Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;)

3 posters

Go down

GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Empty GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;)

Post  Dino Cavallone Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 am

"A-Ah...W-Wait.." Dino held a hand out, sweat dropping as he watched the site in front of him, the student of Colonello attempting to fight with his turtle. "L-Leiko, I don't think that this is such a good idea.." He said, scratching the back of his head and glancing over at Romario who merely shrugged. It did seem a little strange that the girl had just appeared at his front door, screaming at him and demanding to see Enzo.

Throwing endless amounts of water on the small turtle, Leiko let out a laugh. "HA! TAKE THAT YOU MINDLESS...REPTILE, KORA." She shouted, quickly throwing her hat off to the side as the turtle started to grow in size. She tied her hair up and got into position, ready to kick some ass. "Lets get this going...I need some good fun!"

(( Yeahhh. Only reason for this post is that I missed Leiko...and I wanted to post as Dino. xD ))
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Empty Re: GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;)

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:40 pm

"Leiko-chan! Quit trying to make Enzo destroy the house please!" Mia said as she clung to the army like girl's waist before she looked back at blonde army man who was chuckling and shaking his head at the scene. "Colonello-kun! Control your daughter!" She pouted at him.

"Let her have some fun, kora!" Colonello said as he crossed his arms and fixed his electric blue eyes on the large turtle for a moment before looking at Dino. "You should have never let him out of your sight runt." He smirked to himself as he ran a hand through his hair.

[[I wonder how they both ended up in the same room xD]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;) Empty Re: GRWAR. (Somehow these two ended up in the same room... ._.;)

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:47 pm

"I didn't lose him, damnit! She took him!" Dino shouted, pointing at the red haired girl who was now out of Mia's grasp, running towards the B.A.T. (Big Ass Turtle). "L-Leiko! Damnit you're going to ruin my house!"

"Haha! He's already big so there shouldn't be a problem with me fighting him! I can take him and this fight outside!" Leiko quickly replied, sticking her tongue out at the brother and sister before grabbing hold of Enzo's arm?, chucking him out the window and quickly jumping out after him. "BATTLE, START."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 pm

"And~ Forest cabin or beach house here we come while renovations are being done...again," Mia said as she stared at the large hole in the wall of the house before she sighed and leaned against her brother. "We need a vacation away from here for a while...where's Romario?"

Colonello laughed at his student before he ran out and jumped after her leaving the brother and sister in the mansion and joined Leiko outside with Enzo. "So you're sure you can beat him my daughter? Kora!" Colonello asked as he looked at her with a smirk on his face.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 pm

"Well...we can take one, but I'm hoping she won't totally destroy the house...and I'm not leaving without that little...big...turtle." Dino replied, shaking his head and signing while he watched the bigger Enzo walk around outside, either ignoring the hits Leiko was giving or she hadn't started.

Leiko grinned over at Colonello, her arms behind her head. "Do you doubt me, oh great one?" She said, eying the giant turtle, ready to charge. "Now you just sit back, alright~?"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Mia nodded at him before she fumbled around in her pocket and pulled out a small dart and looked at Dino as she uncovered the tip of it. "Do you wanna tranq her so that Romario and the others can shrink our little friend?" She asked him as she looked around for that mini gun in the destroyed room.

Colonello chuckled as he stepped away a few steps and nodded at her. "I don't doubt you but just be careful, kora," He said to her before he sat down on a near by boulder and sighed.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:47 am

"Ahah...ha. No. Because when she wakes up, she'll come after us...and I don't want to deal with anything stressful right now.." Dino said, grinning a bit as he scratched the back of his head. "Just leave her for a bit...he shouldn't stay big for long, seeing as it's really humid today.."

And thus, the fight between girl and turtle began. 8D
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down