Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First day as Lucille's assistant Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First day as Lucille's assistant

2 posters

Go down

First day as Lucille's assistant Empty First day as Lucille's assistant

Post  Maddalena Angioletta Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Maddalena walked casually into the large office of the Da Luca familia. She hadn't told her sister yet that she had taken a job as the boss's assistant but she hoped she would take the news well. Her cherry red heels clacked against the hard floor as she walked towards the desk. She offered her hand and smiled down at the young woman behind the 'block' of wood. Wow boss's are getting younger and younger these days. "Hello Lucille, I'm Maddalena Angioletta you're new assistant." Her face softened a bit from the 'all business' mask she always held in place when dealing with those higher ups of families. She was just so cute and so young.
Maddalena Angioletta
Maddalena Angioletta

Back to top Go down

First day as Lucille's assistant Empty Re: First day as Lucille's assistant

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Lucille glanced up, blinking a bit. "...Oh shit, I forgot you were coming today." She said, laughing a bit as she placed her hands behind her head. "Just so you know, I'm probably going to call you Lena, cause your name's uber long. But it's nice to meet you, and please, don't try and be formal and all business." She started, stretching her arms above her head before she stood up. "I'd rather have a relaxed family, than one that does nothing but fight and paperwork."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddalena Angioletta Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 am

"Lena is fine, that's what my baby sister calls me so I'm used to it." She let her smile grow back to it's usual warm glow. "Having a relaxed family is a nice change from what I'm used to." She let her stiff shoulders slouch a bit and rolled them back to loosen the tense muscles. "Is there anything of great importance you need for me to take care of today?"
Maddalena Angioletta
Maddalena Angioletta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Lucille tilted her head a bit, tapping the pen against her chin. "Hm...not that I can think of. Just go around and let everyone know who you are~. Just watch out for a short girl, Kei, she'll probably see you as a big sister and attach herself to you. And she's 21...such an idiot." She said, laughing quietly before shaking her head. "Just chillax~."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddalena Angioletta Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm

"Alright if that's all." She nodded her head toward her new employer and headed for the door. Once out side she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It had been a long time since she could 'relax' and it was proving to be harder than one would make it seem. Taking a few minutes to compose herself Lena made her way farther into the mess of halls that made up the Da Luca headquarters in search of some of the family members Lucille had mentioned.
Maddalena Angioletta
Maddalena Angioletta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum