Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

+3
Colonello
Luce
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 pm

"And do remember that I've been with the DaLucas for almost three years. I can also counter attacks rather well." At this point Paige was unsure what weapon she'd use to fight Makai, being that she had issues with her knives, but she'd figure something out.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 11 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Fon sighed again, "I will give you any information on makai's fighting styles. I Just want the old Makai back." Fon looked down at the ground as he sat on paige's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm

"Then I ask you to tell me all that you know. Please." She answered.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Fon nodded his head, "Where do you want me to begin?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm

"Just tell me what's important."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Fon sighed, "I'll strat with his abilities. Makai is a master in the art of illusions like Viper and Mukuro. He is able to make his illusions seem real to a point they are real. How nhe does it i'm not sure. i also know form what reborn texted me that he wears weighted clothing." Fon showed Paige a video clip Reborn had filmed. It showd makai tossing his cloak into an abondoned building and the building crumbling into pieces and the groud turning into a crater.

The clip also showed Makai slammed is scythe into the ground making it break into a second crater, "His scythe is also incredibly heavy as you can see. He also wields twin kodachi. So he is also skkilled in the art of the sword. I taught him martial arts so he is skilled in hand to hand combat. verde taught him tactics to use his head. Form when he was with us he showed the mind of a taction so he's smart."

Fon took a short breath, "When he was a child he also under went physical training. Making his body durable. He knows how to gather information on anyone. So he can bring up your deepest secrets and secrets that not evne you'd know. He's also nearly impossible to find. He use to hide on us all the time as a little boy and it took us hours, days sometimes weeks just to find him. He will only be found when he wants to be found."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm

"Thank you for the information Fon-san. But I'm not the Mist Guardian of the DaLuca's for nothing. It gives me a chance to test it out. I'll be careful to avoid his clothes and his scythe. I'll also make sure not to let any of what he says get to me, even if they're secrets I didn't even know." Paige assured the Arcobaleno.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Fon sighed again, "His shirt and fish net shirt are also probably weighted and i bet his kodachi are as well. Also i advice you to mak sure he doesn't bite you. When he bites someone he taps into their abilities and memorises everyhting about them. Basically he learns everything about that person."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

"I'll make sure." She answered.

[[I'mma post a new topic]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

(Okay)

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

[[posted.]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11