Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Empty Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 pm

The young teen walked the streets of Namimori, trying to find something to do but not entirely able to. Instead of wandering boredly and aimlessly, more than she already had, Paige headed over to one of the older dance clubs of the town to get rid of some excess energy as well as have herself some fun.

A smirk slid across her face as she entered the club, a plan forming in her head. The brunette did enjoy playing mind games and found that the best people to play them with, were guys because they never really caught on and when they finally understood, the look on their face was priceless.

Paige would never cheat on Belphegor in any way which is why she didn't take the mind games too far, but just far enough to entertain herself.

Seating herself on one of the barstools and ordering a shot of vodka and looking around for what she would call her 'prey'.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Empty Re: Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm

A tall male with teal green hair held up walked into the club. he was dressed in white trousers, black belt, whtie shirt with black cloak over the top. On his right hand was the Cloud mare ring. he chuckled as he looked about the bar. He had decided to come here for some 'relaxation'. He approached the bar hands in his pokets. A grin on his face as he walked.

Back to top Go down

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much Empty Re: Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Paige noticed a male with hair almost the same colour as Fran's walk into the club and decided that he'd be a good one to play mind games with. When he sat at the bar, she turned back to her shot of vodka and downed it easily. She knew that if Lucille found out, that the older girl would be completely pissed off.

She thought about how to begin how to begin her games and started by ordering another shot of vodka, this time ordering 'Absoloute Vodka' because it normally intrigued a guy when a girl could down strong vodka so easily.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Kikyo chuckled at the sight of the people around him. he took a seat and ordered a bottle of Vodka. he leaned back his mare ring shining brightly. He brushed some hair from his face and grinned. he had noticed the girl a few seats down ordering a bottle of absolute Vodka. The Millefiore Cloud Guardian chuckled and took a sip of his own Vodka. He laid back and close an eye. 'O-ho so she's the Da Luca mist Guardian O-ho fun' Byakuran-sama had told his Funeral Wreaths everything about the Da Luca's so they would be prepared incase they met

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Paige realized that the vodka ploy hadn't worked and so she got thinking of something else that might because it would be a total waste if nothing game from her coming to play mind games and not getting to.

The brunette let out a sigh and had another shot before ex-ing herself on the alcohol since she wasn't there to get drunk; instead, she got up and headed over to the dance floor, hoping to lure the stanger in so that she could have her mind based fun.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Kikyo chuckled mentally as Paige stepped onto the dance floor. it seems she was playing mind games and he was her target. 'O-ho this could be fun O-ho' he got up and walked up behind her as she danced. He grinned and whispered into her ear, "O-ho why hello there O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm

She turned around in time with the music, putting a surprised look on her face that was fake, but to the untrained eye along with those who didn't know her, it was as real as it could get, "Hey~"

Paige continued to dance with the music while studying the male infront of her.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Kikyo grinned at the girl as she had a fake surprised look. He grinned as she danced, "O-ho Whats your name." He had cupped her chin as he looked into her eyes. He was holding back a Mischevious grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm

"Are your suave moves supposed to make me swoon and give an automatic amswer?" Paige grinned mischeiviously herself as she continued on dancing and started with her games, which were already starting to become entertaining.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Kikyo chuckled at her. his hands grabbed her hips. THe male grinned and grinded his hips against hers as he moved his body to the music, 'O-ho defiantly fun' he whispered into her ear, "O-ho i didn't but thats how i like them fiesty O-ho.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm

"I can assure you that I'm much more than fiesty," Paige replied as she pulled herself from his grasp, a smirk still adoorning her lips as she turned away, taking a completely different approach to this guy because he was different from the others and didn't get caught up so easily.

The brunette enjoyed a challenge and was definitely going to have fun with this.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Kikyo grinned at the girl Paige.Kikyo looked at her and smiled. He pulled ehr back and grinned, 'O-Ho don't you want to dance? O-ho werne't yuo the one giving me the eye O-ho." He grinded his hips wtih hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Paige turned back to the aqua haired male before pulling away yet again, "Of course I do, but I'm not one for getting touchy-feely with random strangers. Besides, how would you know if it was you, whom I was eyeing? Don't go assuming; it makes an ass out of you."

The brunette laughed as she swayed in time with the music, letting the sound relax her. She'd always had a spot where music just hit her and she relaxed. There was something about the sound that helped her unwind.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Kikyo grinned at Paige and danced beside her. The aqua haired man watched her move next to him. His eyes watching her every move, "O-ho i must have been mistaken. O-ho but your eyes were directly on me O-ho." It was going to be fun messing with this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm

"You only wish they we're on you," The girl countered as she did a little spin, still managing to stay with the rhythm of the music playing.

This one was definitely a challenge and, sadly, pride would not allow her to give up until she'd had he fun with playing mind games. Paige could tell that he was retaliating with mind games of his own, which made it that much more fun because it was like a silent challenge to see who'd win.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Kikyo chuckled and pointed to the bar where he had previously been sititng, 'O-ho then don't tell me your into Old men." Around where he had been sitting was a large group of old men drinking beer with their ties around their forehead. Kikyo chuckled at her, 'O-ho because i don't think you were."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:28 pm

"Do look a little more to your left," Paige directed.

As stated, if one looked a little further to the left, there was a group of guys, ranging anywhere from seventeen to twenty years of age, drinking shots. Not to mention, they were pretty easy on the eyes; though, Paige didn't really care inwardly because she had a Prince all her own. (Yes, she'd finally admitted to herself that Belphegor was, in fact, her Prince. Not that she'd ever tell him.)
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm

"O-ho but from your spot you wouldn't have bee able to see him O-ho." he looked back at her seat as the old men easily blocked the man from her view. he chuckled, 'O-ho." he continued to move with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Paige shrugged, admitting defeat in this arguement and using it as a part of her ever continuing game, "You caught me~"

Her voice was slight sing-song as she continued dancing and when the song ended, she went back over to the barstool she'd previously occupying. A sigh escaped her lips, but it was one not of annoyance or sadness or anything like that; it was one of happiness at unwinding and enjoying her mental game.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Kikyo chuckled and walked over and sat beside her ordering a bottle of Absolute Vodka and grinned, "O-ho i guess 'm honoured to have caught the eyes of a beautiful young woman O-ho." The aqua haired man was laughing on the inside. This was fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm

"That depends how you look at it. Maybe you're honoured, but instead, maybe you should be wondering what, exactly, you've gotten yourself into by speaking with this young woman," Paige semi-teased, a smirk forming on her lips.

The brunette pulled her disheveled and slightly curled hair - seeing as she'd had a shower before going out and it had dried slightly wavy/curled - into a messy bun and then blew her bangs out of her face.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Kikyo grinned at her as he drank from the bottle the Vodka unaffective on him. Kikyo raised a hand and pushed some hair from her face grinning, "O-ho such lovely hair O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Paige lifted an eyebrow in a questioning motion and let out a soft laugh, "All right."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:06 pm

(OOC:>.< Computer froze up)

Kikyo grinned at her and laughed as well, "o-ho what a lovely laugh just like your hair. Beautiful hair for a beautiful woman O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 am

Paige laughed again and turned to watch other people dance. She got a feeling that there was definitely something very odd about this guy, but she couldn't place it just yet.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next