Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Puppies Galore! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Puppies Galore!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Puppies Galore! Empty Puppies Galore!

Post  Julie Castle Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Julie smiled down at the Rosa after having placed her in a comfortable corner of the house since she was so close to giving birth to the puppies while Zack started to get restless each day. She sighed softly as she petted Rosa's head gently who licked her fingers in thanks before she stood up and headed for the kitchen. It's been a couple months since the whole kidnapping incident which has mostly been forgotten but Julie and Alaude just went on like normal.

Though Alaude would always threaten someone whenever he left on an assignment like he did a couple days before. 'Now that I think about he should be back today,' She thought as she put in the pizza lasagna into the oven, one the things her brother Leo taught her when he was still alive. Julie smirked lightly when she felt a small tug on her knee high green skirt.

"Calm down Zack. I'll make sure Rosa's fine," She said as she looked down at the deep blue eyes of her black German Shepard.

[[Yeah I decided to revive. Julie for a bit since I'm like thinking a lot on what the fck to make Spade say to Charlotte >w>;]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Puppies Galore! Empty Re: Puppies Galore!

Post  Alaude Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 am

Alaude had walked in quietly and snuck behind Julie, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I'm home." He murmured softly as he rested his head on her shoulder.
He had made up his mind, he was gonna kill Primo for his stupid ideas... mafia and friendliness don't go together, one would think his idiot boss had realized that by now.
"Something smells nice."

((I know how you feel xD))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:13 pm

"Welcome back," Julie said with a smile on her face before she folded her arms over his. "I'm making my pizza Lasagna," She said to him with a smile before glancing down at Zack who whined softly at them. Julie giggled lightly at the poor dog. "He's been so edgy since Rosa's so close to having the puppies," She told Alaude quietly.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 am

"I feel sorry for you." Alaude said as he scratched the dog behind his ear. "The men always have a hard time when babies are born... it doesn't matter whether you're a dog or a human."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Julie raised an eyebrow at Alaude as her eyes narrowed a bit and she crossed her arms at him. "Well for the least you don't have to give birth to the kids," Julie said with some edge in her tone. "And how exactly do the men have the harder time then us women?"

[[I'll try to reply as Lussy tomorrow. I'm going to bed right now.]]
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:45 am

"Women turn into the devil when giving birth..." Alaude replied dryly.

((Okay ^^))
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Julie simply gave him a look that challenged what he said before she shook her head and left the kitchen to let the food continue cooking to go check on Rosa. 'I should have seen that one coming but not all women are devils while giving birth...If I EVER have one of his kids and he's there at the birth I'll be sure to break his hand,' She thought as she smiled down at Rosa who whined softly.

"What is it gi--" Julie cut off when she small ball of fluff. "Craaaaaaaaap."

She left the room for a moment, passed Alaude and grabbed a bowl of warm water she had prepared along with a rag and towel before living the room to clean the first newborn while Rosa waited for the next puppy to come into the world.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 am

Alaude blinked a few times when Julie passed by him like a whirlwind.
He raised an eyebrow and walked to the other room where Rosa was. He kneeled down next to the dog and a small smile appeared on his face as he softly stroked her fur.
"You're doing wonderful. As expected, you're a natural."
Rosa started licking her first puppy clean after which the small ball of fur started squeaking softly.
He turned to Julie when she appeared in the room.
"You do know hot water isn't needed when a dog is giving birth? The mother dog does everything on her own... the best thing we can do is give her some peace and quiet." He said softly.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Julie stuck her tongue out at him before she set the bowl down. "I'll use it for when the afterbirth comes, it's going to be messy and it'll get on the wood and I won't have to move her somewhere else to clean," Julie huffed at him as she kneeled in next to Zack who was ecstatic.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 am

Alaude's phone started buzzing.
He pressed a kiss on Julie's temple and stood up.
"Fussing about others is one of your best talents. Whether it's a dog or a human." He said with a chuckle.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 pm

She gave him a soft smile before standing up as well. "You have to go?" She asked him quietly since she had heard the vibrating cell phone. Her hand found his and gripped it tightly.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 am

Alaude nodded.
"Meeting with Primo and the others." He muttered. "I hate meetings... especially when the other participants are complete idiots."
He lightly squeezed her hand.
"I should be back in an hour."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:48 am

"Alright, I'll see you then," Julie said to him before getting up on her toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek and the one on the lips. "Ok? Say hi to Knuckles for me too. I haven't see him in a good two weeks."
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 am

"I know... the idiot hasn't stopped bothering me about it." Alaude replied. "Knowing him he'll join me when we finished with the meeting. So maybe you'll see him later today."
He stayed silent for a moment.
"Whoop-dee-doo." He muttered dryly.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Julie stayed silent for a moment staring at Alaude before laughing out loud at his comment, she held her stomach after a while and wiped a stray tear. "Oh my...I wish I had a camera for that since if I tell anyone I would have the proof about this," Julie said as she struggled for breath.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 am

Alaude just blinked a few times, his face as stoic as ever.
After that he simply put his coat on and walked out.

About an hour later, after the meeting.

Alaude's eye twitch as Knuckle was sitting next to him rattling enthusiastically about God knows what (he had stopped listening after about a minute or so).
It was a good thing he had picked his present up before the meeting. It was tucked away safely in his pocket but now that Knuckle was coming along his plan to give Julie his present had to be postponed for a bit. There was no way he would give it when that idiot was around, most likely he would tell the other idiots and then his reputation would be ruined.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 pm

"You did well Rosa," Julie said as she patted the exhausted doberman's head who licked her fingers in return before setting her attention back on the 7 puppies that were sleeping against her stomach and Zack wagging his tail happily as he looked at the pups. "They look divine...so cute~" She cooed brightly before she took the bloodied rag and put it in the water, the after birth was a lot messier then expected but she got it cleaned.

She left for the kitchen with the bowl of water and came back after a few minutes and laid herself out on the couch, her braided hair reaching the floor almost. "They are so slow!" She pouted.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:52 am

"Who are?" Alaude asked with a raised eyebrow as he appeared in the living room, Knuckle standing behind him waving at Julie like the idiot he is (or at least in Alaude's opinion).
He walked towards Rosa and knelt down next to her, scratching behind her ear.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm

"You're slow," Julie said to Alaude before she waved happily at Knuckle as she stood up from the couch and ran to give the black haired man a hug. "I haven't seen you in weeks! What have you been up to my good friend?"

"Oh business, Alaude never stayed long enough for me to ask to come over," Knuckle said and chuckled when Julie gave Alaude a light glare, Knuckle glanced over at the dogs before he cooed. "Puppies...adorable."

"Yes they are!" Julie exclaimed happily as she walked over to the blonde and gave him a light nudge.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:05 am

"Why would I want to invite you?" Alaude grumbled. "You're incredibly annoying and you never shut up."
He looked at the puppies for a moment.
"They better not piss on the carpet." He said dryly. "Cause I'm not cleaning it."
Oh he also thought the puppies were cute but there was no way in hell he was going to admit that... it would ruin his carefully made reputation of being an asshole.
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 am

"You know, just for saying that to poor Knuckle you're cleaning up after them for the next two days," Julie said as she let go of him and placed her hands on her hips. She gave the blonde in front of her a hard glare before turning to Knuckle. "I'll get you something to drink." She smiled at him as Knuckle nodded before heading into the kitchen.

Knuckle looked at Julie as she left before turning to Alaude with frightful eyes. "Uh...I guess she's PMSing?"
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaude Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:28 am

Alaude smirked.
"Yeah, when the P in PMS stands for Pre and Post. Lately she's been like this 24/7."
Alaude
Alaude

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Knuckle's eyes widened as he listened to Alaude before his attention went back to the door as Julie came back with a cup full of orange juice and she handed it to him. "Thank you Julie," Knuckle said to her before taking a sip.

"You're welcome," Julie said to him with a light smile before she turned to Alaude, a steady glare now. "So how was the meeting?"

Knuckle just looked at Alaude with the look that said, 'Is she...?'
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 pm

((Lazy... or actually just tired this time.... just a quick response before I'm off to bed))

Alaude completely missed the look Knuckle was giving him.
"Boring... as expected. But why do you need to ask that with such a foul look on your face?" He asked as he stood up. "You should know by now that these sudden meetings are part of the job."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Julie Castle Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Julie opened her mouth to retort something before Knuckle cut her off by tapping her shoulder. "Ah...Julie can you please get me a refill?" Knuckle asked her as he held his empty cup to her.

"Sure Knuckle," Julie said to him and she left for the kitchen leaving them alone.

The dark haired priest quickly grabbed Alaude and pulled him away. "Alaude how long has she been like this? Cause...she might be pre--" Knuckle said before he nearly jumped out of his skin when Julie tapped his shoulder.

"Got your drink~" She said to him and smiled at Knuckle.
Julie Castle
Julie Castle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum