Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Empty Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:02 am

Lucille walked around the outskirts of Namimori, her hands behind her head and her eyes closed. "Huh...it doesn't seem like it would be as quiet as it is..." She said to herself, sighing. A slight breeze passed through the trees, the leaves rustling a bit and falling to the ground making Lucille shiver a bit. "Okay...I normally don't get cold...this is weird.." She said quietly, looking around for a moment, feeling as though someone was watching her. "What the hell...?"

(( Eh, time for the family to deal with an almost Boss death. -w- ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Empty Re: Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:50 am

Aika was just finishing gathering information about a soon to be dead man why she recognized a familiar blond.
Just as she wanted to walk up to her and greet her she thought she saw someone walking through the small forest on the other side of Lucille.
When she saw the familiar glistening of metal her eyes widened.
"Shit... Lucille, behind you!!" Aika called as she grabbed her own gun, just praying to God she'd be in time.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] Empty Re: Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 am

Mia having been 'exploring' again, heard Aika's shout and ran out from her hiding spot and lashed her whip over to Lucille, wrapping it around her waist before she pulled her over to them and she loosened the grip when she was standing pulled her a bit towards Aika. "Sorry Boss, I know you don't like to be pulled around," Mia said and she looked at Aika.

[[Sowwy I got bored so >> . . .yeah 8D;;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 pm

(( This actually happens to some people...and I still don't get how... ._.))

Lucille blinked for a moment, looking between the two girls. "Well hi there...what the hell are you..." She stopped, a hand shooting to just above her heart and clenching her eyes. "Shit...What.." There was no loud shot echoing through the empty forest but the bullet had met it's mark. Lucille glanced over from the directionality of the bullet, seeing the receding form of a man. "Guys..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 pm

[[I dunno either >>;;]]

"What's wrong Lucy?" Mia asked as she looked at her older cousin with worry etched on her face and eyes. She looked over to see the man receding aswell before she looked at Lucille again.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Paige had been walking and saw Aika, Lucille and Mia. She also caught a glimpse of a man before he disappeared and then looked back towards the girls, she saw a growing red patch on Lucilles back and her eyes widened as she ran over and caught Lucille's falling figure while tears dripped down her face. "No..no no no no no..."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:04 pm

(( 8D THANKS PAIGE. xD (There's no sarcasm...just an fyi. :3 ) ))

Clenching her eyes a bit as she gripped the fabric over her chest, she pointed in the direction where the man walked, "That guy's good..." She muttered, forcing a small smile. "Didn't even hear it...and I wanna...know how." She said before wincing. "Find him...please..." Her voice was quiet as she looked at Mia and then Aika.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Paige DelMarco Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:08 pm

[[Not a problem. Besides, as we can tell from the whole office talk between her and I, she's really important to meh. xD]]

"Find him." Paige repeated the words to Aika and Mia. "I'll take her to Shamal, just find him." She stood up slowly and lifted Lucille onto her back as she headed towards the school as fast as she could go with the extra body weight. "Don't you die on me...."
Paige DelMarco
Paige DelMarco

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 pm

"You better not die Lucille!" Mia shouted as she looked back at them before she gripped her whip and looked over at Aika. "Shall we?" She then started to run into the forest while Aika was next to her.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

There was nothing left of the man, he had long since disappeared. Though, the gun was left and there was a clear serial number on it, waiting for someone to run it through the system and find it's rightful owner.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Mia looked around for the man but she couldn't see him and apparently neither did Aika before she spotted something shining against some sunlight. She walk over carefully before she spotted the gun on the ground and she picked it up and looked at iit before seeing a serial number on it. 'Hm...the numbers look a bit familiar some how,' She thought before she called Aika.

[I brought you along Aika! So you weren't left behind! 8D;]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am

((Thanks 8D I was real tired last night so I took a shower and went to sleep around 8.30 ^^"))

Aika took a clean tissue from her bag and took the gun from Mia's hand.
"Even though I'm afraid we're dealing with a smart killer for once, there could still be a chance we'll find fingerprints." She said as she looked around the area at the same time. "As expected, the killer is long gone."
A satisfied smile appeared on her face.
"And shoeprints are always nice to find too." She said, taking a photo of it with her phone. "Come on, I know just the guy to take this stuff to."

((Gotta love CSI 8D))
((Yo, Roy... who tried to kill you??))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 am

Mia nodded at her as she looked at the gun with angry eyes before she looked around again and looked at Aika. "Alright then...lets go," Mia said as she started walking back towards where they came from with her whip in hand.

