Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Empty DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri May 14, 2010 4:33 am

Leiko leaned against the window to the bar, her arms crossed over her chest. Things had been quiet for way too long, and this little fighter was getting bored of not doing anything. "Ryo's been busy with school and Vongola stuff..and 'Nello's been training that Yamamoto guy. It's just been me around the house...and I'm tired of doing nothing.." She muttered to herself, sighing heavily. "Hurry up you dummy..."

(( >w> I miss Leiko. I do. ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Empty Re: DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~

Post  Colonello Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 am

"So are you ready, kora?" Came Colonello's smooth voice from behind Leiko as he smiled down at her. "It's been a while since we last came to the bar." He smirked a bit before ruffling his daughter's hair and sighed a bit tiredly. "Sorry it took so long, Lal was..lecturing me again about something or the other." The blonde chuckled lightly as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~ Empty Re: DAD! Drink With Me Again~! I'm Bored~

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Leiko frowned and 'tsk'd' a bit, "That skank is bad for your health..." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and pouting like a child. It was clearly obvious that she didn't like the other 'woman' and she wasn't afraid to express it. "Anyways...lets get in...I'm gonna try to down not only an entire bottle of vodka, but scotch as well." She said, grinning slightly as she started to walk inside.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri May 14, 2010 1:44 pm

"I wanted to try that new scotch bottle they have, heard from Varia that it was the best one they've gotten," Colonello said as he ran his fingers through his hair while walking in. "Lal almost followed me here too..she can be a bit of a drama mama but she's still my senpai." He smirked at some of the ladies that were already checking him out while he sat at the bar with Leiko.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri May 14, 2010 1:51 pm

"That doesn't matter! It's like she's friggen obsessed with you! That, my dear 'Nello, is called stalking. She's messed up in the mind, kora." Leiko said, rolling her eyes at the girls before sticking her tongue out at them. "Geez, I can't believe you like all the attention you get....manwhore."

(( If Koe isn't going to get on anymore....I can make a new girl like I told you and bring her in here at some point...before they're all smashed. xD ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri May 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Colonello rolled his eyes at her before pushing her playfully. "Please like you don't like the attention when you're dancing on top of this bar," He said to her as he ordered them a couple bottles of vodka from the bartender who nodded and smiled at the two, he was glad to see his two regular customers back again. "Hopefully your bofriend doesn't ruin the fun like the last time."

[[I dunno if you want to make her appear for a brief moment and then have her vanish and make an appearance somewhere else I guess. :3 But then you have be Basil-kun for meh]]
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri May 14, 2010 2:23 pm

"Eheheh, you can count on it that he might. Never know with him..." Leiko replied, rolling her eyes before taking a drink of the vodka, not even bothering to put it in a shot glass. "Though...I've gotta say, you've caught the eyes of all the girls...except one." She said, pointing over to a girl who was drinking what appeared to be an 'apple-tini' and reading a book. "...Nerd."

(( I knowwsssss. ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm

"Leiko don't call people nerds, cause you're a nerd as well," Colonello said to her before he drank out of the bottle he had. "Damn, it's stronger then the last time I was here." He smiled happily and drank some more of it, while glancing at the woman, though then he shrugged and just paid attention to his drink.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri May 14, 2010 3:00 pm

"Tch. Me? A nerd? HA. You've got a good sense of humor. I'm just a fighting freak, thanks to you, ya dummy." Leiko replied, taking another drink before looking at the bottom. "But you're right, it is a bit stronger.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri May 14, 2010 6:13 pm

"You're a nerd at fighting my dear," Colonello said to her before he nodded at her. "Told ya it was stronger and we need some music man!" His cerulean eyes looked at the bartender who was trying to get the music working and after a few moments it was.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed May 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Leiko rolled her eyes again, "Feh, you're the one who made me like this, Daddy." She said, flicking him in the forehead before taking another drink. "Don't try to get into some poor girl's pants."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 5:57 pm

"And you try not to make your man jealous like the last time...he ruined the fun waaay too early man," Colonello said as he looked at her and took another sip of his drink. "We need some better music...Leiko go pick something!"
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed May 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Leiko was already over at the music box, shuffling through the music. "If Ryohei busts in, I'll be making him drink. That way we can see what he's like when he's drunk~" She said, putting on "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga. "...PFT. This song is epic~."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 6:53 pm

"Woman take that off!" Colonello said as he covered his ears and pouted a bit as he looked at the red-pink haired girl. "Put something else on like...um...Bedrock!" He quickly took another sip of his drink.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

"Hell no! You'll start hitting on everything that walks!" Leiko replied, switching it to "Just Dance". "There, you dumbass."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

"I'll change it later little brat," Colonello said as he rolled his eyes before chugging the third bottle and then slammed it down on the bar. "Man this is good stuff." His breath already reeked of alcohol, he chuckled a bit as he eyed the bottles of scotch. "Come to papa~"
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed May 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Leiko nearly dived forward, swiping the bottle and downing the scotch before he even had a chance. "Gahahah! Leiko prevails!" She shouted, pointing a finger at him before tackling him to the ground. "...Boo."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

About a good twenty minutes later Colonello and Leiko were drunk off their minds. Colonello singing to 'In My Head' keeping, surprisingly, the beat all the while. Some of the women swooned when he winked at him while others just giggled and blushed. He danced with the bottle of scotch in his hands and a shit eating grin on his face.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoe Winchester Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Zoe glanced over to the obnoxious blonde and his red-headed companion. She set the martini glass down and sighed, shaking her head before glaring over at the two of them. "Will you please keep it down! There are some here trying to relax!" She said loudly, frowning before going back to her book.

Leiko blinked a bit, nudging Colonello. "Ahahah, she didn't fall for your charm~. You faillllllll~."
Zoe Winchester
Zoe Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 pm

"OI! You...chick with the odd laguage speeching thing! Mind repeating that again I did not understand a word you said!" Colonello shouted over the to her and he jumped down the bar before walking over to her after giving Leiko another bottle of scotch. It was good stuff.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoe Winchester Wed May 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Zoe closed her eyes, gripping her hands before looking up at the blonde. "I said, shut up. It's aggravating to try and read when there's someone as annoying as you yelling every two minutes!" She said, glaring at him. "Just go back to your stupid girlfriend, get drunk, and get the hell out of here."
Zoe Winchester
Zoe Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 pm

"She's," He started while pointing at Leiko. "Not my girlfwend. She's...My DAUGHTER." He purposely shouted the last bit at her just to annoy her. "I come here often missy so if you don't like it you can go away yourself cause /MY/ ass was here first. Keep it up with that attitude and no one! No man will make your bedrock," He slurred as he looked at her with his bright blue eyes.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoe Winchester Wed May 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Zoe simply stood up, leaving her drink and book on the table and lifted her right hand, smacking the drunk male across the face. "How dare you talk to a lady like that! Everyone deserves to have their peace and quiet and if I recall correctly, I was here before you were! So just leave, damnit!" She shouted, grabbing her drink and downing it quickly before shaking her head.

"'Nelllllllo...Stop being mean.." Leiko whined, appearing behind him and tugging on his vest. "She's annoyed with you, just admit defeat like a mannnn~."
Zoe Winchester
Zoe Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed May 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Colonello barely felt the stinging of the slap but his eyes widened a bit from shock before he looked back at her. "I was here before you as in I've been coming here for longer then you little miss lady," Colonello said, he just didn't give up He then lifted her chin up so she was looking at him and a smirk on his lips. "Besides hitting someone you don't know isn't the brightest of ideas~ I have my eyes on you now." With that he patted her cheek like a mother would their child before he walked back towards the bar while dragging Leiko along as well.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoe Winchester Wed May 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Zoe's eyes narrowed dangerously, and she visibly shuddered. "What a creep. I'm so going to need something strong to forget this..." She said to herself, grabbing one of the bartenders by the front of his shirt. "Gimme the hardest liquor you've got."

Leiko waved to the girl as she was dragged off. "Nello, why are you a complete asshole when it comes to bitchy women?" She asked, giggling a bit.
Zoe Winchester
Zoe Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next