Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

+3
Colonello
Luce
Mira D'Artigo
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 pm

"I do have a question for you. Do you give flowers to every woman you meet?" Her question was meant to be casual with no real meaning behind it. She was actually just curious as to why he'd given her some.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging around Town (feel Free to Join)

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Fon shook his head at makai, "You should really crack down on the biting jokes. Some people may take it seriously." Fon smiled at Mia, "I see thats unlucky."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Makai grinned at her, "Oh why do you want to know?" he glanced at her from his spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm

"Not everything has to have a Reason Makai-san," Mia said to him with a bit of narrowed eyes.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm

"Must there be a reason? Am I not allowed to ask a simple question without having a reason?" She countered, trying her best not to come off as a total bitch.

[[And nao I must be off. Check y'all tomorrow dudes.]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Makaki smiled at Mia, "Oh i know that i'm just curious. Anyway i'm off I've got somewhere to be and...someone to get rid of." makai walked out of the cafe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Fon folded his hands together, "I'll answer his question for you. And the answer is no. Their is a specific reason for those flowers. Those flowers are a sign of his that his target is someone you know. Their are a total of 24 flowers 8 of each colour. Meaning he has 8 targets to be exact. if it was 1 he'd have given you a single white, red and blue rose. And i can already guess who his eight targets are."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 pm

"He has targets? Who?" Mia asked as she looked at Fon with her eyes slightly widened as she gazed at him. "He wants revenge on someone for something or something else?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Fon sighed, "He's most likely been hired for a job. And his targets are Sawada Tsunayoshi, Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Lambo, Hibari Kyoyo, Chrome Dokuru, Rokudo Mukuro and Sasawaga Ryohei. The Vongola Decimo his six guardians and Mukuro."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 pm

"What! NO! He can't!" Mia said as she slammed her hands on the table making a few people look at her. "He can't! If he lays a hand on any of them I will seriously hurt him!" 'Especially if it's Mukuro,' She thought as she looked at Fon before she ran out to follow Makai.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Fon sighed and decided not to meddle, "I won't interfer i'll leave it to them."

[New Topic 'Targets: Vongola'.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Aria folded her arms and sighed "What reason could he have to target the Vongola. sigh....its most likely a contract."
[Can still post here]

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm

" Whats all this about Vongola?" Said Solomon from around the corner. " are you children playing some sort of game? Cuz it sounds fun!"
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Paige knew that the Solomon character was nowhere near as oblivious as he was seeming to be. The brunette took off by that point and was trying her best to find Mia.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Adult Fon stared at the new commer, "May i ask who you are?" Fon looked the person before him up and down. His eyes had narrowed. "Please excuse me" Fon took off after Paige. As he did his phone rang. He picke dit up and answered. He grin and grabbed paige by the wrist, "Don't worry Makai's made a deal with mia to break his contract."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Aria smiled gently at Solomon, "Well it seems its just us three. Please join me and my mother for something to eat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 pm

"I'm still going to find her." The brunette pulled her wrist back and continued on to find Mia.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:43 pm

" hello my name is Solomon Black, i am a new teacher here at Namimori" he had a huge grin on his face and began to eat a chocolate bar he had removed from his pocket.

( gotta go be back)
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Fon ran after Paige, "Wait up i'll go with you. he jumped into the air turning into an infant and landed on Paige's right shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Paige continued on to find Mia.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Fon felt his phone ringing again. He opened it t find a text, "Reborn says there at the park a little ways from Tsuna's home and from the shopping street. and apparently Mia has offered her blood to Makai as payment to break his contract."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 pm

"Fon-san, I realize that Makai is a friend of yours but I won't tolerate him going after the Vongola, nor will I tolerate him making deals like that with any DaLuca's." Paige was extremely protective over the family that she was a part of because she wouldn't allow anything to happen to them.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Fon sighed in annoyance, "I know that. Technically he's not a friend he's Reborn's adopted son. I along with Viper and Verde helped train him." Fon leaned back and sighed again, "I don't want him going after Vongola either. But with him bllood is more important than money. If he gets a blood payment he will reject his contract and gladly leave them in peace. I don't agree with his methods."

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

"Then you won't mind if I completely kick his vampire ass." She stated simply, as more of a warning than a question.
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Fon chuckled quietly "I don't mind but don't forget he was trained by 4 Arcobaleno." Fon looked at her with saddened eyes, "I don't like the monster he's become. I wish he was still the gentle and kind Makai i knew long ago. But his blood lust now rules all his decisions."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next