Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Empty Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~?

Post  Aiden Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Aiden smirked as she finished getting ready, adjusting her skirt a bit and brushing through her pink locks. "It looks like the colour is coming out finally.." She said, snickering a bit. "Gonna go find that brat.." She muttered, heading out the door to her bedroom, and peering in Bel's. "Brother~?"
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Empty Re: Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~?

Post  Squalo Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm

An arm wrapped around Aiden's waist and Squalo peered inside aswell. "Voi...prince?" Squalo called as he looked around the room. "I think he bailed out after he heard us."
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~? Empty Re: Oi. Bel...You Scarred for Life Yet~?

Post  Belphegor Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:47 pm

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE," Bel shouted. "WERE YOU TWO KILLING BANSHEE'S IN THERE!"

To add affect to his statements, the Prince pulled out earplugs (more like diamonds; little bastard had money fer sure) and threw them on the floor with his hands crossed over his chest.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm

"We definetely scarred him.." Squalo mused quietly as he nuzzled Aiden's pink hair light as he opened the door wider and looked at the Prince.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:52 pm

"Well, that's an interesting way to put it~." Aiden said, shrugging. "I've never heard it called that before." She added, snickering a bit before waving to her younger counterpart.

"Hey-" She paused for a moment, a grin (similar to her freakish brother's) split her lips, "Uncle Bel."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Bel wrinkled his nose at his sister's words.

"Oh, GAWD, EW!" He glared at the hand waved to him. "Don't you dare!" He threatened to her hand while squirming away. "Wave at me with that dirty little hand of yours that's been thinking about kids, bah! Like hell that thing could get you preg-o if he wanted to!" Bel shivered uncomfortably.

"Even if he used both of his rocket launchers!"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Squalo sighed as he looked at Bel and he pecked Aiden's lips lightly. "Well then...she enjoyed it very much from what you were able to hear," Squalo said to him with a smirk on his lips before he looked down at Aiden with a warm smile.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Aiden smirked up at him before slowly pulling away, crossing her arms over her chest. "Ya know, Bel...you're acting like an immature child~." She said before lunging at the blonde, tackling him to the ground. "Ha! What now, punk?!" She said, sitting on his chest (somehow managing to keep the skirt down at a reasonable level) and giving him a noogie.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:46 pm

"AH!" Bel shivered. "DAMN YOU; I'D RATHER BE LUSSURIA'S MAN-SLAVE!" He whined, trying but failing to flail away from his sister.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

"That can be arranged~!" Aiden chirped, ruffling his hair. "I just hope that some part of your freaky self was able to not handle what just happened." She said, sticking her tongue out before crossing her arms. "And you're getting weaker~."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 am

Bel growled and shoved his sister off with force. She really knew wher to hit him. He crossed his arms like a frustrated kid.

"Your brother," He spat. "The roach, I mean."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:34 am

(( Shouldn't you be in bed little Missy? D< ))

"Stop being such a brat. You should be happy that I'm not gonna be bugging you as much..." Aiden paused, frowning a bit. "Unless you like having me around...?" She asked, her tone quiet serious.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

[[D; I couldn't sleep...]]

Bel sat up, shoving his sister lightly and playfully in the arm. " 'Course I like having your cotton candy head around," Bel said. "You're the only family I've got, duh. . . . besides aunt Misha, but she stopped counting when she bought that farm."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 pm

(( Do you have insomnia? D: ))

"Oi! It's going back to blonde, see?!" Aiden replied, punching him in the arm (playfully of course), and pointing to her roots. "Finally going back to the blonde that I like! This pink doesn't suit me!" She said, throwing her arms around his neck and leaning her head on his shoulder. "Gah..."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Squalo Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Squalo had been watching the two bicker back and forth before he looked out the door and sighed before looking back at Aiden. "Voi! You two. I'm heading out. I think I had a mission so I'm leaving you for a day or three," He said to them, mostly Aiden. He walked over to her and detatched her from Bel before he pecked her lips a couple time. "See ya in a few days," Squalo said to her before he let her go and headed out of the room.
Squalo
Squalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm

[[Yeah,, but it's an on-off thing]]

Bel gagged, looking after Squalo.

"Remember, Squaly-o, don't go for the worm on the hook~"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:28 pm

(( D: That really sucks. I'm sorry. ))

Aiden nodded, "I'll see you later~." She said, ruffling Bel's hair. "Looks like you're gonna be dealing with me while he's gone." She said, snickering a bit as she watched Squalo leave with narrowed eyes.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:49 pm

[[Nah,, it's alright.. It goes away after some time and I'm all better C:]]

"Yes, how I do enjoy dealing with you." Belphegor deadpanned before yawning. "Where's boss-lady?" He asked, reffering to the name he used behind Xanxus' back whenever he was more angry than usual or, like Bel called it, 'on his rag'.
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:47 am

(( Well that's good. :3 I'd die if I were an insomniac. D: I love sleeping so much. <3 ))

"Don't you start getting sarcastic on me, brat." She started, sending a small glare towards the blonde. "Pft, as if I know. I think I heard him say that he was going to go out and try to 'kill some trash' just to have fun." Aiden replied, scratching the back of her head. "Ain't it grand? I think I'll just take the position of Varia leader~." She said, grinning over.
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 pm

[[I'm in the city that never sleeps,, nocturnalness is encouraged]]

Bel snorted. "Let him have the Varia, Aid, it's all he has. You know he'll have a titty-attack like he did when he found out he wasn't the tenth."
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 am

(( MOVE. Come here to Casa Grande. D: ))

Aiden sighed, "Fine fine, if he's gonna be a woman about it." She said, grinning a bit. "Alright. Lets go get something to eat...no...drink. I'm stealing his scotch.."
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 pm

[[Dx I don't know where that is!!]]

Bel got up all too quickly. "Off to see the wizard then~?"
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 pm

(( It's in Arizona. Kinda a small but growing place. C: ))

Aiden shook her head, throwing an arm around him. "Alright then, lets get out of here." She said, leading him towards the kitchen with a grin on her lips.

(( And they can stop there. -w-; They're just gonna be drinking. xD ))
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphegor Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 pm

[[Coolio~ *writes on travel check-list*]]

[[So,, topic finito??]]
Belphegor
Belphegor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 pm

(( One day, we will meet *hand reach* ;w; ))

(( FIN ))
Aiden
Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next