Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Empty Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Arianna Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Arianna was hidden on a roof, her red hair blonde and her pale eyes a dark green. The hitman currently followed Sawada Tsunayoshi with her scope as he headed home from school, her intent at that moment was to kill him.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Empty Re: Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Mira D'Artigo Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 pm

"Hey lady," Came Mira's voice from behind this older woman who was evidently a hitman. Her guard was up to it's fullest capacities. "What do you think you're doing?" She demanded.

[[alright If I pop in?? :3]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi Empty Re: Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Arianna Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 pm

[[By all means go right ahead. To quote you, what's a topic without more than one person?]

"My job." Arianna answered simply as she continued to follow Tsuna through her scope. Her finger was on the trigger and slowly pulling it.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Tsuna casually walked along, talking with the silver haired bomber and the baseball freak, a small smile on his face. If he only knew about what was going on above him, that smile wouldn't be there.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Mira pushed the nose of the gun down to face the floor. "Not today," She cocked her head in Tsuna's direction. "That guy over there is an important friend of an important friend--that friend being my boss--I suggest you abandon this hit. Whatever price you are being paid surely isn't worth the one you'll pay if you continue through with this." She warned.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:21 pm

The currently blonde-haired, green-eyed Arianna slowly got up as if she was taking Mira's suggestion, also being careful to to let the girl see her face because even with her hair blonde and tucked under a hat, along with her green contacts, her face could still be recognizable. The twenty-two year old promptly kicked Mira's feet from under her and then pushed her into the wall. Arianna quickly set up her gun again and took the shot but it only grazed Tsuna's cheek because a fist connected with her face. "Shit." The girl got up and grabbed her gun and bag, heading off. "I'll finish this later."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Mira growled, hopping to her feet. "My ass you'll finish this later!"

She quickly ran after the woman, picking up a small rock with an edge as she did so. With percision meant to be used in aiming and battle she tossed the rock at the woman's wrist, causing a nerve reaction which led to her dropping the bag and its contents. The rock wasn't enough to harm the woman but enough to make her want to stop and collect whatever seemed to important in the bag.

There was something about fighting that heightened Mira's abilities as oppose to her impairment in sports and playing around.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Arianna let out an annoyed growl and quickly collected her things before picking up the bag and taking off again. She made sure to keep a gun in hand and a few hidden as she normally did. The woman disappeared down an alley and emerged on a crowded street. She pulled off her hat, leaving her long hair to tumble out and then she quickly removed her contacts. Arianna walked along in the large crowd, looking inconspicuous.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Mira cursed under her breath, slamming her fist into a wall. She turned on her heel to run to Tsuna and his crew to check if they were alright.

"I'll get you next time..." She vowed to herself pertaining to the mysterious hitwoman. I owe you a shove in the face...you won't get to run next time!

[[8D I HAVE AN ENEMY!!]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Arianna continued through the crowd and was completely pissed that her hit had been ruined.

-------

Days later she was on the roof of yet another building (not the same as the other day) aiming her sniper at the head of Sawada Tsunayoshi. Arianna went blonde with green eyes again, just incase the girl from the other day returned.

"Adieux Sawada," The woman said as she pulled the trigger.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

A rock flew --not bothering to have aimed for the wrist-- hit the woman on her jawline, leaving a small mark.

"That's for shoving me into a wall." Mira growled. "What's your bone with Sawada, lady? Little kids your type or something?" She demanded, getting into a fighting stance with her guard up entirely.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Again, Arianna's shot missed the Vongola's Tenth and she was more than annoyed. She stood and faced the girl, not worried about the girl recognizing her face because she'd put make up on this time. "I have a job to do girl so just let me do it otherwise I'm going to have to take you out as well." Arianna was unhappy with this girl for interrupting her a second time.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

"Job? Tch, so you're telling me your job description includes killing people just because you're told to? Even if they don't deserve it? Even if they're just kids?"

She spat on the ground in disgust. "What a mindless profession. Taking orders like some dog!" Her fist were up and that cocky grin of hers appeared. "Sorry to say this but I learn from my mistakes, been shot before. I'm superman, baby: faster than a speeding bullet. I'm interested to see if you're skills go beyond shooting cowardly behind a gun or if that's all you're good at; aiming and running away with your tail between your legs."
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Arianna scoffed. She knew what the girl was trying to do; provoke her. "I'm no dog, kid. I do my job because I'm good at it. I do it becuase I make a living off of it and I do it because I can. And believe me, I can do a hell of alot more then shoot a gun. But you might want to find out about with whom you're dealing before you get in too deep. Try looking up Blue Sakura Assassin, but you won't find a name no matter how hard you look. I've never been caught and they've never got my name either."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 pm

"Never heard of you," Mira snapped, her fist clenching at being underestimated. She may look young but she was raised a fighter to the bone.

"It doesn't make a difference to me if you're name was Frances Beaverhousin the Third." She spat. "But from your arrogance it seems that you always get your mark."

A smirk formed on the girls lips. "Well, you can't be that good if a girl more than five years your junior had you come back for seconds and miss again, now, can you?"
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

"You're a smart girl. Poking at your opponent based on what you can tell from their actions and how they carry themselves. I can tell you that you're right, I always hit my mark, but I can also tell you that yes, you may be many years my junior, but you also know how to handle yourself and were raised to fight; therefore, it's no surprise why I've missed my mark twice because of you. It is annoying however." Arianna was smiling at the girl, but it was a sickly sweet smile.

"I'll let you make the decision on what's going to happen here at this very moment."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Mira snorted. "How gentlemenly of you." She commented. "But my decision depends on yours. You don't need to persue this hit; you can walk away from this and it'll be just between me and you or you can take a swing at facing me in order to achieve that hit." She smiled with that cocky grin of hers. "You'd better kill me if you want to accomplish that, though, because as long as I'm breathing you won't get to put Tsunayoshi in a grave."
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Arianna scoffed. "You don't get it kid. I have to persue this hit you idiot; I don't have a choice. The last time I decided against taking a hit, I got fucked. I'm not letting it happen again." The blonde-haired, green-eyed Arianna was waiting for Mira to make a move. If worst came to worst, she'd drop the interference off the roof.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Mira clenched her jaw. "Everyone has a choice. No matter what. You're obviously not powerless." She growled, side-stepping away from the edge and her guard not wavering even the slightest.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 pm

"You don't know my employer. He can't be found and I'm the best tracker out there. I've been after the bastard for seven years. When I say I have no choice, I have no fucking choice." Arianna was getting annoyed with the blonde standing infront of her.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

"Obviously not the best tracker had you not been able to find him," Mira pointed out in her usual patronizing voice. "Everyone has a choice; even you. You don't have to do this just because some mystery man is telling you to. It's plain to see he can't hurt you more than he has. Your eyes tell me you've lost someone--or some people--close to you. Probably from defying this employer, I guess."

Mira's eyes grew serious, meeting her opponents with a mixture of determination and eerie observance. "Unless he's left anything to you you've got nothing to lose nor gain unless--" Mira snorted in disgust. "It's your own pitifull life you're afraid of losing instead of fighting for."
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:10 pm

"Fuck my life. I don't care if I die. but I do care about the one person that I actually have left in this god forsaken world. I'm willing to go down fighting but not if it's going to cost the life of the last person closest to me." Arianna was getting sick of Mira and her patronizing. "Either leave and let me do my job, or stay and die. Pick one."

The blonde woman stared at the violet eyed girl infront of her, glaring with hostile intentions but hidden behind that was a soft gaze that didn't want to hurt the teen because the guilt would build onto what was already there in the first place.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

"There's a website for people like you who'd like their lives fucked," Mira suggested while tightening her stance. "And I will not leave you to kill a defenseless person because unlike you I live by a code nor will I stay here to die."

She sharpened her eyes and tightened her fist. "You, on the other hand are another story." She said, drawing power from her key and resolve to win.

"Come on, come at me if you want your job done or else we can stand here all day discussing you 'woe-is-me' story of your life with charming commentary from yours truly~"
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 pm

"Well, are you a mouthy little thing." Arianna was in her own fighting stance. "You asked me and I answered, otherwise, I don't do sob stories." The blonde was set, already moving, her foot work being a counter to Mira's.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm

"Excuse me if I heard a little sniffle in between your monologue," Mira goaded while stepping back from Arianna then taking a lunge forward with her fist, aiming for anything below the neck.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next