Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Targets: Vongola Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Targets: Vongola

+4
Leiko Toushi
Lucille Da Luca
Annabella Niles
Mia Cavallone
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Targets: Vongola Empty Targets: Vongola

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:04 pm

makai was walking around Namimori. he had 8 folders containing information ofn the Decimon Vongola Generation boss and his guardians along with Mukuro. He had been hired to get rid of them. he had scanned over them looking over their techniques and fighting styles, "Hm which one should i go after first. I'll leave Mukuro, Hibari and Tsunayoshi for last. That Lambo kid is of know threat at the moment leaving Gokudera, Yamamoto and Chrome. I should cut of the weakest links and start with lambo and Chrome. Or should i start with Yamamoto or Gokudera. Maybe i should jsut go for their strongest and cut them down." makai continued to walk deciding on whom to strike.

Back to top Go down

Targets: Vongola Empty Re: Targets: Vongola

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 pm

MIa ran towards that Makai Dude before she grabbed his arm. "Please reconsider and drop the hit," She said to him sternly looking at him with cold eyes. There was no way she was about to let this guy go and kill them, especially Mukuro and Chrome along with Tsuna.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Makai closed his eyes. he reopened them they were no longer blood red. His eyes are turned pitch black and were cold and dead like dolls eyes. His expression turned emotionless and he spoke in monotone like a robot, "Sorry but i can not. If you stand in my way...I'll be forced to kill." makai ripped his arm from her grip. He turned and started to walk away an aura of death hung around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm

"Don't kill them!" Mia said to him following him as she looked at him ignoring him. "Please don't! They're a good family! You shouldn't have to kill them becaus e of some Hit!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Makai's body dissolved into black sakura petals. The petals blew behind mia. The petals reformed into Makai. He leaned forward and whispered, "I was ordered too and i'm getting a good pay out of it. That is the life of a hitman. I don't care if they're a good family. I was asked to kill them and i will." His voice was completely montone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Mia's eyes widened when he had appeared behind him and she looked back at him. "What if I give you a better pay to stop? and not kill them?" She asked as she looked at him a bit as she slowly reached for her rod on her thigh hostler under her skirt while watching him.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Makai grinned at her. His eyes could see her reaching for something. He leaned towards her showing his fangs, "To be honest pay doesn't interest me...only blood and thats what I'm here for. I want to taste there blood." he licked his lips, "If you can offer me even better blood i'll change my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Mia's face paled slightly since she didn't know what to do for once and she looked at him with almost frightened eyes. "W-Why don't you aim for one of the other families...like another one in Italy?" She asked him debating on alot of things so he wouldn't go for the Da Luca or the Cavallones since she would be a goner since she was on of those two.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Makai grinned at her, "I didn't say i have to kill them. All....I...want....Is....A...Simple...Bite." he showed his fangs. His tongue ran across his fangs. He hissed a bit. Blood lust radiated from his body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm

"T-Then...take my blood," Mia said looking at him as she turned around to face him. "I'm from the Cavallone family so that should be good enough right?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Makai licked his lips, "heres the deal every bite equals 1 person of the Vongola family i won't target. Find me 7 more people to drink blood from and you have yourself a deal. Now which will you substitute your blood for which Vongola member?" makai bared his fangs. his fangs increased in length, "Or i can just drink yours 8 times. but then i'd probably kill you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:37 pm

"I think...I rather take the risk of almost dying to save those eight people..." Mia said to him as she looked at his long fangs and bit her lip as she looked away from them.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

"OH but i don't want to drink your blood 8 times. So heres the deal i will give you 2 days to find me another person after I drink yours. If you find someone in those two days i will spare a vongola member. If not i will kill them. Thats your deadline each time. Once you've decided on whom you want me to spare i will tell you who will be next." makai grinned sadistically, "Tick tock tick tock you have 1 minute to decide or i'll decide for you and hunt that Vongola member down and kill them."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm

"I want to spare...T...I want to spare Mukuro," Mia said to him as she looked at him with her sad green eyes though she wanted to spare Tsuna she didn't what Mukuro hurt aswell. "I already think I have another person...I just need to talk to her."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Makai grinned at her, "Deal. Oh and i don't drink male blood the Vongola members were exempt. I only drink female." Makai grabbed Mia by the waist and moved into her neck. His fangs started to pierce her skin.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Mia's eyes widened while she gripping his shirt as his fangs pierced through the skin of her neck as she did her best not to cry out or let tears fall as she bit her own lip.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Makai placed his hand ove rher mouth and slammed her against a wall. His fangs pierced right into her skin. His lips touched her neck. Blood started to ooze from between his fangs. he started to drinking her blood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Mia whimpered softly into his hand when he slammed her against the wall and she closed her eyes tightly feeling a bit weak now but not very as she felt him drink her blood. If anyone was to pass by they would think a makeout session or something, which it wasn't.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Makai pulled back after a good minute or two. he grinned at her. Blood dripped form his lips. he licked the blood and grinned again, "That was absolutely delicious." he licked his lips, "Find my next bite within 2 days. I will meet you back here in 2 days at 1pm i should be very hungry by then. Also try and decide who you spare." Makai pulled out a business card and tossed it to her, "If you find a person earlier contact me and ill take a bite. The less time you use the more time added. If you find someone within aday that gives you 3 days to find the next. So try and not to waste it."

Makai cupped her chin, "Just be happy i can be reasoned with. Now i expect my blood payments. If not i'll kill the Vongola and everyone close to you." Makai turned and walked off. he grabbed Mukuro's file and tossed it to her, "Congrats you saved your lover boy."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Mia fumbled a bit to grab the file and she held it firmly while holding her neck wound. "I'll find someone before this day is up..." She said to him as she pulled out her cellphone and started to call her cousin Annabella since she would be willing to help, she knew Vongola and liked them even though most of them didn't know her. "Come on Anna pick up."

[[Just to let you know I also play Anna but Mia will try her best to get the others that are not related to her aswell.]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Makai headed back to his hotel room. he walked inside and closed the door. he flopped down on the couch licking his lips, "Her blood was absolutely divine."

[no worries]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Reborn appeared in makai's hotel room. he tipped his hat, "Ciaossu it seems you are in town...and your targeting the vongola." Reborn raised leon who turned into a gun, "I'm afraid i can't allow that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

"Hello?" Came Annabella's voice and Mia's eyes lite up a bit as she sat against the wall that Makai had slammed her up against. "Anna, it's me Mia," She said to her cousin as she looked around for a moment while placing the file next to her and she held her neck. "I need you to come meet me...um...near the park a litt ways from Tsuna's home and from the shopping street." "What's wrong Mia? You sound a bit faint, did something happen?" Annabella asked worry clear in her voice as Mia cringed from the stinging on her neck.

[[ok then. And I'm going to be a bit lazy and not switch accounts. >>;;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Makai scoffed at Reborn. he leaned against the couch, "Don't worry i've made a deal ith Mia Cavallone. if she can get me blood substitutes for each of the Vongola members i'm targeting i'll leave them be. So far you can scratch off Mukuro she traded her blood for him. That leaves Yamamoto, Gokudera, Tsuna, Chrome, Lambo and Ryohei." makai stood up, "Don't even think of stopping me Reborn your know where near your old level."

[Its fine]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Reborn glared at Makai, "Your making way to many enemies for my taste." Makai flipped Reborn off. The Sun Acrobaleno glared but leapt out the window and vanished. makai scoffed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next