Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

+3
Colonello
Luce
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Empty Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm

The storm arcobaleno Fon was enjoying a peaceful down in Namimori. he was taking a walk down the shopping district taking in the sights of the stores. Walking down the street his arms folded together. Fon cracked a small smile.

Last edited by Fon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Reborn was hanging from a poll looking around. he had received word that Fong was in town. The Sun Arcobaleno spotted Fong walking down the streets. The Infant jumped down and walked over to Fong, "Ciaossu" said the 'baby' with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Mira had been walking the streets, just wandering around window shopping when she saw a seemingly familiar face. "Is that Hibari?" She murmered to herself, squinting her eyes.

For a moment she was convinced and blushed but soon (very harshly) realised it wasn't. She ignored the dissapointment in order to evaluate the curiousity. "Does he have a kid brother or something . . .?" She said, not noticing that there was another 'baby' in the area she was in.

[[my bad if I interrupted something >.>;;]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Another baby in a purple cloak landed beside the other two/ Each of them had a pacifier this one wore an indigo pacifier the one in the suit had a yellow and the other had a red one. The infant grinned, "I didn't expect to see you two here."

[Na your not interupting i actually like having people joining my forums.]

Last edited by Viper/Mammon on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Fon looked up, "Reborn, Viper. It's been a long time hasn't it." The hibari look alike smiled at the two arcobaleno, "I'm believe the other arcobaleno will be gathering as well reborn."

Last edited by Fon on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Mira saw another baby gather and kept a 'just in case' distance from what appeared to be a gathering of infants. "What the-" She whispered, but got a headache.

"Dammit! I feel like I should know who they are!" She cursed herself silently.

[[I'mma go fetch Luce while I'm at it]]
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm

A fourth baby landed next to the group. He had green hair and wore glasses. he also wore a lab coat he had a green pacifier. His hands were in his pockets, "So it was you three." All four of their pacifiers glowed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:38 pm

"HAHAHAHAHA the great skull-samam has arrived!" A baby in a strange helmet appeared with a purple pacifier. The baby was laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm

A female 'baby' appeared with a pacifire glowing around her neck, looking around at the others with similar ones glowing. "We haven't gathered like this since we were cursed . . ." She murmered to herself quietly, taking note of all the familiar faces.
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Fon smiled at Luce, "It is good to see you again Luce. How is the family?" The storm Arcobaleno walked over to luce and hugged her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Luce smiled, recieving her old friend's hug. "Believe it or not I'm a grandma," She laughed softly. "I hear you've taken on a student."

[[Just a side-note:: I-pin is my favorite girl,, everyone says she's wierd lookin' but I think she's the cutest thing in the world~ xD]]
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Fon smiled at the Sky Acrobaleno, "Ipin-chan is her name. I believe your granddaughter is Uni." Fon released the hug and smiled at Luce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 pm

A tall woman in her mid twenties walked over looking identically like Luce, "hello Uncle Reborn and everyone." She smiled sweetly at them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Verde scoffed, "Wheres that idiot Colonello let alone where is Lal Mirch." spoke the scientist.

(I love i-pin too. She is so adorable)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Reborn held up a tiny hand. His side burns twitched, "Ciaossu Luce-chan and Aria-chan." reborn walked over to them with a baby smile.

Last edited by Reborn on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:27 pm

"Lal can't make it since she's on something important with Iemitsu, kora!" Came the voice of the rain acrobaleno who fell from the sky after his hawk dropped him off and he looked at them all. "So I'll fill her in on it afterwards."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Reborn walked up to Colonello and held out his right fist. The sun arcobaleno smiled, "Ciaossu Colonello."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Verde grins as a green crocodile walks up beside him, "Well looks like the idiot brigade is all here.' Verde glances as Skull then at Colonello when he said idiot brigade.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm

"Oh hush up Verde," Colonello said as his hawk landed on his head and looked at them all before he tapped his fist against Reborn's. "So...why are we here now~?"
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Viper closed his eyes and spoke, "Not sure why were here....but maybe our little friend would like to reveal herself." viper looked in the direction of the woman who was spying on them, "I know your there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:08 pm

(( *cough* 8D Got permission from 'Nello' to do this~ ))

Not knowing there was yet another person watching all the 'babies', Leiko peered out from the alley she was in, smirking a bit. "Gahah, lets do this.." She muttered, cracking her knuckles before dashing and 'tackling' the blonde arcobaleno. "Colonello~! You left the house so early I decided to follow you!"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Immediately after Colonello was jumped Reborn spun. Leon shifted into a hand gun and he aimed it at the girl and fired a bullet out of habit. Reborn stared at her, "Ciaossu."

(Ah don't worry you can join i dont mind)

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Colonello smirked before he jumped and Leiko went under him and he landed on top of her, good thing he was in baby form, and he blocked the bullet with his large gun. "Nice...you're a good pillow Leiko," He said to her and he patted her head as his hawk landed on her head now. "Don't shot her Reborn, she's my student."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 pm

leon shifted from gun back to his animal form. Reborn smiled, "Sorry Reflex." The 'home tutur'/hitman jumped up on top of the girl and landed next to Colonello.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Leiko blinked, turning her head a bit to look at the two of them. "So that's the guy you're always trying to beat, kora?" She asked, uncaring that she was on the ground. "Name's Leiko Toushi~. Pleasure!"
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next