Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families ::

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Empty First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families ::

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 am

Lucille had a light grip on her twin's wrist, "Lets just see what this school can offer us!" She said, glancing back at Alessia. "We've gotta find Tsunayoshi-San...or even Reborn-San!" She said, in a quieter voice, but still pretty loud. "First day of school~ First day of school~" Lucille chanted, closing her eyes and smiling as they made their way into the high school in front of them.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Empty Re: First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families ::

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Mira entered looking around for a familiar face. She sighed with relief when she saw Lucille and Alessia, the inseperable duo, not too far ahead.

"Lucille!" She called with a smile. "Alessia!"

[[feel free to back-hand me if I've broken a rule ._.]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families :: Empty Re: First Day Of School :: Meeting The Families ::

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 pm

(( Nope. ^^ But, my little twin doesn't like me all that much just yet. xD ))

Lucille paused, blinking a bit before turning around. "Mira~! I was hoping you wouldn't go against the little decision to come to this school." She said, grinning. "Say, have you seen any of the Vongola family? Or...do you not know their names yet?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Mira averted her violet eyes. ". . . No . . ." She shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll most likely have classes with them! I'll learn them then." She then thought for a moment. "Well, I did saw some dude with his hair sweeping over his eyes and a creepy smile. Blondie, I think. Ring any bells I should be hearing?"
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Lucille paused, narrowing her eyes. "It does...but the name isn't coming to me." She said, shaking her head a bit. "You're in our class I think. So, just be on the lookout for a black haired, tall athlete, that's Yamamoto-San...a silver, grey, whatever haired guy with a short temper, that's Gokudera, San. And then, Tsunayoshi-San is the class dobe. If you see them before we do...let me know." She said, smiling and holding out her hand. "Lemme see your schedule~"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Mira reached in to her pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "Nana tried to get me in to a cooking class," She commented dryly. "So I recently changed the schedule via e-mail with a teacher or two in to this cool martial-arts class." She grinned.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Lucille sighed, looking at the paper. "You have your major courses with me and Alessia." She said, grinning. "So we can all go meet these Vongola peopole~" She said, pointing off towards the classroom. "...When does class start...?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Tsuna dashed by the two girls, "Late late late late!" He muttered to himself, screeching to a halt outside the classroom, only to fall over onto his side. "OW!" Tsuna sat up, rubbing his head and shook it, quickly standing up. "A-Anyways." He muttered, opening the door as calmly as he could and heading inside the class.

Poor thing doesn't know what's coming to him..or his family.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Lucille Da Luca wrote:Lucille sighed, looking at the paper. "You have your major courses with me and Alessia." She said, grinning. "So we can all go meet these Vongola peopole~" She said, pointing off towards the classroom. "...When does class start...?"

"Don't forget to act natural, you two." Alessia interjected sternly, eyes narrowing on the ever-excitable girls. "The Vongola know nothing of our family just yet, and that's to stay the plan until we're completely sure they know we want to be their allies."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Lucille rolled her eyes, "Alessia, you speak as if I don't know. Come on...you need to remember that I'm in the same boat as you." She said, crossing her arms. She blinked as Tsuna ran past, peering to watch him go in the class. "...I found our class...and the one guy we need to get in cozy with..." She said, pointing to the open door.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:04 am

"It's your constant frivolity that makes me concerned of these things, dear sister..."

Alessia raised an eyebrow. "...Him? The kid who just stumbled over his own feet is the next boss of the reknowned Vongola family?" Her eyes narrowed, before an amused smirk lifted her lips. "I expected more."

((D8 BACK SPASMS! Dx))

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:17 am

Lucille scoffed a bit, "I wish you'd just trust me..."

She blinked a bit, pulling out a small red notebook. Flipping it open, she skimmed the page, "Tsunayoshi Sawada...That's him alright..." She said, turning the notebook, showing a picture of the klutzy teen. "I don't think we should under estimate him..."

(( DD8 I'm killing that damn fuckin doctor! ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 am

Alessia simply ignored that remark. To trust someone took a lot from her, and her amata sorella had lost that trust the minute she and Sile walked out the door.

The elder sister (a few minutes still counted, damnit) simply nodded, eyes still trained on the boy as he stumbled into his seat inside the classroom. "...Yes." She commented curtly, before blinking at the notebook Lucille held in her hands. Eyebrow raised, she spoke again. "...YOU thought ahead? That's out of character..."

((*flails* IT BURNS!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am

Lucille's eye twitched slightly. "It's actually not that out of character...I've been keep track of all of the different families. Been building a pretty good amount of data." She said, holding the notebook in front of her and flipping to the next page. "Here's the other two..." She muttered, turning it around to show the data on Gokudera and Yamamoto.

(( TT_TT What can I do for you darling? ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 am

Alessia's eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "...What about the ones who are being persued to join? Kyoya Hibari and Ryohei Sasagawa. We should get information on them, as well."

((J-Just stay with me... ;w; *handreach*))

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 am

"Making me talk a lot..." Lucille muttered, snickering a bit. "Yeah, here..." She said, flipping a few pages. "...Ryohei-San is a buff on boxing...and Hibari-San is the disciplinary committee head." Lucille said, scratching the back of her head. "If we stay out here long enough...he might come by and tell us to get to class."

(( *clutches hand* I will..I'll never leave your side...ever... ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Mira snorted at the mention of a 'Disciplinary Commitee.' "Sounds like a bondage group." She snickered while following behind Lucille and Alessia. "So do we make friends with these Vongola folk or observe from a distance?" She asked while darting her eyes around the room curiously.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:09 pm

"We're going to try to make friends with them. Just...don't get too close to them." Lucille said, narrowing her eyes. "We don't need any sort of relationships that might mess up what we're going for." She continued, sighing a bit. "Just be on your toes..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:16 pm

"Are you implying that I'm easy?" Mira accused while crossing her arms over her chest. "I'll have you know I can play very hard to get if I choose to." She averted her eyes. "I know how this goes, you act like this is the first time we've mad allies."
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Lucille grinned, "You might be~" She said, snickering a bit. Though, I do have a bit of an uneasy feeling about this family...

Clapping her hand once, she pointed in the room. "Lets get a move on!" She said, heading into the class, grinning at the faces of the taken back students.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

Mira chuckled while entering the classroom behind Lucille and Alessia. "Whoa . . ." She said with a grin. "I like the greeting we're getting. School may be more interesting than I thought."
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Tsuna glanced over at the three new girls standing in the doorway. I don't remember Reborn having this on his schedule... He thought to himself, glancing at Gokudera. "Gokudera-Kun....did you know we were having new students...?" He asked, glancing back at the girls.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:57 pm

Gokudera perked up at the sound of his Boss's voice. He had been gazing lazily out the window and not noticed the new students. He thought for a moment. "No Juudaime, why do you think they may be hitmen sent to take you out." He had started ranting, pulling sticks of dynamite out from who knows where not even noticing that it was all just an innocent question. He always got so worked up over anything to do with Tsuna.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Tsuna began wildly waving his arms, "E-Eh?! G-Gokudera-Kun!! They're just girls! L-Look!" He said, pointing over at the three, sweat dropping. "Put those away before you hurt someone!!" He said, having a mini freak out in his mind as to what might happen if the bomber lit them in a crowded classroom.

(( Poor Tsuna...^^; Have to try and keep this idiot calm. xD ))
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Lucille glanced over, prodding both of the girls next to her in the side. "I found one of his family members. Gokudera-San." She said, her eyes scanning the rest of the room. "And that one..." She said, nodding a bit towards said person, "That has to be Yamamoto-San."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next