Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The doctor better be here soon!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The doctor better be here soon!!

Post  Annabella Niles Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

"It probably does..." Annabella said as she rubbed her stiff neck and sighed as she looked around for a moment. "So...I guess I have to go home and rest." Annabella groaned as she moved her legs a bit as they stung slightly but she managed to stand, a little wobbly though.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

The doctor better be here soon!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The doctor better be here soon!!

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:52 am

Aika took Anna by her arm.
"I'll take you home." Aika said softly as she turned to Shamal. "Thanks Shamal, I owe you. If there's something I can do for you just name it."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:16 pm

"Alright then Aika," Anna said to her and leaned against the wall a bit for whenever they left they could. She just wanted to either walk around or lay down but not be alone.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shamal Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm

"I've already dreamt of the things you could do for me, Aika~" Shamal called as the two woman left.

He walked over to his desk afterwards and sat down.

He couldn't help but feel bad for Ana and somewhere deep down her mother. Every hitman had a flaw in the way they worked and carried out their hits, he pitied a woman whose flaw was the need to take out her own daughter.
Doctor Shamal
Doctor Shamal

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:16 am

Annabella looked at Shamal for a moment before she shook her head at him and walked outside to wait for Aika in her car. She looked around to make sure no one was around there before she got in the car.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:39 am

"I'm sure you did, Shamal..." Aika replied dryly with a sigh. "...I'm sure you did but that's all it's ever going to be and you know that."
I'm positive my sister will make sure she'll be taking place in your dreams soon.
She walked out the door and got in her car.
"Alright, time to take you home."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 am

"I live with the Cavallones since they were nice to let me in," Annabella said to her as she looked at Aika with her green eyes.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum