Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥

3 posters

Go down

Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Empty Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥

Post  Dante Angioletta Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 am

((God, the title of this topic is just so bad -_-" ...it makes me laugh xD))

Dante walked in the varia HQ, dragging his soon-to-wed cousin along by her wrist despite her many protests.
"Give it up, Aika..." He said smiling (finally used to using that name instead of her true name).

"But couldn't you have asked Lussuria to meet us outside this place? I think there are several people here who I've tried to kill in the past, yet always failed to do so. I don't think they have grown to like me more thanks to that." Aika complained.
"One, you are retired and , two, you are getting married to the Cavallone boss which is an important ally of the Vongola so I think they can forgive you somehow." Dante said with a shrug of his shoulders.
"Don't be so sure of that..." Aika muttered.
Why on earth had she asked Dante to ask Lussuria if he wanted to help her with her hair? She should have just approach Lussuria directly, it would have been so much easier... maybe, in all honesty Dante and Lussuria were both as bad at times.

((okay, I started this topic because of the 'the beach is just wonderful' topic... where Arianna suggested that Lussy would help Aika with her hair ...and I felt like using Dante again 8D... him and Lussy have been ignored a bit lately))
Dante Angioletta
Dante Angioletta

Back to top Go down

Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Empty Re: Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥

Post  Lussuria Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 pm

"Come on now Squ-kun~ It's just a small trim! You're getting split ends and then your hair won't be healthy," Lussuria chided as he tried to keep Squalo still. This happened every month, Squalo would have his monthly trim and he would always struggle even though he was the one that suggested it.

"VOI! I said trim not hair cut!" Squalo shouted, self conscious about his lovely white hair. "Just hurry it up and cut the damn ends!"

"My, you're worse then the boss~"

"I do--WHAT?!"
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Empty Re: Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥

Post  Dante Angioletta Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 am

Eventually Dante had just thrown Aika over his shoulder (much to her protests) and he walked into Lussuria's room.
"You are not telling me I'm getting competition?" Dante said snickering as he walked in, finding Lussuria with his arms around Squalo's neck (he knew very well what was going on it was just too much fun to tease Squalo with this). "Lussy-chan, if you want more attention you don't have to try and make me jealous."
Dante Angioletta
Dante Angioletta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

Squalo started to splutter before he stormed out of the room, sending a quick glare in Aika's direction and slammed the door shut while Lussuria wiggled his hips and laughed lightly. "Why not? It's so much fun when you're rough with me~," Lussuria said as he looked at his dark haired lover before glancing at Aika. "Hairstyling time?"

[[PFT. xD Poor Squ-kun.]]
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Angioletta Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 am

Dante smirked.
"I think you need to learn a lesson or two about... OUCH!! Aika don't hit me when I'm trying to impressive him."

"Put. Me. Down!" Aika said between clenched teeth.
Once back on her feet she looked at the door Squalo had left through.
"It's strange how long people can hold a grudge when trying to kill them." She shook her head and turned to look at Lussuria. "Arianna said I should go to you when it comes to hairstyling... but how skilled are you with bridal hairstyles?"
Dante Angioletta
Dante Angioletta

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 am

Lussuria's eyes narrowed from behind his shades as he looked at Aika. "You question my skill?" Lussuria said as he looked at the Ex-hitman with crossed arms over his chest. "Aika, honey. You need to spend more time with your brother whenever he talks about me cause he sees me most of the time when I'm doing other people's hair and not just in Varia. I..Have my own Salon!"

[[Just picture Luss taking a dramatic pose when he said the last part there. XD]]
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 am

"Why am I not surprised about that..." Aika said with a shrug of her shoulders. "And I wasn't questioning your skills... I actually want to be alive on my wedding day. So will you help me?"
She decided not to respond on the spending time with Dante part... just thinking about that gives her nightmares. Why did have to go so into detail the last time they had coffee together?

((Dante is Aika's cousin... her brother was killed by Kumo remember Wink ))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 am

"Hmph. You'll live and you'll be the damn best bride I've ever styled," Lussuria said defiantly as he looked at Aika from behind his shades and then glanced at Dante. "You know Dante it's hard not to jump you when you pout like that.."

[[Yeah but I just meant it figuratively. And I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 so I'm like distracted. xD]]
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am

Dante smirked as he started walking towards Lussuria.
"Oh no you don't!!" Aika warned. "At least show you have the patience until I leave the room or something."
Dante's smirk widened and the next moment he had pushed his cousin out of the door and shut the door behind her.
"Give me a moment."

