Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Out here in the fields~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Out here in the fields~

4 posters

Go down

Out here in the fields~ Empty Out here in the fields~

Post  Annabella Niles Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Annabella hummed softly 'Teenage Wasteland' while she walked over the grassy field outside of Namimori after having finished another of her hits. No big damage done, only minor scratches she'd say it was a great mission! She was professional at the use of lightening flames and using them in different styles when fighting and she would be able to make it home early for once to be able to enjoy and awesome cheesecake before huddling in a corner of her room thinking about her mother and how she'll never have kids when she grows up. "♪Out here in the fields~! I fight for my meals! And why the heck am I wearing a skirt out here~!♪" She sang and went off as she held her knee high skirt (Slightly) tattered skirt down.

[[It's time to give Anna her Man! >D]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Out here in the fields~ Empty Re: Out here in the fields~

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:52 am

Yamamoto was lying in the grass, aimlessly tossing a baseball up into the air. He turned his head to the side when he heard a girl sing. He smiled, it sounded nice... though the smile disappeared as the ball dropped against his head.
Well, that wasn't very smart. He thought snickering
"That's the first time I heard the song like that." Yamamoto said smiling as he sat up to see who was singing. "Ah it's you... so besides baseball you can sing too."

((your man is here 8D))
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:47 pm

"Ah! Well um..I added that last verse since the wind and my skirt weren't getting along just now!" Annabella stuttered as she looked at the boy before she tilted her head cutely to the side before walking over to him. "Yamamoto, right?" She honestly couldn't remember him that well from the day she was invited to play baseball.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 pm

"Yep... good of you to remember my name." Yamamoto said grinning. "But I kinda forgot about yours, I saw so many new faces that day that I'm just glad that I remembered you... though you seem to be one of the few."
He scratched the back of his head.
"All week girls have talked to me, telling me that they joined the training. But I don't remember seeing them... I do remember seeing you. Weird huh?"

((why is it I only got clueless guys stuck in my head? It's a good thing they are so adorable... =3))
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm

"Annabella Niles!" Anna said a bit to excitedly and she instantly calmed down before sitting down next to him and smiled brightly. "Oh wow...I honestly don't remember how many people were there that day...I have a terrible memory sometimes...alot of times so yeah." 'Quit making a fool of yourself Anna,' She thought as she scratched the back of her head.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:39 pm

((lazy >> ...or I should say busy with watching Desperate Housewives))

"I have that too sometimes." Yamamoto said grinning. "Especially when it comes to homework."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm

[lol I'm eating the holy food of TACOS! 8D ]]

"Homework? Dang...when was the last time I went to school now?" Annabella said as she crossed her arms and tried to think, she was thinking a bit too hard. "I have a headache now...ow~!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 pm

"Yeah, that's what you get from thinking to hard." Yamamoto said as he patted her on top of her head. "But how come you don't go to school... you're what? Fourteen or something? Shouldn't you at least finish high school or something?"

((he's very good at guessing age, isn't he?))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 pm

"I'm fifhteen years old and I finished high school at home! I haven't stepped foot in a school since I was...12," Annabella said to him before she looked off to the side and sighed. 'Last time I went to school was before daddy got...' She cut off that thought quickly, she didn't need to get depressed now.

[[Why yus, yus he is xD]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 pm

((I'm not here >> ...gotta go to work in about fifteen minutes))

"Wow, you must be really smart then." Yamamoto said, clearly impressed.
He tilted his head to the side a bit as he looked at her.
"You don't see very happy about it." He said as he placed his hand on her cheek."Do you have a reason not to smile about finishing school early?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:08 am

Anna's cheeks instantly started to heat up when he placed his hand on her cheek and she looked at him with her green eyes. "Um...well sorta-ish I guess. The last time I went to school was when my dad was still...breathing..." She said quietly before looking down. "Then I was home schooled while I stayed at my cousin's house. Though I wouldn't mind going into a high school though there wouldn't be anything there for me to learn about."

