Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 am

Kikyo grinned on the inside this was just to easy. When the moment came he would elimante her for lord Byakuran-sama. Another thorn from his masters side. Kikyo gave a devilish smile. Oh it felt good to be sinister, 'O-ho not going to buy a drink O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much - Page 2 Empty Re: Chillin' Around Town, Not Doing Very Much

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:55 am

[[Hi hope you don't mind me intruding. Me and Paige were talking about this earlier. Um Kisa's part of Millefore as a heads up]]

Kisa looked around the club she was in for the past hour or so, enjoying her day that Byakuran gave her off. She froze upon seeing a aqua green haired male not to far away with a familiar brunette. 'What the fu--' She thought quickly before rushing over and she stood infront of Paige rather quickly as she looked up at the male.

"Kikyo what are you doing here?" Kisa asked ina cold harsh tone, her eyes narrowed sharply as she looked at the mare ring bearer.
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Paige was about to answer the aqua haired male's question but was cut off when Kisa walked quickly infront of her and seemed to know the man, "Kisa? What's going on?"

Quickly enough, the girl put two and two together and figured out that Kikyo was with the Millefiore, "I knew there was something about you that was familiar. You're one of the six funeral wreaths." A smirk spread across her face, "That would explain why you were countering my game with your own."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 pm

(o-ho no worries)

Kikyo chuckled as he saw Kisa fly in front of the Paige girl. He slowly stood up and cupped his chin, "O-ho Kisa-chan its been awhile O-ho. O-ho How's Lord byakuran-sama."Kikyo grinned at Paige "O-ho yes i am one of lOrd Byakuran-sans trusted guardians O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm

"I should've known," The girl merely smirked, as she had been doing before. Paige had a feeling that he was countering her game with his for a specific reason and being that he was a funeral wreath, she assumed he was only doing it to get close enough to dispatch her.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 pm

"Jesus...Now I remember why I could never be in the same room with you Kikyo, it was that damn 'Oho' crap you always said," Kisa said through gritted teeth before she looked at the male. "Whatever you're trying to accomplish drop it, no one in the Millefore is to harm any of the Da Lucas or Vongola."
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Kikyo raised an eyebrow in curiosity, "O-ho now why would that be O-ho. O-ho i must consult with Lord Byakuran-sama O-ho." Kikyo stared at the two girls. His eyes moved from Kisa to Paige. He grinned at them. He brushed some hair from his face, "O-ho could it be your friends with them? O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Paige's face twitched ever-so-slightly before she focussed a glare on Kikyo, "What does it matter if Kisa is friends with us or not? She's told you something and so I suggest you abide to it. And for you information, she is our friend. Or at least mine."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:25 pm

"I'm sure Byakuran will tell you the same thing, not to attack them or oppose a threat to them," Kisa said to him, her eyes narrowed into an intense glare as she looked at the man. She tried to keep her eye from twitching a bit. "Stand down and go home or simply relax and get your ass drunk. But I'm not carrying you back to the base."
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 pm

A shocked expression appeared on kikyo's fac.e His face hardened, "O-ho has Byakuran-sama given up on the 7 policy? O-ho." Kikyo folded his arms over his chest eyes closed as he thought 'O-ho Byakuran-sama would never down that.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisa Izuru Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"Yes he has. I'm closest to him so I would know that and I only speak the truth Kikyo," Kisa said as she looked at him as she placed her hands on her hips. "How about I just call him and he'll tell you himself."
Kisa Izuru
Kisa Izuru

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

Kikyo looked at Kisa. 'Something is off Byakuran-sama would never give up on the 7 Policy.' Kikyo turned and began to walk off, 'O-ho i'll ask himself myself Kisa." He walked to Paige and grinned, 'O-ho Well the games were fun lets play them again O-ho."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2