Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hit - That Ezrion kid Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hit - That Ezrion kid

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hit - That Ezrion kid Empty Hit - That Ezrion kid

Post  Solomon Black Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 am

It was the dead of night and Solomon was jumping tree to tree on the way to Sir Alexanders house. Earlier he had got a hit on him with a high bounty, and he was a little short on cash.

He was finnaly there. Not bad of a place, not as good as his, but not bad. He pointed his sword at the building and a black fog rushed out of the forest and surrounded the house and a 50 meter radius around it.

Dropping from the tree he landed silently. Getting up he started toward the house. " Nothing personal kid... just business. " He said to himself.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Hit - That Ezrion kid Empty Re: Hit - That Ezrion kid

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 am

Ezrion while getting a midnight snack noticed it was a bit to dark outside. "Hmmm... wonder what's going on?" he thouht to himself. "I think I'll grab salmathor just to be safe." After grabbing his sword Ezrion ventured out of his home. "I can't see a thing," he thought as he aproached the side of his home "should have brought a flashlight."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Renzenku had been resting against a tree playing some soft music when his head lolled onto it's side and he fell asleep. When he awoke he found it was the dead of night and he heard the faint *tk tk* of someone running in the trees, curious he ran after them, keeping silent so as to not alert the intrueder.

When he caught sight of Ezrion's home he was surprised, even more so when he saw Solomon's signature fog rolling in on it. He instantly caught on,"Solomon got a hit on Ezrion, and now I have to pick a side between the two sides..."

In the end he choose Ezrion, and played a tune to shelter him from the effects of the black fog before he got fully affected.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm

"Something strange is going on here." Ezrion thought to himself. "First it gets all dark and then, I could have sworn I heard some music." " God I hope it's not that Renzenku again. He annoys me." He is reminded of his last confrotation with him causing an involuntary shiver to course though him. "I should probably go inside but I cant find my way back. Damn it! I should never have left the house." He silently curse's himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Solomon slowly and in complete silence walked toward the boy. When he was ten feet away from him he stopped.

He started to make the fog swirl around him, sourrounding him and taking the shape of a giant shadow of Solomon ( kinda looks like solomon if half of him were in the ground ). It raised it's hand and a sword of fog appeared in it.

The guttural roar of it's speech sounded through the area." DIE!! " It's sword comming crashing down on Ezrion.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Ren calmly alighted next to Solomon, just out of his field of vision, "I'll let this happen, but if either tries to kill the other I will intervene. I hope you know this Solomon, and I'm guessing it won't be intervening to help you."

He walked away calmly, playing a few tunes on his pipes for fun, found a comfortable spot near the top of a tree, sat down with Mr. Panda and began watching what was unfolding beneath him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

At the last second Ezrion blocked with his sword, but the force of the blow sent him back a good couple of feet. "Oh, okay.... Wat the hell is this thing?" Erion thinks to himself, out loud he says "Who are you, and what do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm

The shadow said nothing but lifted the mass of fog that was its sword, and began for another swing, the second this one hit though, it dissipated and reformed into twenty Solomons. They all spoke at once " We are Solomon Black, but to you we are death. "

All at once they leaped at Ezrion, but right before they reached him the dispersed into fog yet agian. This time not reforming at all, not yet anyway.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

"I wonder who this Solomon is? And what is up with this fog?" Ezrion wonders. "And why is he trying to kill me?" He breaks out in a thin layer of sweat. Perparing for the worse Ezrion lifts his sword into a defensive position. "Come on I'm ready for you," Ezrion thinks waiting for his chance to strike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

From his sitting point in the tree, Ren was starting to get bored, "I know, I'll commentate the fight to Mr.Panda! Afterall, he's to short to see over the branches."

Starting to whisper, he described the fight, throwing in the occasional personal opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 am

The fog began to slowly creep up on Ezrion in his complete view. Whispers sounded like they were coming from the fog. They were saying Chernyĭ scare tehnike chetyre, dushi.

