Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop

2 posters

Go down

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Empty Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop

Post  Solomon Black Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 am

Solomon strutted through Namimori streets wuth a smile on his face and a chocolate bar in his hand. Chompin away and whistling a happy tune he sounded like a guy who had all in the world.

He looked around for his subordiantes and when he found none his smile only grew as he continued to whistle and munch on his chocolate.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Empty Re: Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop

Post  Willow Adler Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 am

Willow was wandering through the streets, her bag lazily slung over her shoulder as she looked around. Where am I...? She thought to herself, blinking a bit as she stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. I'm lost...again...
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop Empty Re: Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, they dont stop

Post  Solomon Black Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 am

Solomon, who is always willing to help a damsel in distress, but never really prepared, saw this girl who looked as lost as he did when he first got here. So he did what any self respecting adult would have, walked right past her.

Then, after feeling a little mean, turned around and headed back. " Excuse me? Miss? Are you lost? "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:09 pm

(( I was gonna say. xD That'd be mean. >w> ))

Willow jumped slightly, eyes wide as she looked up at the raven haired male. Nodding, she pulled out a notepad and quickly wrote down, Yes, it seems every time I try to take a walk around town, I get lost... Holding out the notepad, she scratched the back of her head and smiled a bit wearily.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Solomon nodded after reading the notepad. Tapping his chin he continiued nodding, " Well, tell me where ya headed to and what your name is and I think I can help ya out. "
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Adler Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 am

Well, I was attempting to find the cinema, to find out what movies are playing...but I ended up here three hours after I left my house. And, you can just call me Willow. Willow wrote down, smiling lightly as she handed him the notepad once again.
Willow Adler
Willow Adler

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 am

Solomon gave her a large smile and made a small bowing motion, " Names Sully. " He pointed behind him. Then spoke with his sweet irish accent, " The cinema is that way. I shall accompany you to make sure you do not get lost again. " He removed a choclate bar and began nibbling on one on the corners of it.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down