Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Lets see how my teaching career is going Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Lets see how my teaching career is going

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lets see how my teaching career is going Empty Lets see how my teaching career is going

Post  Solomon Black Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Solomon stood infront of his desk listening to his music class play Yuri the only one orchestrated version. It was not his idea but a students, he did not understand a lick of the lyrics but the sound was good to him so he allowed it.

Sadly he was bored out of mind for once, he wanted to see the foods teacher but he couldn't leave class.

He suddenly noticed one person wasn't playing, so he picked up an eraser and flicked it at the kids head. When the kids figured out who had hit him he immediatly started playing, allowing Solomon to go back into his own world.

( open to anyone at all )
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Lets see how my teaching career is going Empty Re: Lets see how my teaching career is going

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 pm

(((I had a post but nvm, I'm in to much of your topics anyways)))

Back to top Go down

Lets see how my teaching career is going Empty Re: Lets see how my teaching career is going

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:40 am

((that song is hilarious... I couldn't resist joining in here even though I'm not a student or teacher at Nami))

Aika was walking on Nami's school-grounds after visiting an old classmate who had become a teacher here. When she walked past the music class she chuckled lightly.
"You've got to be kidding me." She said as she walked towards the open window next to the teacher's desk. "Solomon, shouldn't you be teaching them the real classics?"
She had asked it in a soft whisper so she wouldn't disturb the students.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 pm

He completely ruined what she attempted to do with a jump. " AIKA?! I mean Aika... " He tried to regain himself by fumbling with his tie and waving a hand at the kids to ignore him. " I wish I could but the students demanded it, they think what I give them is to hard, " He showed her a university level music book. " So what brings you here? "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 am

Aika stared at the music book.
"Yes, well Rachmaninoff might just be a bit too difficult, I'll agree with that. But there's such a thing as choosing the in between options." She said, laughing lightly. "I came to visit a friend... your colleague, the biology teacher? We used to be in the same class. He made my homework and I made sure the other members of the disciplinary committee left him alone."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:15 pm

" I'm guessing you weren't a great student. I am bored, so I think I'll accompany you, " He looked into the class , " You! Your incharge, anything goes wrong it's your fault! " He left the class into the hallway with her. " By the way I have no Idea who he is so~, we might be looking for a while. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:23 am

"Don't be mistaken... he made my homework but I had to make the tests myself." Aika said with a hint of hurt pride. "My scores were never below the 85. But tell me something, since you're a teacher too... is the coffee here still as horrible as when I was still a student and stole it from the teacher's lounge?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 pm

" Crappier from what I hear. " He cocked his head slightly to the side. " Why would you steal it, if it sucked... "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

"Because it wasn't allowed..." Aika said grinning. "Prefect or not... we weren't allowed in the teacher's lounge."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 pm

" I never had those experiances, I was straight A's and captain of all the sports but teachers pet with no freinds. " He smiled, " I also went to school way far away. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm

"I never had much friends either... either they feared or they hated me, mostly the last." Aika said with a sigh. "Hasn't been very good for my social skills... I learned on a early age to do everything alone and so when things get difficult I find it hard... or maybe I should say I refuse to ask for help."
She looked at Solomon.
"So where did you go to school? You make it sound like it was on the south pole or something extreme like that."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Solomon chuckled, " Close but no, Oleksanders School for Advanced Men, It was in Russia. " He scratched his nose, " Cannot remember the name of the town though... I know I'm Irish right, I grew up in Ireland but got shipped off to OSAM at the age of 16, before I went to Leprechaun High School. " He could not stop himslef form giggling at the name.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Aika placed a hand against her mouth, trying her best to keep her face straight... which she managed to do for about five seconds after which she started laughing.
"I'm sorry.. but Leprechaun High School?" She said wiping a single tear away... last time she laughed this much was when she was watching the 'disaster date movies' Mia showed her. "So what kind of school was this Oleksanders School for Advanced Men? In all honesty it sounds a bit... creepy."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Solomon got control of his laughing finnaly, " Creepier than you think, It was like a horror movie private school on steroids. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 am

Aika tilted her head to the side.
"If it was such a creepy school what were you doing there? You're not scary at all..."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm

" Shipped off, I was forced, " He sighed, " The place was strict and hard. They taught you almost everything you could teach and succeded, but the place taught most to be hard and strict. It taught me to value the easy and the kid. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 pm

"You were forced? Well, that sucks..." Aika said somewhat dryly. "...at least you came out as a good guy, right?"
She walked into the teacher's lounge only to find her old classmate there.
"Oi Shorty shouldn't you be teaching?"
"Could you please stop calling me that, Kobayashi-san. I'm not that short anymore."
Aika thought about it for a moment.
"Hmm... no. You're still shorter than me but I could also call you Baldy... just let me know which one you prefer."
"Let's stick with Shorty." The biology teacher muttered as he looked at Solomon. "Hey Newbie, you better not tell any of the other teachers about this!!"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm

" No problem shorty! " Solomon stuck his thumb out. " So this is your friend Aika. What do you teach my little friend? " He was milking the short joke so much.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am

'Shorty' glared at Solomon, though it was as threatening as a growling puppy.
"I'm the biology teacher." He muttered. "And unlike with some other subjects here I actually studied for it."
Aika rolled her eyes and smacked him against the back of his head.
"Anyone can learn to teach biology... it's a natural born talent to teach and play music."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Solomon fiddled with his tie, " Exactly. Thank you Aika. " He pulled out a chocolate bar and began to nibble on it.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 am

"You're welcome. You know, too much chocolate is bad for your health." Aika said dryly as she grabbed some coffee. "Ugh, it's still gross!"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Solomon snarled, " Chocolate makes life worth it, and plus too much of anything is bad for you. " He violently ate a chunk of chocolate before lightening up. " Do you uhh, wanna head out for some good coffee? " Trying to one, ditch his job. Two, well, two to hang out with somone more his age.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Aika smiled lightly. Did he just snarl? Like a dog protecting his bone? Funny...
"Relax Solomon." She said as she walked towards him and broke a small piece of the chocolate bar. "But least you could do is share. And good coffee sounds like a plan to me."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:31 am

Solomon watched to chocolate bar for second then looked at Aika, " I will share when I want, and now, I want to. " He gave a light smile.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am

Aika smiled.
"Why thank you Solomon, you're very generous. Now let's get that coffee, shall we?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum