Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
. . .Visiting Willow-chan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

. . .Visiting Willow-chan

2 posters

Go down

. . .Visiting Willow-chan Empty . . .Visiting Willow-chan

Post  Enma Kozato Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Enma looked around the street for a moment, feeling nervous as he stood in front of the gate that led to Willow and Rena's house. He had come by today to see how she was doing after the whole incident from the other day, he worried about her after not being able to speak to her for three days.

Taking a deep breath he went through the gate and headed for the door, his legs shook a bit but he kept on walking until he stopped infront of the large oak doors. "Ok Enma...you can do this, just ring the door bell," he said to himself as he lifted a shaky hand and rang it.

[[Been neglecting the four for a while O:]]
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

. . .Visiting Willow-chan Empty Re: . . .Visiting Willow-chan

Post  Willow Adler Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 pm

The door opened and there stood....Anno. "...What the heck are you doing here, punk?" He asked, eyes narrowed a bit. He'd been on edge since his little sister's scare, and the simple things set him off.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:27 pm

"I-I-I came to see if Willow was feeling better today..I haven't seen her in three days so I was worried," Enma said as he looked up at his girlfriend's older brother and he gulped nervously. "M-May I see her please?"

[[Can you start a topic with Koyo for Rena? O:]]
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:32 pm

"No you ca-" The male was pushed out of the way (gently) as Willow nudged him a bit, eyes a bit narrow as she held up her notebook to her brother. 'Stop being mean, Onii-Chan. You know he helped me... Was written on there before she glanced over at Enma with a small smile as if to say, 'Sorry'. She motioned him in, still smiling at him.

(( I will...just gimme a bit to figure out what he can do. =\ ))
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 am

Enma looked at Willow and a soft smile came to his lips before he slowly went inside, still feeling threatened by her older brother. "I'm glad you're feeling better Willow," He said to her as he tried his best not to be so nervous in front of her.

[[Okies :3]]
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm

'Onii-Chan is just being difficult, I've been fine since almost three hours after I got home...' Willow wrote down, smiling a bit before nudging Anno in the side again, sending the poor brunette into a near-by wall. 'But I've not been able to control my strength....
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Enma sweatdropped as he looked down at the slightly twitching brunette as he struggled to get up but then he smiled at Willow. "Do you need some help?" He asked her, concerning her strength. "Does Rena-san know?"
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am

Willow shook her head, still smiling a bit. 'Rena-Onee doesn't know that I've been...hurting Onii-Chan. Because he'd never let her know, and...I can't tell her..' She wrote down, frowning a bit and looking back at Anno as he leaned his head on her shoulder.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:04 am

Enma frowned a bit as he read the words written on Willow's notepad. "How come you can't tell her? Is she mad at you for something?" he asked her as he glanced at Anno and then looked back at Willow. "If not then I'm sure she's worried about you."
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:42 pm

"You already know that Willow's a bit....reserved." Anno started, ruffling the girl's hair as she smiled a bit. "And she thinks that if Rena knows...that she'll be hated, even though I've told her countless times that will never happen..."

Willow glanced off, sighing a bit. 'I don't want her to worry more than she already does. She needs to have her own life...and not worry about me...'
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 am

Enma listened to the two siblings for a moment before he spoke. "I think...to be honest Rena would find some comical situations out of this but she wouldn't hate you or anything Willow-chan," Enma said to her with a light shy smile.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:03 am

'Still! She's always worrying about me when she needs to worry about herself and Aoba-Kun!' Willow scribbled down (almost furiously) to the point where it was almost unreadable. She huffed a bit before pouting and crossing her arms, hugging the notebook against her chest.

"...Willow. You don't need to be difficult about it. She has her own life, and you're part of it..."
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 am

"Your brother has a point..." Enma said hesitantly before he jumped at hearing the cheery voice of Rena down the hall and was soon followed by the door slamming shut. "Uh...that's normal right?" He looked at Anno for an answer and then glanced at Willow.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 am

Anno nodded, "Ah geez...Yo! Rena we're upstairs!" He shouted down the hallway and stairs before turnign back to Willow and ruffling her hair again.

Willow simple kept quiet, inching a bit away from her brother and turning her back on the door so she wouldn't have to see Rena.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

Enma looked at Anno for a moment and then at Willow before he went over to her and shyly wrapped his arms around her middle while burying his nose into her hair. 'Citrus...' he thought as the scent hit his nose.

Quick light footsteps were heard before the door to the room opened and Rena bounced in, hitting Anno in the process by accident. "Yo~! Why is there a party up here and no one invited me?" Rena said as she looked down at Anno with a smirk.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Anno rubbed his sore spot before tripping Rena and making her fall to the ground. "Ya know, I get beat up all the time, it's time I start retaliating." He said, grinning and roughly ruffling her hair.

Willow leaned back agaisnt Enma a bit, her eyes narrowed. Her hands were gripped so tightly that her nails were once against threatening to pierce the skin. 'Why does Onii-Chan always have to get in the middle of things...'
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Enma Kozato Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:27 pm

"And how exactly do you get beat up all the time besides when it's me by accident," Rena asked as she looked at Anno while she stood back up but stopped for a moment. "How did you get that bruise?" She pointed at his arm.

Enma stayed quiet and he got a little tense when Rena asked the question before he looked down at Willow worriedly.
Enma Kozato
Enma Kozato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down