Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

+3
Colonello
Luce
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Reborn turned to Leiko a glint appeared in his eyes, "Ciaossu i'm the Home Tutor Reborn" The baby infant grinned sadistcally.

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Fon jumped uo and landed on Leiko's head, "Good day Leiko-chan i am Fon the Storm Arcobaleno." Fons hands were together as he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:22 pm

"Yeah, yeah, before anyone else jumps on MY student don't jump on her," Colonello said to them and he jumped off of her as a precaution. "That's Verde, Viper, Skull and Luce." As he said each of the names he pointed at them.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm

"I...can't see you Fon-San. Will you guys let me sit up?" She said, laughing a bit. "Or am I like the Aran blah blah pillow?" She asked, once again proving that she's never been able to say Arcobaleno.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 pm

"Come one guys...off her," Colonello said as he looked at them and he greeted Luce with a short hug and pat on the head. "How the kids doin'? Kora."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Fon jumped down next to Reborn and Colonello, "I do agree she is a very comfortable pillow." Fon looked up at Reborn, "I see why you like sitting in Tsuna-sans head so much." Fon jumped onto the ground beside viper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Aria bent down and picked up Colonello she hugged him, "It's good to see you again uncle Colonello." She smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Reborn jumped off of Leiko and walked over to Skull who was proclaiming how great he was. Leon morphed injto a massive hammer, "Dry up and die!" Reborn swung the hammer. it crashed into Skull and sent him flying into a brick wall. The wall came crumbling down upon him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Sitting up cross legged, Leiko scratched the back of her head. "Holy frick on a stick. Fon-San, you look almost exactly like someone that's in the Vongola family. Kyouya Hibari. Insane.." She said, blinking before shaking her head. She paused, eyes widening. "R-Reborn-San..? He's just as Spartan as Colonello..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Reborn looked at Leiko. he turned to Colonello, "How have you been training your student when she talks back to do you or doesn't obey your orders? You do it like this of course" Reborn jumped up and kicked Leiko in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Leiko blocked the kick with her hand using the other to quickly pull out her knife and stab it into the ground below Reborn. "I've lived with that idiot for 9 years...My reflexes are better than Tsuna's, kora." She said, smirking.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Reborn smiled sweetly at her. next thing he was above her delivering a speedy axe kick to her tempel, "YOU STILL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN!'

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 pm

"HAHA! AS IF YA BABY!" She shouted, jumping out of the way and pulling out a gun from inside her boot, aiming and shooting at Reborn. "TAKE IT, KORA."

(( Wow. It's like a Reborn and Nello fight all over again. 8D ))
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Reborns foot hit the ground. The earth started to crack before it erupted into a large crater shaking the ground. leon turned into a hand gun. Reborn didn't even look. He fired the gun and destroyed Leiko's bullet. he fired five rubber bullets towards her chest without looking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 pm

Leiko's eye twitched as she dodged most of the bullets and caught one in her hand, looking at it. "Really? Rubber bullets? What kind of wuss do you think I am?" She said, grinning before plopping down and leaning against a nearby wall. "Colonello'll get mad if I keep it up...and then he'll make me go back to those damn bears." She said, shaking her head.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Viper sighed, "Can we get this over with i have money to count." Verde handed Viper a large sum of cash, "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Fon looked at the Lightning and mist Arcobaleno, "What were you two betting on this time?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:13 pm

viper looked up at the storm Infant. he grinned, "We were betting on who'd Reborn would attack first out of Leiko and Colonello. I went Leiko mr.brainy over here went Colonello."

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 am

Luce laughed, seeing the familiar chaos break loose. "This is so nostailgic." She sighed while looking around at the others, that signature gentle smile gracing her lips.
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 am

Aria picked her mother up and placed her on her shoulder, "It sure is isn't it mother?" Aria held a smile like her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:39 am

Leiko glanced over at Verde and Viper, her arms crossed over her chest. "Of course he'd go for me, I'm more skilled~." She joked, yawning a bit as she looked from each of the 'babies', a small smile on her lips.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:43 am

Reborn walked over to skull. he was still in the rubble shouted,"Somebody help me." Reborn summoned leon turnin him into a mallet, "Shut up." He brought he mallet down knocking Skull out cold, "Annoying pest."

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 am

Colonello smiled at Aria for a moment before he nodded at her. "That's good then Luce, Aria," He said as he looked up at them. "How's little Uni? I hear she resembles you greatly Luce."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Aria smiled at Colonello, "Yes she resembles her grandmother quite a bit. In fact she looks just like her." she chuckled a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luce Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Luce smiled, patting her daughter's head from her spot on her shoulder.

She ran her baby fingers through Aria's hair like a child would. "Yes, but she's got her mothers spunk." Luce laughed, looking off to where Reborn beat poor Skill. "Reborn-kun!" She called, trying to hide her ammusement. "Shouldn't the sun be one of healing?"
Luce
Luce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next