Aika shook her head and walked to the living room, she figured it be better for her mental health to wait there until they were... finished.

((please just skip the bedroom part... we're all old and wise enough to know what two grown-ups are doing in there... playing twister xD))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm

After a good hour or so Lussuria came out, fully dressed with a bright sunny smile on his face as he fixed his shades and went to find Aika in the bar part of the building. "Aika~ Come with me to the dressing room. I have some of books in there of styles that you can choose from," he said to her from the door way.

[[xD Dante makes me lulz. -w-]]
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:41 am

Dante appeared next to Lussuria a moment later, a satisfied grin ((ugh that sounds somewhat disgusting)) on his face.
"Alright, I've got work to do but I'm sure you two don't need me for this." He quickly kissed Lussuria. "See you tonight."

Aika shook her head once Dante had left.
"I had never expected to see Dante like that." Aika said surprised as she looked at Lussuria smiling. "What did you do to him?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:19 am

((I need lussy-chan to reply here... otherwise Aika and Dino will never be able to get married Razz))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Lussuria smiled as he fixed his cream shirt a bit before stopping infront of the dressing room door. "Lot of love, affection, good food and I have no idea what that last one is," He said with a bright smile before opening the door to reveal many kinds of dresses and kimonos hanging in different racks along with tuxes or regular clothes under names of some Varia members or Da Luca and Cavallone.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:02 am

((uhh... wasn't this topic suppose to go over finding a hairstyle for Aika (and the bridesmaids)... the dresses were already chosen in a different topic, right? Or were you planning something??))

"Well, it's good to see him like this. I don't think I ever saw him so happy... my compliments." Aika said smiling.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 pm

[[I know it's for the hairstyle. But you should know that most dressing rooms have a small section where the hair gets done along with make-up and such things. That's what Lussy has in here. I didn't think I would have to mention it but I guess I had to.]]

"I love making him smile," Lussuria muttered to himself before he walked over to one of the velvety curtains before pulling it open revealing a station that almost looked like a Salon but the mirror wasn't as big and there were little stations of different kinds of make-ups and brushes, while on the chair sat a book with hairstyles. "Take a seat my dear," He said to her smiling brightly.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:12 pm

((Sorry, no I didn't know that >> usually I don't come in official dressing rooms so I have no idea how they look like and whether or not make-up, hair and outfits are separated or not. Doesn't matter... now I do know.))

"Wow. I'm impressed." Aika said as she sat down in the chair. "Arianna and Dante told me you were good at this kind of stuff but I didn't think you'd have such professional stuff."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:10 am

[[I watched enough behind the scenes in movies and shows to know. <_<]]

"Of course my dear! Now sit down so I can think up something nice for your hair," Lussuria cooed as he looked down at the younger woman. "Come come! We don't have all day."
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:26 am

"Yeah, yeah." Aika said as she started paging through the book with photos. "Alright, so I have no veil and it's going to be a beach wedding. Anything else you need to know?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 am

"I think I'd like to go with something simple..." Aika said after looking at several photos with the most difficult hairstyles. "Maybe something like this... I'll also have roses in my bouquet so that will match."

Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥ Wedding-hair-with-red-roses
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:41 pm

"Alright then! I've got roses and I can do all that," Lussuria said as he took a little bit of her hair in between his fingers. "Tsk, you've got split ends Aika-chan." He rolled her chair towards the next stall over and pulled the curtain to reveal where he washed others hair. "Time for a little trim and blow dry and then styling~!"
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:54 am

Aika looked at the tips of her hair.
"It seems fine to me..." She mumbled as she followed Lussuria.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lussuria Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:49 pm

After an hour of washing, trimming a bit and drying Aika's hair. Lussuria began to style it once her hair felt like smooth silk and she started to put it up like the one style Aika wanted. He smiled happily once he was finished and he turned Aika's chair around so she was facing the mirror. "There you are~!" He said happily as he placed the scissors down.
Lussuria
Lussuria

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am

Aika's eyes widened as she saw her own reflection in the mirror.
"Wow..." was all she managed to say.
A smile appeared on her face.
"I've got the dress... the flowers... the hairstyle... the location and the date. Oh and Dino of course. I can't wait for the day to arrive. Thank you Lussuria."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down