Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm

"Fuck you kid." Arianna replied, dodging the girl and aiming her own punch. The currently green eyed woman wanted to get this over with already so she could go home and relax for a while.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Hits Same Town? Nice. Target: Sawada Tsunayoshi

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 pm

"At least wait till the third date, keep it in your pants!" Mira joked.

She brought her knee up to take the punch and move Arianna's arm aside. She then aimed a punch at Arianna's stomach.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BellaNena13/profile/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'll admit that you've got one hell of a sense of humour." Arianna blocked the punch and couldn't help but admit to herself that Mira was fast. The woman twisted Mira's arm behind her back and pushed the younger girl away.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 pm

"Why thank you, I don't suppose my comedy could persuade you to give up on Tsunayoshi?

She asked while breaking her fall with her hands which she immediatly used to push herself off the ground and on her feet, an action followed by swinging her foot into the woman's torso.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 pm

"That it can't." Mira's kick was met with one of Arianna's own.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

"What if I offer you something that your boss might like other than Tsunayoshi's life?"

Mira offered, intentionally moving her foot down so Arianna's kick harshly turned her face but the girl's body did not budge anyway. She just turned to Arianna's green eyes with determination and blood crawling down her chin.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 pm

"I doubt he'll take to any other off than Tsunayoshi being dead." Arianna was caught in the jaw by the other girl's kick but she didn't falter even as she spit a glob of blood onto the rooftop.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

"What if I offer my life?" Mira asked. "I'm the illegite daughter of Alec D'Artigo, one of Italy's mobs and Melodia Mirabal, inheiretor of Cuba's biggest mafia. Sawada Tsunayoshi has no connections and is more of a threat to himself than anyone else, him dead just gets Vongola to get another boss. My death will cause disruption on two different battle fields in different aspects."

She looked Arianna in the eye.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

"If my employer wished you to be a target, you being who you are, then you'd have been my assignment, therefore my employer knows something about Tsunayoshi and wants him dead for that reason, whatever it may be," Arianna answered the girl simply, staring back at her just as intently.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:17 pm

"What the fraction!" Mira took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Seriously, does this guy get you to roll over and play fucking dead, too?!" She asked. "How far has this guy dug into your goddamn brain, girl! Look around you, surely he's told you everything and more there is to know about Sawada. You know it'd be wrong to kill a guy like him."

Mira stared at her. "Tell me, this employer of yours, do you really think he'll spare that last precious person of yours just because you keep on getting hits done? What you're doing is merely prolonging the inevitible with the path you're on now. You can stop this if you want to!"
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:58 pm

"If I can continue to prolong it then that's good enough for me. I wan't to stop but I'm not going to risk the life of the last person I care about just to be able to stop being a hitman." Arianna answered the girl.

This teen reminded her of another which she'd known at some point and she couldn't bring herself to fight the girl anymore. "Answer me something and I'll call the hit off, but I want a truthful answer."

The hitman took a deep breath before putting her question out there, "What would you do in my position?"
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Mira looked at the woman. "No matter my answer, you're going to call the hit off." She repeated to herself.

She looked the woman in the eye, willing to be honest. "In all truth I'd hunt that SOB hiring me, and if that didn't work after countless times I'd--" She paused, turned to the floor with a grunt after thinking carefully. "I most likely would kill people just to save the person I love." She admited, clenching her fist. "At first, only, no doubt since the idea is fresh but...after a while I'd realize a life for a life isn't a fair trade, and the people I love, no matter who it is, wouldn't want me killing just to keep them alive."

Mira shrugged. "But I'm pretty stupid, so it'd take me a few staining of my hands to figure such an easy thing out. Hell, I wouldn't blame you for shooting me right here if you're resolve to protect that person means that much." She met her eyes again. "Just like mine is to protect my friend. Just pray that what you're doing won't let you lose them."
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm

"I only wish I knew what my dear brother would think. It's nice to know that you understand what I'm saying." Arianna nodded to the girl and went back over to her sniper, taking it apart and packing it up.

"I thank you for a the honest answer and as promised, the hit is called off. I've already been hunting hom for nearly eight years but he seems to know everywhere I am and everything I do. You're one hell of a kid, I can tell you that and I thank you giving me that little push I needed, though I'm sure I'll get other hits. I can't say I won't take them but I know that I'll keep your answer in mind," Arianna left, knowing exactly why she'd made the suggestion and called off the hit. Though she didn't know the teens name, the hitman was reminded of Leina the minute she set eyes on the girl.
Arianna
Arianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira D'Artigo Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

"Lady!" Mira called after the woman who walked away and, without waiting for her to stop or answer she said: "If you ever need help finding that bastard you most likely know where I live!"

She stayed where she was, letting out a deep breath she didn't realize she was holding and went over what an idiot she was.

Challenging a skilled hitman like that to kill her?! She really took a gamble on that woman having a conscious under all that badass-ness Mira sort of admired deep deep down.

She looked off to where Sawada was, not realizing what just happened and looked to the sky, looking for an answer so that she might be able to help that woman but if there were an answer the blue sky wasn't letting her know.
Mira D'Artigo
Mira D'Artigo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2