[[Ah~ I'm actually suppose to be in bed but I'm readingand crap to make myself tired here xD; ]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

"Your dad has died?" Yamamoto asked shocked. "I'm sorry about that..."
He stayed silent for a while.
"If you want to go to high school what's stopping you? I mean... it could be fun to go to school, know everything already and get good grades. I know my dad would want me to get the last thing." He said snickering as he scratched the back of his head.
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Annabella gave him a soft smile before she looked off to the side. "Well...I guess I could but how about I tutor you so you can make your old man proud?" She asked him quietly as she crossed her arms over her chest and laid back on the grass more comfortable with her legs crossed.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 pm

"You'd do that for me?" Yamamoto asked hopeful. "That would be awesome... though I have to warn you I'm only good in guessing answers."
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 pm

"Well then I'll be able to help so that you don't have to guess on everything Yamamoto-kun," Annabella said to him as she smiled gently up at him before she fixed her gaze on the sky after placing her hands behind her head to watch the clouds go by.

[[I'm playing a game so I have no time to switch accounts without a zombie killing me. >>;;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Yamamoto grinned at her.
"I don't think I'll be able to thank you enough if I'll have a report card that, for once, wouldn't have at least one failing grade."
Without knowing it himself, Yamamoto's gaze softened a bit as he looked down on Anna. This was actually the first time a girl offered him to help with his studies... which was kind of strange when you think about the number of girls that surround (or stalk) him when he's at school.
"Oh just don't be surprised if my old man thanks you with loads of sushi." He said laughing a bit.

((he wasn't dead... he was snoring in a corner of my mind xD))
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:08 pm

"I don't mind Sushi. It's my favorite food!" Annabella said as she looked up at him from where she laid while she forced her legs to stay down even though she had shorts underneath, it didn't last long since she brought one knee up leaving the other laying flat on the ground. "Just call me when you come home from school and I'l come down...unless I'm sick or out somewhere. Here's my number." She pulled out a card with her name and number on it.

[[Nice defense xD Yama-kun would be sleeping there to get away form Gokudera's ranting and yelling. ]]
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:26 pm

((This time I'm not being lazy... I'm just tired =_= ...I'm going to bed after this post))

Yamamoto accepted the card and placed it in the back pocket of his jeans.
"I'll definitely call you soon... especially with the test week coming up." He said as he made an annoyed face. "I really dislike test week... my old man wants me to study while I just want to practice baseball."
His eyes wandered to Anna's legs as she brought one knee up... immediately mentally punching himself against his head, it wasn't very polite to do stuff like that... his father would chase him with a sushi knife for sure.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm

[[okies. I'm answering like this cause I'm playing another Resident Evil game that I got yesterday. Sweet dreams~]]

Anna nodded at him before she looked away and fixed her skirt so it covered her knee more and she sighed when the skirt fell and she fixed it again. 'Stupid this is trying to embarass me,' She thought as she looked back at the sky. "Tests were a piece of cake to me when I was home schooled. So I'll help you understand it while keeping it as interesting as possible ok?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 am

Yamamoto laughed lightly.
"I don't see how math can be interesting... ever. If you can make that interesting you're the most amazing girl I ever met. Though I guess you're pretty close to reaching that status already just because you're willing to help me." Yamamoto said as he scratched the back of his head.

((I think this topic is reaching it's end... I don't have time now but I think I'll start a new topic soon where Anna can start her job as home tutor ^^))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 pm

"Alright then I shall make it interesting in the best way I can think possible...listen I should be heading back home before my cousins get worried over me again," Anna said as she stood up and brushed her skirt off before smiling down at Yamamoto. "Nice seeing you again Yama-kun and I'll be looking forward to your call." She waved before heading off towards town and the Cavallone mansion.

[[Lazeh~ And ok. I'm like seriously about to take a nap right now since I don't have homework what so ever today for once. <3]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamamoto Takeshi Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Yamamoto grinned sheepishly (not noticing he was blushing a bit) as he watched Anna walk away.
Cute... He thought as he stood up. But Yama-kun? That's a first.
He shook his head and started walking home, his old man would be happy to hear about the help though Yamamoto wasn't too sure if he could focus enough on his studies to actually improve his grades a lot.
Yamamoto Takeshi
Yamamoto Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum