Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi

Go down

Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Empty Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Ren lent on the brick wall outside Tsuna's house, he had heard about him at school and he wanted to meet someone new. Tsuna sounded like someone you could easily become friends with, and he had guessed that he could become friends with more people through Tsuna.

Ren walked up to the door and knocked, "Sawada Tsunayoshi you there?"

Back to top Go down

Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi Empty Re: Meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Up in his room, Tsuna rubbed at his eyes, waking up was such a drag. Slowly he made his way down the stairs, mentally wondering why his Mom didn't open the door. "Hello..?" He muttered, yawning as he opened the door to see another, unfamiliar male standing there. "Can I help you..?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:24 pm

"I know this is kinda direct, but I've always been blunt: Can I be your friend?" Ren asked politely. Looking around nervously, he wasn't used to making friends at all, let alone in this manner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Tsuna looked dazed for a moment, rubbing at his eyes quickly. "...Huh? Wait wait wait...Who are you?" He asked, blinking a bit as he took in and processed what was going on.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm

"Renzenku, but you can call me Ren." Ren smilled happily, "Sorry if i'm to direct for you, I tend to go all out when I try to make new friends.That is, when I try, i'm not a social person."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:02 am

Tsuna shook his head for a moment, holding up a hand. "Gimme one minute." He said, running upstairs.

He came back after about 5 minutes, dressed and read to go. "How about this...we can hang out for the day and then we'll call ourselves friends?" He said giving the male a friendly smile.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 pm

"All right, I can handle that. Arcade?" Ren replied, relieved that it hadn't gotten TO awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Tsuna grinned, placing his hands behind his head and starting to walk towards the arcade, closing the door behind him. "Lets go.."
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

"Awesome!" Ren breathed, as they entered the arcade, "I've never been to this awesome of an arcade!" Looking around like a little kid seeing his favourite super hero, he ran around playing as many games as possible as quickly as possible. Stopping after 6 games and a minute and a half, walking up to Tsuna, "So, what do YOU wanna play! I betcha you can't beat me at Street Fighter!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 am

Tsuna grinned a bit, watching the male run around as though he'd never seen so many games in his life. "I've actually never played the one that's in here. I have the game at my house..." He said, tilting his head for a moment. "So....bring it!"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 am

"Alright, I've personally never even played the actual japanese version of the game, only the ports to America, so this actually might be interesting!" Leading Tsuna to the game he inserted the tokens for both of them, choosing Ryu as his character, "I always choose him, the others I don't even know ^^''

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 pm

"I just go with the one that looks the weakest...because he always ends up proving himself in the end!" Tsuna said, grabbing a random character and watching the count down. "GO!"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Ren furiously attacked the controls, using his ultimate method of winning, spamming Hadouken, and Ryu's flying kick. "I really suck at this game, I only know four moves. That's counting the regular punch and kick ^^ I just like boasting, for the most part. I always like the look on an opponents face when he wins!"

Scratching the back of his head with his right hand quickly, he smiled, "Good to know that your probably gunna win!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Tsuna let out a laugh, "PFT as if. I never win at these games!!" He said, watching the other male smash at the controls. "You're...going to break it."
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:08 pm

"Nah, they're built to withstand this type of onslaught." Ren replied smiling, and as he turned to look at Tsuna to say, again, that it never breaks, the control stick snapped off. Ren paused and looked at his hand where the stick was, "Whoops ^^' " He smiled, "Don't worry I can pay for it!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Tsuna jumped a bit, staring at the broken controller. "HIIIII!? H-HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

(( Tsuna's face ---> O__O;;; ))
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 pm

"Iunno...Got to excited I guess." Ren smiled and turned towards the manager who was looking at him with murderous intent, "Don't worry sir, here take this to pay for it." Pulling out enough money to pay for two brand new arcade Street Fighter games he handed the cash to the manager and faced Tsuna again.

"I suppose I'm alittle stronger then I thought." Leaning back a bit he scratched the back of his head and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Tsuna stared (just like the manager) at the cash. "...M-May I ask what it is that you do...that you can just give money away like that...?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Ren smiled, "Nothing actually, my parents were rich...Very very rich. Since they died I lived off the insurance until I got my inheritance last year."

He survayed Tsuna's expresion and finished saying, "If I estimated it it would be around... 5...billion or so...I think, since I've been in charge though I've nearly doubled that in investments. If you ever need the cash, I'll gladly give it to you. After all, that's what family does for each other right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

About to argue against the money portion, Tsuna paused. "....Family...?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:50 pm

"Well ya. You are the tenth right?" Ren responded smiling, "I've been part of the 'family' since about...five months or so ago." He winked, "So as to not be direct correct?"

Ren's eyes widened, "Not that I'm a murderer or a hitman or anything. Just a valuble source of cash for the family, and when the time really calls I'll fight if I have to, don't like fighting though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down