Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Empty Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Arianna was currently black haired and blue eyed as she strolled around a much more empty part of Namimori, searching for her next target. She was getting quite sick of all these hits but that didn't stop her from accepting the jobs.

At the same time, she was on a search for the bastard that sent her after Sawada Tsunayoshi and the Arcobaleno because she really wanted to kill him after having been hunting him for nearly eight years. The one who'd sent her for the Vongola Tenth and the Arcobaleno's was not the same one who'd sent her after Solomon Black and her current assignment, Renzenku Hitomori, which is why she'd accepted those two hits.

A light growl of annoyance left the woman's lips as she continued on her search, guns hidden and intent to kill high up there, along with a supply of adrenaline waiting to be unleashed.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Empty Re: Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Renzenku stood leaning against a wall playing his reed pipes when he noticed something in the distance.

A girl, looking slightly annoyed at the general surrondings. He thought quickly to himself about the possibility of her being an enemy and dismissed it almost immediatly, "No one can be after me now, I've done nothing to upset anyone....I think"

Being the fact that he could not stand seeing others peeved and she was pretty- really pretty, he walked up to her and whilst doing so selected a short tune his mother taught him, a sort of all-calming tune, and played it as he walked, nodding his head with the beat

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori Empty Re: Yet Another Hit. Target: Renzenku Hitomori

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Arianna listened to the tune that graced her ears and immediately had the urge to calm down but didn't. She recognized the sound and remembered that her employer of this hit had told her of it, warning her not to listen and that he was the only one who could play it, aside from his deceased mother.

The currently black haired woman, locked eyes with her target, assuring herself that this was the same person she was hired to kill because he matched the given picture. Looking down the street, she saw that it was empty, save for them two, and pulled a gun from inside her sweater.

"Hey there, hon. I'll make sure to tell them to play that tune of yours at your funeral." A sadistic smirk graced the hitman's lips and she pointed that gun sideways at the man whos name was Renzenku Hitomori.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Renzenku watched from a distance as his tune disintegrated with the wind, quite beside himself for thinking to think. He jumped down from the roof with grace only given to him by the meditation that was interupted but this beautiful girl..."Arianna I'm sure....I was warned, but she didn't look like this in the description...."

Renzenku spoke to her as calmly as he could, "So, Arianna, you definately deserve your namesake, if I have it right. You are indeed a black widow, a spider among spiders, but I doubt this tune can be ignored, even with your earplugs, for that is surely the only reason the confucious I started with did not affect you!"

He stood stock still and started playing a tune faster then the human ear could hear, for days after people were taking their pets to the vet, he played his specialty- Mozart.

"Now Mozart you will find has an odd affect on your body, you should be noticing a slight tremor down your back by now," Renzenku huffed in between breaths smirking, "This is childish, but it was the first I ever learned, and I do hope your not ticklish"

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Arianna laughed as she pulled out an IPod with bright blue headphones and stuck them in, turning the music up to full blast which drowned out his music. "My, my, it seems that you've been informed of who I am. but I've also been infromed of you and your tricks. Also, if you'd done your research correctly, you'd know that I'm called the Blue Sakura Assassin."

The twenty-three year old put her gun away, aiming to have fun with this one since he was much less oblivious and much more fun than some of the other hits that she's had so far in Namimori. "I do hope that you're up for some fun, deary."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Renzenku gapped at Arianna for a second and that snapped too, "Oh I'm quite ready!"

Reaching behind his back Renzenku grabbed for his sword, and found nothing but air, "Oh crap...Left it in my room! Be right back! Have fun with these for the time being." Renzenku started furiously playing his pipes as he ran to his dorm, he was planning to grab his swords and get back but he knew it wouldn't work that way, he was, in fact, hoping on his Tunes to keep her in check.

He turned just before he entered the building to see his tunes just taking shape, the shape of dozens of worthless copies of himself, that could do no more then walk and talk. He was hoping she wouldn't know that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Arianna scoffed, feeling rather insulted by his attempt to fool her and walked through his clones, which were no more than illusions, and intot he building, easily catching up to him. "You've insulted me and I don't take well to that. You underestimate me Hitomori, it annoys me."

The blue eyed woman stood in the doorway, watching as he searched furiously for his blade, but she knew it wouldn't be found. An amused smirk adorned her lips.

"You wouldn't happen to be searching for a blade about yay big, would you?" She showed a size measurement by using her hands.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 pm

"No actually." Renzenku replied briskly, before recognizing who was asking him this. "Oh! Well then....I'm actually looking for something about...YES! This big!" Renzenku exclaimed pulling a blade out from under his shirt and turning to face Arianna. "Im actually here for this," He pointed to his hip where a set a crystal pipes, almost identical to his reed pipes, lay, glittering in the faint sunlight filtering through the window, "And that." Pointing to his other hip where a set of Reed extenders lay, knocking against each other. "The sword thing was simply to annoy you, what swordsman wouldn't notice his SWORD missing?"

"Now then, I believe we can start!" Renzenku turned and sommersaulted out the window landing on the ground with finess, taking a moment to pray to the Atheir realm, and ran as fast as he could to the baseball pitch, taking care to set the extenders to their places on the Crystal Pipes

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Arianna dove out the window, landing safely after having trained for this type of thing from her brother, and taking off after Renzenku. The woman was very much ready for any attacks that were thrown in her direction, but also knew this would not be as simple as many of her past hits have been.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Reaching the baseball grounds in itself was a surprise to Renzenku, he wasn't expecting to get there before Arianna, but he ignored the feeling. Sitting on the ground he crossed his legs closed his eyes and listened to the sound of nature, the birds trilling in their trees- oak, elm, and brucewood, the wind rustling the leaves and the grass, that slight aroma of sap that could be faintly smelt from the tree he was under.

Having calmed himself successfully, he retained his position and reached down to his pant leg and pulled on his crystal pipes. He set them to his lips and began to play a mellody, close to that of a lullaby, specifically for the fauna of the area. "Calm, nature, calm. Be quite and be still, do not be afraid of what is to come, do not worry your brethren shall be replaced when the fight is done..." Renzenku thought to himself as he stilled all nature around himself in a 30 metre radius, this should prevent them from feeling injuries and it shall give plently of silence to hear Arianna's music.

So he sat, and calmed himself waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Arianna reached the field not that long after Renzenku and turned her music down ever so slightly. Her guard did not falter in the least and she noticed that everything in the park was too quiet for her taste, which lead her to assume that Renzenku had most definitely done something.

Not long after did she spot her target waiting in the middle of the field and Arianna began to approach him carefully.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:05 pm

He had heard her coming, from well over 100 metres he could hear her music, and as she got closer she had toned it down, "Why?" Was all he could think, the ability he was having at the moment would not last long, especially once he had to start moving. So he did what any self respecting swordsman would do, he got up and pulled out his sword.

Hefting his broadsword into his hand and tying his Pipes around his neck for easy access.

Using his left hand he trailed a path in the grass before him, set his pipes to his lips once more and played a small, quite, jitter, causing the whole of the area to erupt into a blast of nature, only lasting about 10 seconds before the entire area resumed its previous calmed state. Abusing the nature heading entirely at Arianna, taking place to time his attack, he jumped at Arianna, tripped, and somehow managed to regain his balance centimetres away from her face...

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Arianna watched as Renzenku regained himself near her face and her quick reflexes kicked in as she bent over backwards and flipped back a few feet, landing gracefully. "You've got skill, I'll admit that, but remember with whom you're dealing."

The hitman pulled her own two blades, one from eat boot, and attatched them together, creating a spear with a blade on each end. "I haven't had to pull out Tanakari for a while so be honoured."

[[*Was way to lazy to switch account due to fatigue and shall now be going to bed and aiming to resume brain activity and RPing in teh morning when actually having a working brain and not a pile of jello.*]]
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 pm

"Honoured? For you using a weapon? Nah" Renzenku pulled out his second broadsword and let his pipes swing on his neck as he responded with a simple, "You should be honoured."

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 am

"If you say so kid." Arianna responded as she waited for his atack, not moving from her current spot.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am

Renzenku circled Arianna with caution, "Every good swordsman knows that the first attack puts you at a statistical disadvantage."

He started a simple conversation to ease some of the airborne tention, "So..Why ya here?" "Who sent you is more like it" Twirling his blades with ease he awaited a responce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 am

"I've got a hit you idiot, why else. I don't go around killing people for no reason." Arianna didn't attack because she too, knew that attacking first fucked one over; so to speak.

'There's a chance I'm going to have to use my illusions at some point in this fight.' The hitman thought to herself as she countered Renzenku's foot work with her own.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am

"Oh...Well then, I guess small talk is out of the question..." Renzenku rubbed the back of his head nervously, sheathing his left hand blade as he did so, "I might have to use it....I shouldn't but I've got to test it at some point!"

He started with somthing simple, something ranged so as to not put himself at a disadvantage, he chucked a throwing knive and watched it spin end over end gracefully, directly at Arianna left collarbone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 am

"You need to watch simple attacks, hon. The only way you'll beat me or even have a chance is by taking this seriously and not screwing around." She deflected that knife easily with her spear and continued to counter his foot work as she'd been doing the whole time since he began moving.

[[It'll be a while before I respond. I have to go and vacuum.]]
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

"You know, we'll be stuck here forever if we just do mimic foot work..." Renzenku thought aloud, "I'll start."

Renzenku jumped foward with determination, and swung his right hand blade at Arianna's throat, while spinning 360's in the air, grabbing his left hand sword from it's sheath and extended both hands for a whirlwind attack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 pm

Arianna ducked to the ground and rolled out of the way, getting up just as quickly and regaining herself. She kept her spear in hand just incase it would be needed, which she knew it would be; most definitely.

"My thought's exactly."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Renzenku kept playing around, "You know, you haven't done anything to show your any good at what you do....So let's test that out!" He placed his swords above his head, pressed them together and brought them down for a double bladed overhead swing, grunting as he did so with a smile on his face.

Last edited by Renzenku on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Arianna's spear blocked his blades and she dropped to the ground, holding her spear horizontally, and slid through his legs, quickly tripping him in the process. "If you've not realized, I counter with what I know will work, I don't make unnecessary moves."
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Renzenku tripped a few feet then regained his composure, "Your older, and probably have more experience then me, and your cute- so that's a bonus." As he said this he kneeled and spun out slicing at Arianna's knees, and tooted a few bars of the Angel of Regaza on his pipes while doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

"Don't try and flatter me sweet heart, it won't make me go easier on you." Arianna jumped back, dodging the blade as he went for her knees.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next