Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Exploring~! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Exploring~!

2 posters

Go down

Exploring~! Empty Exploring~!

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Mia looked around the place she was at with curious eyes since she utterly had no flippin idea where she was or how she got there. One minutes she's hanging out with Dino and the next ten minutes she's off somewhere without the slightest clue where. She sighed gently looking around before she decided to explore the abandoned building. 'Why do I have the feeling this is somewhere I shouldn't be?' She thought as she walked up the stairs and looked around for a moment.

"Oh well," She said to herself as she ran up the steps and headed inside. "Who said a little exploring hurt anyone?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Exploring~! Empty Re: Exploring~!

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Aika had hidden herself in one of the many empty rooms... why on earth had she accepted this mission? She hated it when mission led her to dark, abandoned building. Empty buildings means spiderwebs and by default that means spiders.
She took her gun when she heard a noise on the other side of the door... the following moment the door opened and Aika had her gun pressed against a younger girl's head.
"You're most definitely not a guy in his thirties. What are you doing here kid?" She asked as she lowered her gun, though still alert.

((Don't know if you were planning something, but I got bored.))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Mia froze when she felt something pressed against her head and she sighed in relief when she heard the person speak but her eye twitched when she called her a kid. She turned around seeing a brown haired woman with her eyes narrowed towards her.

"I'm not a kid, lady," Mia said to her placing her hands on her hips before she sighed. "I'm only here exploring since big bro Dino came to visit Namimori...most likely to lecture Hibari."

She looked at the woman for a moment before she looked around at the deserted place and then back at her with curious eyes.

"Um...Name's Mia Cavallone...you?" She asked her as she took her looked down the hallway trying to see if she had just seen the shadow right. "Are you looking for someone Miss?"

[[It's alright. xD I was expecting maybe Mukuro to appear but the person who plays him isn't on. So I don't mind really you appearing!]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm

"Yeah I guess you can say I was looking for someone but this place seems deserted. And my name is Aika Kobayashi." Aika said, a frown appearing on her face when she heard a noise that was too loud to be created by a mouse. "So you're Dino's little sister, huh? He didn't tell me he has a sister.. but anyway I don't think he likes the idea of you exploring a place like this."

((He'll probably show up sooner or later))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:39 pm

"Well...he likes to keep me in the dark from everyone else since I'm an 'easy' target since I'm his little soft spot besides whenever he gets a girlfriend," Mia said to her before she shook her head. "He doesn't even know I'm here...I don't even know how to get back but I wanna explore and ooo~ what was that?"

Mia tupped off down the hallway with a whip in her hand before she turned the corner and looked around seeing a shadow vanish. She raised an eyebrow before looking back at Aika and then at the hall.

"Um..Aika wo are you looking for exactly? Mukuro isn't here anymore...from what Dino said so who?" She asked holding her weapon in her hand, keeping an eye on the hallway.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 pm

"Just another random Yakuza, Yuu Kin. He's known for kidnapping children of rich people after which he cuts them, one cut for every day the parents don't pay the ransom money." Aika explained. "The police can't seem to catch him and so some kind of politician has hired me to finally get rid of the guy. I know he's here but I also know he's got a kid with him..."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Mia nodded at her as she gazed at the hallway and listened closely before she heard a small whimper and she looked at Aika.

"Well that must have been him since I just heard a whimper from a kid," Mia said before started to walk slowl. "Let me help you Aika...I don't like children suffering."

She gazed at her with pleading green eyes pouting a little bit before she said, "I won't get in the way much."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:42 am

"Fine..." Aika said. "But be careful... if my information is correct you are actually his favorite kind of victim... he prefers them a bit older because they know what's going on."

Aika took out her gun again as she started walking in the direction of the sound. When they reached a door at the end of the hallway the crying got louder. Aika signed to Mia to be quiet as she tried to open the door, finding it locked.

"Crap..." She muttered after which she simply took her gun and shot the lock open. "Why do they always have to lock doors when they know the enemy is going to be able to get in anyway?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 am

"Probably because they'll expect you to shoot it open and be ready?" Mia said as she looked around to see if she saw anyone. "And I'll be sure to remember that.."

As they walked in cautiously the room was empty but the crying was definetely getting louder as they both looked around. Mia sighed running her fingers through her hair before she looked up at the hole in the ceiling.

"I'm guessing up there," She said to Aika pointing up before she used her whip to get up there keeping a sharp eye out for everything that moves.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 am

"Mia, it seems there's a rope lying up there... throw it down please otherwise I won't be able to join you."

Suddenly a eerily friendly voice spoke up from the dark behind Mia: "'Will you walk into my parlor?' said the Spider to the Fly.♪"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Mia's breath caught in her throat as she kneeled down while she tied the rope to a rod. She looked over her shoulder and saw a man looking at her as she threw down the rope as she bit her lip just as the guy striked she rolled out of the way.

"Aika!" She called out as she looked at the odd man while looking for a little kid.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:19 pm

"Don't be afraid, little fly, it doesn't always hurt to die ♪" The man said in a sing-song voice.

Aika had heard the voice too and as quickly as she could she climbed up the rope. It's a good thing most criminals aren't very clever, a smart criminal would have cut the rope.
As soon as she had reached what seemed to be an attic of some sort she looked for the child. She saw the young girl in the far corner rolled up in a little ball.
"You're going to pay for that..." Aika growled as she aimed the gun at the man. "Mia, could you please check on the girl? Her name's Yumi."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

She nodded at her quietly before she went towards the little girl and kneeled infront of her slowly.

"Hey...Yumi-chan we're here to take you away from that man," She said to her gently extending her hand out towards her slowly. "Did he do anything to you?"

"Y-yes..." She heard the small girl reply through a small sob as she looked at her with her bright blue eyes. "The man cut me..."

"He won't do that anymore," She said to Yumi as she pulled the girl into a warm embrace and stroked her brown hair. "She's got a couple cuts Aika."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 pm

"Yumi-chan..." Aika said in a very warm voice. "...we're gonna go see your mommy and daddy soon but for now could you close your eyes for a moment? Mia, please cover her ears I don't want her to notice this."

"You'll never catch me alive, you stupid B-"
It seemed the man stopped with his stupid rhymes once he was cornered.

"Finish that sentence and you'll be sorry... and there seems to be a misunderstanding here. I never planned catching you alive." Aika hissed, making sure Yumi couldn't hear her.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Mia nodded at as she picked the girl up and headed towards the hole. "I'll meet you by the entrance," She said to her before she jumped down and headed towards the entrance while covering Yumi's ears.

"What is she doing?" Yumi asked as Mia carried her towards the entrance.

"Um...taking care of him...he's going to jail where the bad people go," She said to her and she smiled just as Yumi smiled nodding a bit. "I'll have to check those cuts alright dear? We don't want them infected."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 pm

As soon as Mia and Yumi had left the room Aika's glare turned ice cold.
"Yuu Kin... you're here by sentenced to death." She said coldly before pulling the trigger.

A couple of moments later she walked outside, phone in her hand.
"My name is not important... you know where to find him now, goodbye." She hung up and looked at Mia and Yumi. "How about we go to your mommy and daddy now, huh?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Mia smiled at Aika for a moment before she handed her Yumi who was starting to fall asleep. "I checked her wounds, nothing too serious and they're not infected," Mia said to her quietly. She checked the time for a moment before she sighed gently. "I better head back...I can't leave my cat alone for too long. See ya Yumi-chan! Aika...we should hang out once in a while, whenever you have free just go to the southern beach in Italy I'll be there in my simple house.

[[Me and Dino are not on speaking terms >>;;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm

"I might do that sometime... but isn't it easier for you to go to Dino?" Aika asked as she started walking to her car, a black Chevrolet Camaro.

((I know, I've read the other topic too ^^))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 pm

"Seriously why do peo-- Wait...You're the girl he likes and is going out with?" Mia said as she looked Aika before she turned away. "Nevermind...I might aswell not mess with his love life...tell him that too not just me...everyone is hounding me but not him...I guess he's more...forget it."

She shook her head not bothering to finish the sentence before she walked off away from the building and into her black mustang. She let a shaky sigh before she punched the wheel before heading out. 'Dammit!' She thought.

[[Yep...he was lucky I forgot to make Romario get out or else he wouldn't have been able to dodge he flying Enzo. xD;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Aika sighed and placed Yumi in the passenger's seat, fastening her seat belt after which she sat behind the wheel.
"Glad you're asleep kid." She said as she drove off at full speed... chasing Mia.
It was easy to find her and even easier to drive past her and turning her car 90 degrees so it stood sideways on the road, blocking it effectively.

As soon as Mia had stopped her car Aika got out and walked to the other car, opening the door.
"Listen kid, I don't know what all that was about... Dino hasn't told me anything. I just figured it was easier because his house is closer by... I'm gonna go now but let me give you one advice... don't let your stubbornness keep you away from your family. Before you know them you've lost them for good."
With that Aika walked back to her car, ignoring the impatient drivers behind Mia, got back inside and drove off.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Mia glared after the girl before she went off drivng up to her speed easily. "Tell him the same thing...He'll probably be more 'mature' about it. He talks to me through Romario. That's pretty sad," She shouted over at her before she drove off ahead and turned towards the high way heading home by the beach. She heard her cellphone go off and she sighed shaking her head seeing it was Romario again. "I'm not gonna get pulled over for talking and driving," She muttered to herself.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Aika shook her head and sighed.
First she was going to bring the kid home and then she would drop by Dino to see what was going on...
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:30 pm

[[sorry gotta let this outta my system: *clears throat* CLAIRE~~~! <3 Ok I'm good...RE character just like...called my attention alot. CLAIRE~! <3 O_O That was weird. See ya in some other topic! *waves*]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum