Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Ten Million Fireflies~

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ten Million Fireflies~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Ten Million Fireflies~

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Lucille nearly dived at the bag, "No skinny dipping. I may have no shame...but still." She said, rolling her eyes and grabbing the suit. "Be right back~."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Spanner Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Spanner chuckled lightly as he looked towards where Lucille had run off too before he looked down at his pants before tugging them off to reveal some lime green swimming trunks. Absently he folded his pants and shirt before placing it down beside the picnic basket and breathed in the fresh air. It was a nice change from being indoors and working nonstop on new inventions with Irie.
Spanner
Spanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:15 am

Lucille walked back to the blonde, putting her hair up in a high ponytail with her clothes under her arm. "It's weird that you actually knew my size.." She said, grinning a bit and pointing to the red and yellow suit that she was now wearing.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Spanner Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 am

"You'd be surprised," Spanner said with a soft smile adorning his features before he looked over at the sparkling water that was practically calling at them to jump in already. "Shall we?" He held his hand out towards his blonde lover.
Spanner
Spanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Lucille grinned, taking his hand before starting to walk toward the water. "You know...it's really nice to get out and do something. All the stupid paper work that builds up was starting to get to me~." She said, glancing up at him and gripping his hand.

"Even if I don't sleep, all that work gives me an even bigger headache. Which totally blows."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Spanner Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm

"Ahh, it does seem to blow...and so will this," Spanner said to Lucille before he tugged her hand making her fall against him before he picked her up bridal style. The blonde looked down at his love for a moment and jumped in the water with her.
Spanner
Spanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum