Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

+3
Colonello
Luce
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Reborn turned to Luce giving an innocent expression. Leon was on his hat. he smiled at her and walked over jumping on Aria's head, "Maybe put he's annoying." Reborn gave a cute grin.

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Skull was trying to pull himself from the rubble. His body battered, "H...help me." Skull was crawling on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Verde had his hands in his pockets. he shook his head., His Pacifier and all the others glowed. he tsked at Skull, "Idiot."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 pm

[[Hope you don't mind me dropping in gais. ^^ I'm drawing but I feel like posting too. ^^]]

Paige had been walking along the streets aimlessly until she saw a group of people, most of which were Arcobeleno, and headed over. She only knew two of the Arcobeleno that were gathered, those being Reborn and Colonello. "Reborn, Colonello." The brunette acknowledged, bowing her head at the two and then the remainder of the group.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

[Na its alright all can join. The more people more fun!]

Fon looked up at the new appearance. he jumped up landing on her right shoulder. He bowed to her, "I am Fon the Storm Arcobaleno it is a pleasure miss..." The mini Hibari looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 pm

"Hello there young one~" Smiled the 'baby' that was Luce at the brunnette that entered their gathering.
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Verde looked at the new commer and scoffed, "As long as she isn't an idiot like those two." Verde pointed to Colonello and Skull, "Then i have no problems with her." verde jumped onto her head, "I'm Verde the thunder Arcobaleno."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Paige nodded to those who introduced themselves. "Paige the DaLuca Mist Guardian. It's an honour to meet the Arcobeleno."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Skull dragged himself from the rubble and laughed his hands on his hips, "HAHAHA i am the great Skull-sama bow to me!"Skull continued to laugh loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Reborn leapt at skull. leon shifted into a massive mallet. Reborn swung the mallet. it collided with Skull. Reborn slammed the mallet into a brick wall. He pulled back and slammed the hammer into Skull again;. The wall crumbeled on top of him., "Annoying."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Paige found Reborn's reaction to Skull quite amusing since the Sun Arcobeleno was normally very collected.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Verde turned to Viper and grinned, "Pay up Viper! I won that bet." Verde stuck out his baby hand and grinned again. his cloak fljuttered and the crocodile yawned loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Viper tsked in annoyance. The Arcobaleno handed verde a large sum of cash, "Next bet is mine!" the mist baby glared at the scientist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Paige looked to the one named Fon on her shoulder. "I take it this is the normal behaviour?" She asked, a slight smile making it's way onto her face.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Fon chuckled. The hibari look alike nodded his head, 'Hai this is a regular occurance." Fon laughed again as Reborn continued to smash skull with the leon hammer, "And he's the Sun arcobaleno." Fon turned to viper and verde, "What did you two bet on this time?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Verde grinned at Fon, "Oh just how many minutes it would take before Skull was beaten again. I went with ten minutes. Viper went 15. And it's been 9 and a half minutes since his last beating."

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Luce sighed, hopping off her daughter's shoulder to Paige's free one. "I'm Luce," She said while pointing over to Aria with her baby fingers. "And that's my daughter, Aria."
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Paige laughed, something that was rather soft and bell-like for someone who was normally quiet and rather monotoned. "I see what you mean." She looked to Luce, who'd taken her other shoulder, "Nice to meet you Luce, Aria" She nodded to them both. The brunette then looked to Reborn and picked him up, holding him in her arms so that Skull wouldn't be bet up anymore. "Reborn-san, why don't you calm down a little, ne?"
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Reborn looked at the girl who was holding him. leon was on his hat, "I am calm...he just needs to die" reborn answered with. he held an innocent smile. His side burns made him adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

"If you say so, but maybe kill him later if that's what you feel like doing?" She laughed a second time, still holding the Sun Arcobeleno in her arms.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Reborn pouted and made a baby face. leon merely yawned on Reborn's hat. The sun Arcobaleno looked up at the girl, "And who are you?' he asked calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

"The Mist Guardian of the Da Luca's," Luce answered with a laugh. "You were beating Skull when she stated such."
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Reborn tipped his hat to Luce, "Oh i see. And you know what...beating skull is fun you should try it sometime." Reborn cracked a smile and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Verde walked over to skull and looked at Reborn, "Is it?" Verde reeled a leg back and kissed Skull into a tree he grinned, "I do agree it is fun." The scientist laughed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Paige was surprised that he'd forgotten who she was, since he'd seen her before and knew of the DaLuca's.
[[There's a topic called 'Working on the Job' in Outside and Roaming. On page four Roy posted as Tsuna and this was before we had a Reborn and he knows about the DaLuca's because there was acknowledgement there. xD Thought I'd let you know. ^^]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next