Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Puppies Galore!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Puppies Galore! - Page 2 Empty Re: Puppies Galore!

Post  Alaude Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:12 am

Alaude's eyes widened for a moment but other then that he made no sound.
He looked at Julie for a moment.
Could it be? He wondered. We haven't always... and there's that one time she threw up.
He mentally facepalmed... talk about bad timing, then again he always thought that kids were just a nuisance.
Let's hope Knuckle is wrong. He finally thought as he walked to the kitchen to get himself something to drink since Julie had forgotten about him (though she probably did that on purpose).
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Knuckle looked after Alaude before he looked at Julie. "So...how are you lately?" He asked carefully.

"I guess I've been good...a bit woozy here and there but I'm fine," Julie said a little too quickly making Knuckle's eyes narrow a bit.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

"If you're feeling... woozy, I'd prefer it if you make an appointment with a doctor." Alaude said as he appeared from the kitchen.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

"I already went so it's taken care of," Julie snapped at him before she looked away. "I mean...Yeah it's nothing to worry about." She gave him a tiny smile before she went over to Rosa and petted her head gently.

"Do you want me to leave?" Knuckle whispered to Alaude as he looked at the blonde with concerned eyes.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 am

Alaude nodded his head slightly, looking at Knuckle from the corner of his eyes.
"I think Julie and I need to talk for a moment." He whispered back.
He waited until the black haired priest had left.
"Julie..." He said seriously though it could be heard easily that he was worried. "I thought we had agreed there would be no more secrets between us. Is there something you need to tell me?"
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Julie flinched slightly when she heard Alaude start to talk to her and instantly hugged herself as a sign that she was nervous about where the conversation was going. "Yes...There is but...you probably already got the hint about it with the way I've been..." She looked down at her feet.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 am

"Yes... it was difficult to ignore." Alaude said dryly.
Alaude placed his hand under Julie's chin, forcing her to look at him.
"But that leaves the question why you did not tell me sooner?"
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 pm

"You told me before when I was babysitting a couple of toddlers that children were a nuisance..." Julie mumbled as she averted her eyes from his gaze, feeling like a idiot as she gripped the hem of her blouse. "I'm sorry..."
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

"They are a nuisance..." Alaude said coolly. "...but that does not mean I won't take my responsibilities. Julie, I love you and I'm sure our kids won't be as bad as others."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:15 am

Julie's eyes widened, partially because of the kid part but mostly because Alaude actually said the words 'I love you' to her. She stared at him for quite a few seconds before mashing their lips together, making sure to pin him against the wall, her eyes closed tightly while her hands stayed on his chest.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 am

Alaude smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Are you that surprised?" Alaude asked with a chuckle once they had to stop to breath.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

"You've never really said it to me until now Alaude," Julie said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and she pressed herself against him. "So yes, I was surprised." She kissed up his jaw line before claiming his lips with a smile.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Alaude smirked when Julie pressed herself against him.
"Well you know me... I prefer to use actions over words." He said as he searched for something in his pocket.
He took hold of her hand and placed something in it. After which he closed her hand again.
"I kinda figured what was going on..." He hesitated for a moment. "...call me old-fashioned."

((I think you can guess what he gave her...))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Julie's eyes widened as she looked at the box and then looked at Alaude, then back at the small box. "Is this...?" She started quietly before she opened it and her breath got caught as she looked down at the ring. "Oh my...Holy shit yes!" She said happily before she hugged Alaude tightly.

[[Lol XD]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 am

"I figured you'd say something like that." Alaude said.
He snickered after which he kissed Julie. He took hold of her hand and put the ring on her finger.
Next he looked at the backdoor.
"Knuckle, if you thought that I hadn't realized you're still standing there you're even an bigger idiot then I thought."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 pm

"Damn...Oh well I got to see what I wanted to see and have evidence that it really happened," Knuckle said as he peeked into the living room and then looked at them both. "Congrats! I wanna be the best man. Bye~! Things to do, people to tell!" He then bolted away.

Julie didn't care at the moment what Knuckle had said as she was looking at the ring with a bright smile on her face before she looked up at him and hugged him tightly. "I love you..." She whispered to him as she gripped his shirt.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 am

Alaude mentally facepalmed as he stared at the backdoor for a few seconds.
He realized that Knuckle was probable gonna have his way and become his best man... for who else could he ask? Not that he minded all that much, but he was never going to admit that when someone would ask him.
A smile tugged on his lips.
The idiot is probably going to run to Primo first... too bad for Knuckle he already knows. Alaude thought.
Before actually buying a ring he had asked his boss for permission first, even though he wasn't very enthusiastic about the softhearted man he called his boss... he did respect the fact that he is the boss and thus can decide whether or not he can marry someone or not. It's just a case of following the rules.
He shook the thoughts away and focused his attention back on Julie, his wife-to-be and mother of his unborn child. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:14 pm

"He's...gonna have his way at being best man isn't he?" Julie said as she smiled up at her soon-to be husband. She giggled lightly as she hugged him before letting go and looking at him with a light blush. "I made your favorite lasagna~ It's sitting on the counter with the cover on it in case you don't feel like eating," She said to him before leaning up and pecking his cheek. Now she was very chipper mood.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:40 am

He muttered something incoherently, the only words that could be picked out were 'Knuckle... idiot... best man', as he walked towards the lasagna.
"I never skip dinner when we're having Lasagna." He said dryly.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 pm

"Glad to know," Julie said with an amused roll of her eyes as she followed after her, Zack following by her with his tail wagging happily before Julie glanced back at the sleeping Rosa and puppies, it brought a smile to her face as she touched her stomach lightly.

[[End of topic here?]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm

((yeah seems about right... good timing actually, school's been brutal lately... I hardly have any free time between school, internship, homework and working -_-"... oh well, all for a decent future shall we say))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum