Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
A Day With Chrome-chan... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

A Day With Chrome-chan...

Go down

A Day With Chrome-chan... Empty A Day With Chrome-chan...

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Mia opened the door to the Cavallone place and peaked inside for a moment before she looked back at Chrome. "Ok, I think Dino's working on some things so you should be fine!" She said to her as she gave Chrome a small tug so she could be inside the house. "This is where I live with my older brother Dino."

She gave the shy girl a smile before she spotted Romario who came out of the office and looked at her before spotting Chrome instantly thinking it was Mukuro and was about to yell for DIno when Mia tackled him to the ground. "Shush! She's not Mukuro this is Chrome-chan!" Mia said to him quietly and Romario looked at Chrome more closely before he nodded at her and she stood up.

"Welcome Chrome-san," Romario said to her in Italian before Mia jabbed his arm lightly and he repeated it in japanese.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

A Day With Chrome-chan... Empty Re: A Day With Chrome-chan...

Post  Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Chrome bowed her head a bit, "I'm sorry for the intrusion..." She said quietly, slowly looking up at Romario, her face as expressionless as it normally was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:38 pm

"Lighten up Chrome-chan!" Mia said as she now led her towards her room with a smile. "There's nothing to be a afraid of. Except for maybe Dino but I'm hoping he doesn't flip. Come on so I can show you the pictures."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Chrome nodded and slowly followed her down the halls leading to Mia's room. She glanced around, taking in the pictures that were hanging on the walls, the different choices in decorations, mirrors and everything that she could see. How can people live like this...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:40 pm

Mia looked at Chrome before she pulled up one of the chairs and placed it by her. "You can sit I have to look for my camera so I can show you them," Mia said to her as she started to rummage through her night stand for her camera.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 am

Chrome nodded and slowly sat down in the chair, clutching to the trident still. She waited for Mia to show her the pictures, being very curious as to what exactly Mukuro was doing when he was caught off guard and allowed his picture to be taken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Mia looked over at the door before she ran over and locked it and then went back to the nightstand before coming back to Chrome with a few pictures before she glanced at the trident. "You can put the trident on the bed if you'd like...nothing is going to happen to it so don't worry Chrome-chan," Mia said to her before she handed her a few pictures of them at the beach and there was one Mia took when they were little kids.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Chrome shook her head, "It's...alright. I can hold onto it.." She said quietly, tilting her head as she looked at the picture. "When was this...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 pm

"Well the ones with us at the beach was a few days ago and that kast one with a little me and Mukuro was...when he was 10 and I was 12," She said to her quietly incase someone was by the door. She was not about to risk getting those pictures taken away from her.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 pm

"The two of you knew each other when you were little..?" Chrome asked delicately, her voice soft enough to be considered shy, but loud enough to be heard if one was in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:45 pm

"We met one day when I got lost for a couple days. He was like my knight in shining armor," Mia said as she gazed at the pictures before sighing lightly. "Dino doesn't know though...I met im a couple time afterwards but he vanished suddenly and I didn't see him again until the ring conflict. I was happy that he still remembered."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down