Large chunks of the fog broke off and flew at Ezrion. These chunks took the form of heads, screaming heads, as they flew towards him.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:28 am

Ezrion ducked, and slashed at the flying heads as they past him. "Damn it! What the hell is happening?" He thinks. "I gotta get in the house, but these things complicate that a bit." He ducks another one. "Oh come on, how many are there?" He begins to step backwards toward, hopefully, his house. His back hits the wall. "Yes! Now to get in," he tries to find a window. "Got it!" he cries as he leaps though it. "Phew, that was close."

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 am

All outside the house whispers were going Ezrion, die Ezrion. The fog slowly tried to find a way in the house.

The real Solomon stood just outside of the fog. " Fourth scare tactic complete... now, for the third. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Ezrion quickly grabbed up the rest of his gear including his newly finished, ring armor and his revolvers. "I hope that this will be enough." Ezrion prays, "This guy is only toying with me, I can tell." he climbs out the trap door and onto the roof. "Come and get me!" he shouts his challenge to the winds "I'll be waiting for you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:07 pm

The fog instantly rushed towards him completely obscuring his view. The whispers stopped suddenly and sust as soon as it stopped a sword stabbed through Ezrions gut, the sword burst into flames after staying in there for a couple seconds.

Ezrion was full aflame in seconds, his screams of pain dulled by the fog. He burned and burned and burned until just when it could not get any worse, it stopped, and Ezrion was kneeling cluching his chest buy with no fire and no sword.

The fog lifted and Solomon stood on the opposite side of the roof from Ezrion, his hair flowing in the wind. " Stand Sir Alexander, stand and fight for your final moments. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Ezrion looks up at the man in front of him, "So are you the real Solomon? If so why are you trying to kill me?" he asks as he assumes a defencive position. "I have no enemys that I know of, so why are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Renzenku was content with what he was doing, but he couldn't let Solomon kill Ezrion. So, he animated Mr. Panda, gave him Croto, and let him deal with it.

Mr. Panda was suddenly aware, and that surprised him, his master only ever used him in dire emergencies (when he's to lazy to move) and he had a weapon, that surprised him too. "Now, Mr. Panda, I want you to take down Solomon, the one with flowing black hair, do not kill him, just take him down. I gave you Croto so you can do it easier." His master told him. He bowed, "Yes, Master."

Renzenku smirked from behind his pipes, "Interesting..."

Jumping off, Mr. Panda did his mission, jumping onto the roof in two quick leaps he stood, a moonlit shadow falling over Solomon's back. Loading the blue cartridge, Mr. Panda took careful aim and fire at each of Solomon's arms and legs, switching to the red cartridge in an instant he watched for the shots to hit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 pm

He dodged all three with ease and shot only a quick glance at the position where Ren was. Then walked toward the boy and spoke, " You are wanted dead. " He swung his sword toward his side.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 pm

"If your not paying attention, Sir Solomon, you'll get hurt!" Mr. Panda said in a slightly high pitched voice, "I fired FOUR!"

The shot towards Solomon's right leg hit it's mark, and Mr. Panda took his chance, firing the red cartridges shots towards his right leg, left leg, small of his back, and both arms. "Dodge this, clone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

When the Projectile hit Solomon he twitched in annoyance, but still managed to dodge all the others and the swing from Ezrion.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm

<<<<<Author to author here. the Blue shot is instance Nitroglycerin Freeze, you can't move>>>>>>

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

<< He can move, only one leg is frozen. >>
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

<<<<<<< So he still dodges the shot at his leg.... the red cartridge shot, you know what that does. BOOM! goes the dynamite????

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 pm

<<His leg is frozen but HE can still move, and guess what the leg goes with him, so just live with it >>
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:49 pm

<<<<<< *facepalm* interesting. GOD MODDING Razz Go back to fighting then>>>>>>

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next