She....ah....passed on about two months ago. Though I'm sure that you'd like her replacement...It's her daughter..." He said, looking past her to see the guy with a sword walk in. His eyes rolled up like he was annoyed, and then stood up.

"Since you're past the Hitwoman stage, I suppose that I can....Come to terms with the fact that you tried to kill me?" He nodded softly. "But excuse me a moment, I need to talk with him." He said, jerking his head towards the guy. Walking over, he taps the guy's shoulder. "Look buddy, I don't know who you are, but you can't come in here with that sword. Either it comes off and is left behind the bar, or I'll kick you out."

Gamma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Aika took a sip from her drink.
"Better do what he says, James. You don't wanna piss him off. It's a shocking experience."
With that she walked to the pool table and started playing with one of the family members she recognized (and who didn't look at her like she could drop dead).
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  James White Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:18 pm

James finished his glass of vodka before complying. Picking Excalibur off his back with his index finger and thumb, lightly placing it behind the bar. " Thing is annoying to sit with anyway. " He said as he filled up his glass a second time. Taking a small sip. " Not a bad place you have here Gamma. " His speech showed that it would be obvious to him to know who Gamma was.
James White
James White

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamma Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:11 am

Gamma turned a look that stated he wasn't impressed at Aika, before looking back at the man before him. The Sword seemed familiar to him, and he wondered who this guy was. He took a good look at him and then gave a soft smile. "I like to think that I run a nice place around here James. How have you been?" He asked, giving a soft laugh. It was definitely going to be an interesting night.

Gamma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 am

"Oh yeah... now I remember why I thought you were such an ass." Aika said as she stuck out her tongue at him (earning a snicker from one of the guys close by her) after which she focused back on the pool game.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down