[[Ugh...CSI...I prefer Bones C:]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 am

((Oooh I love that too... Booth is cute :3))

Aika walked back in the direction she had come from and tossed Mia an extra helmet before getting on her motorcycle.
"We'll be fastest this way." She said as she took out her phone. "Akira, you still owe me something for taking me to that wedding three months ago so you better be home!!"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 am

(( *cough* Not online. >>; Just gonna say it.
Basically it was just another hitman...but they have Haruna's gun. So...she's gonna get blamed but...y'all can try and track down the fucker. :3 Good~?))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 am

Mia nodded at Aika as she placed the helmet on and she sighed softly before she got on behind Aika and held the belt hoops to her shorts. 'That bastard will pay,' She thought as she narrowed her eyes.

[[Got it Roy-sama! :3]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am

When Aika and Mia arrived at Akira's place Aika kicked the door in.
"Honey, I'm home~" Aika said coolly.
"Would you please stop doing that... do you have any idea how often I had to replace the locks because you do that?" Akira, a black haired guy in his twenties, asked as he walked towards them.
"Do you really think I care?"
"A guy can hope, can he not? Now what do you need?"
Aika took out the gun.
"Wow, don't aim that thing on me!!" Akira said in a high pitched voice.
"Coward... I need you to check the serial number, check it for possible DNA and fingerprints."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 am

Mia stayed quiet as she looked at the guy before she looked at the time and sighed. 'Lucy...please be ok,' She thought as she looked over at Akira and then at Aika.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:19 am

"I love it when you boss me around." Akira said grinning.
"Don't make me punch you." Aika growled as she gave him the gun. "My boyfriend won't appreciate it if you're flirting with me."
"Gah!! You have a boyfriend? Since when??"
"None of your business... now get to work." Aika said as she first walked to the fridge, taking out two cans of soda handing one to Mia. "You coming?" She asked as she followed Akira to his lab.

"Oh yeah steal my drinks, why don't you..." Akira said frowning.
"I'm not stealing it, I'm borrowing it."
"How can you borrow... oh never mind." Akira said after which he went to work.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 am

"Thank you," Mia said as she walked after her and she looked around before she opened the can and started to drink it slowly keeping her eyes on Aika and Akira. "Did you two...?" She asked them as she pointed from one to the other with narrowed eyes.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 am

Aika looked at Mia with raised eyebrows.
"Yes!!"
"No!" Aika said while smacking Akira against his head. She blinked a few times. "It depends what you are talking about... we dated for a couple of months. But that was years ago... we just kept in touch. Anyway, three months ago I accompanied him to his sister's wedding because he didn't want to show up without a date."

Akira grumbled a bit about ruining his reputation but he went to work anyway.
"Take a seat, this could take a while." He said grinning. "The master goes to work."
Aika rolled her eyes.
"Hacking into the police databases doesn't make you a master."
"Can you do it?" Akira asked smugly.
"No... can you kill a man with one shot?"
"No but why would I want to do that?"
"Why would I want to hack into police databases?" Aika fired back smiling, arguing like this had always been a game between them. "I've got you for that."
Akira grinned and focused back on his work.

Last edited by Aika Kobayashi on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I'm very bored and once I started typing I couldn't stop arguing with the made-up idiot ^^")
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am

Mia looked at them for a moment before she shook her head at them before she looked back at them again. "Akira...when you said 'Yes' to my question what did you mean by it?" Mia asked as she looked at him with curiosity as she walked over to the computer before she realized how slow he was going. "Try this one..." She pressed a few buttons before the police department database popped up.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 am

"Mia, what do you think he meant? He's a guy, he doesn't think with his brain."
When Mia accessed the database within seconds Aika snickered.
"Ha, you've just been beaten by a girl who hasn't even gone to college yet." Aika said laughing.
Akira, after grumbling for about five minutes non-stop, entered the serial number of the gun.
"Okay the gun belongs to a certain Haruna Manabe... does that ring a bell?"
Aika looked at the computer screen in surprise.
"Yeah it does..." She muttered.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am

"Well you never know...he might have meant...that and I've been to college already," Mia said as she looked at the serial number before she narrowed her eyes. "I know her aswell...me and Sile ran into her a day or so ago."

[[She was homeschooled before she went to college when she was 15, Dino did the same xD]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm

"I did mean that." Akira said grinning.
"Smart girl." Aika said smiling as she whacked Akira against his head again. "Is there any recent information about her, like an address?"
Akira rubbed his head as he clicked a few times.
"Yeah here it is." He said as he wrote it down on a piece of paper. "Need something else."
"If you could just check if there's DNA and/or fingerprints present... oh and I have a photo of a shoe-print." Aika said as she took out her phone and send the photo to Akira's computer.
"No problem, doll."
Aika glared at Akira, she always hated it when he called her that and he knows it.
"You're impossible... but thanks." Aika said as she pressed a kiss on his cheek.
She grabbed her bag and started walking outside.
"Let's check this place out." She said to Mia as she handed Mia the piece of paper with the address on it.

((Another long post >_<))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next