Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

+3
Colonello
Luce
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Fon chuckled and ordered a banana split. he leaned back and waited all the while smiling, "Still the same Makai-kun still the same."

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 9 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Paige mentally cursed when she'd finished her cake. She hoped that maybe Makai wouldn't ask her about herself.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Makai looked at the roof. His tongue ran across his fangs as they seemed to lengthen. He bowed to the group "Excuse me i must go settle my cravings. I'll be back shortly" Makai walked outside looking for something and walked off in a random direction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Paige let out a low sigh of relief but wondered where Makai was going.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Fon sighed before chuckling, "Must be that time of the month for him." Fon placed his hands together and smiled at Paige.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Aria sighed and nodded. She looked at the table, "How he can stand doing it im not sure? Let alone stand the taste."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Mia looked around trying to find someone to talk to being her bored self like she usually was unless she was doing a little contest with Dino in the courtyard. She smiled when she spoted Paige through the window and she tried waving at her but seemed to be concentrating on something. She started to walk over glancing through by occasionally before going into the resturaunt trying to find her way to where Paige was.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Paige was now looking at the bouquet of roses and her fingers traced lightly over the petals. She found the light blue roses to be quite interesting because she'd never seen any before.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

makai grabbed a young woman's shoulder and pulled her into an alley. A hand covered her mouth. he leaned to her neck. His fangs lengthened. His canine pierced her skin making her bleed. he latched on and began drinking her blood. he broke back after a minute. The woman dropped to the ground. makai raised a hand and erased her memories with an illusion. he wiped the blood from his lips and headed back to the cafe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Mia spotted Paige before she ran up to her and tapped her shoulder taking the empty sit there. "Hey there Paige. Fon, Aria and Luce," She said to them even though the three acrobaleno probably didn't know here she knew them through Reborn.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 pm

The 7'2 foot giant walked back into the cafe. Blood dripepd from his fangs. he stood over the new person and waved, "I'm back." He smiled gently. He looked down at the person in front of him, 'And who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 pm

"Hello~ I'm Mia Cavallone and you're got red on you," Mia said as she looked at the bit of red on his white shirt before looking at Pauge and waving a hand infront of her. "Are you home?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Fon smiled at girl as she introduced herself. Fon stood up and bowed to her, "IT is a pleasure to meet you Mia." he smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm

"Hm? Oh right, sorry. Hey Mia." the girl smiled and greeted after shaking her head slightly. "I was just thinking."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Makai looked at his white shirt and true to her words there was blood. he smiled and removed his cloak, "Well can't have that," he removed his shirt shirt revealing a fish net shirt yet you would see his scared yet well muscled torso. he placed his cloak back one and threw his shirt over his shoulder, "I'll get this cleaned later." he then licked the blood off of his fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

"So, Mia, what brings you here?" She was still staring at the flowers.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Fon smiled at his banana split arrived. He took a small bite and grinned. He took another bite, "Delicious."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Mia blushed when she saw how well toned the guy's chest was and she looked away with a bit of a blush as she looked at Paige. "You know...boredom, nothing to do and Dino's doing something at home," She said to him before she looked at Makai and then back at Paige. "Who is he?" She pointed fairly quickly at Makai before looking at Fon and Smiling. "I don't think you know me but I'm one of Reborn's students from when he was training my brother," Mia said to him and then realized that he looked greatly like Hibari.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm

Fon smiled at Mia, "He is a friend of ours his name is Makai Kasai." Fon stood up after finishing his desert, "How is dino?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Being that Fon had answered Mia's question, Paige's eyes went back to the roses, wondering why Makai was so kind, finding it rather impossible.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Makai grinned sadistcally at Paige and Mia, "So many beautiful women around today..." he showed his fangs, "I don't think i could resist sinking my fangs into them." He chuckled evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Aria smacked makai upside the head, "Don't even think about it boy." She glared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:23 pm

With Makai's comment, Paige knew hat she'd been right. Impossible. "Try it and I can guarentee that you'll be dead very quickly." She made sure that her threat wouldn't be heard by any other customers in the cafe.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Makai raised his hands up in defeat, "Gomen Gomen i was only joking. I don't bite those that are close to my family."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Mia nodded at Fon and glanced at Makai for a moment and then looked back at the Hibari look alike. "He's fine, he's got a nice girlfriend while I'm...struggling a bit with some personal things," She said to him with a light smile.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next