Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 am

"Try and keep your patience..." Aika said to Mia as she let her eyes wander around the room.
A small smile played on her lips when she noticed the different equipment on the table and she walked towards it, completely ignoring Kisho.
"Deadly nightshade, Foxglove, Ivy, Hyacinth, Monkshood... interesting collection of plants you got." She said coldly holding up a glass with a purple liquid. "So is this the poison you used to try and kill my friend?"

((Long live wikipedia >>: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_poisonous_plants))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Haruna Manabe Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Kisho's eye twitched slightly, but he kept the grin on his lips. "Aw, too bad. But since the bullet didn't kill her...and only I have the antidote, I doubt she'll be living~." He said before letting out a laugh, a sadistic glint in his eyes.

"Kisho, I just want to know why you decided to take my job." Haruna said quietly, looking at the table and thinking for a moment. What was that poison that he was always joking about when we were younger...?
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Mia looked at him with narrowed eyes, she was ready to pound this guy to hell. She looked at the table and at the liquid Aika was holding before she glanced at Kisho. "The antidote...you have it on you?" She asked as she watched him, wanting to shoot him so the smirk could disappear.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Just the look in Kisho's eyes was enough to send Aika over the edge. Even though she had just told Mia to stay calm she pulled out her gun and shot the guy in his foot.
"Oops." She said casually.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 am

Kisho let out a loud yelp, (manly, ne?) and a hand went to his foot as he continued to grin at the three girls. "Do you want the antidote or not, missy?" He asked, looking at Aika through clenched teeth. "If you're going to keep this up..." He pulled out a gun of his own, pressing it to his temple, "We can just end this here, and your friend can die for all I care." He said, tilting his head a bit and sticking out his tongue. (Remind anyone of Ken~? :3)

Haruna glared, holding up a hand to the other two. "He's serious, guys. He once shot a child to prove his point." She said, lifting up her shirt in the back, showing a bullet shaped scar. "Child being me."
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:47 am

Aika growled but put her gun down.
"Give us the antidote... please." She said through clenched teeth.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:19 pm

A sneer crossed his lips, "Why should I? It's not like I'm going to get anything in return."
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:22 pm

"Your ass gets to live if you give us the antidote," Mia said to him coldly as she crossed her arms itching to just shot his head off already.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 pm

"Pft, that's not very encouraging. I should just let you kill me, then she'd die as well, stupid." Kisho replied, leaning back with a grin on his lips while he ignored the pain from his foot. "And, right now, I don't feel very loved~. I'll tell you what, lets make a deal~."

Haruna raised an eyebrow, "What kind of a deal..?"
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm

"I'm wondering that right now..." Mia muttered as she gripped her whip and glared daggers at Kisho before pushing herself off the wall she was leaning against while keeping an eye on the gun that he was still holding to his head.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm

"I just want one blondie for another." Kisho replied as if it were the simplest thing in the world. He used his gun to gesture to the only other blonde in the room. "Simple as that. My little brat of a sister, for the antidote. And if you try anything funny, I can quickly discard the antidote and she will die."

Haruna's eyes widened, a harsh tone taking over, "That's what this is about?! You sick FUCK!!"

(( Don't forget about Shouichi. o: ))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 am

Aika's eyes narrowed as she stepped in front of Haruna.
"Not a chance." She growled.
Yes she wanted to safe Lucille but not like this... she was sure Lucille wouldn't want that either, wasting one good life for another.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

"My, my~. Being defiant aren't we? It's the only deal I'm going to make~. I just want to spend some...quality time with my sister." Kisho said, that sadistic grin growing wider if it were possible.

Haruna closed her eyes for a moment, thinking and debating with herself in her head. Just as she was about to say something, a voice echoed in her head:

'Next time, consider my feelings before you go and do something reckless.

A small chuckle left her lips as she moved herself in front of Aika. "Alright. Just leave them alone and give them the antidote." She said, her arms crossed over her chest. Small thuds echoed over the floorboard, and halfway to Kisho she stopped, looking back at the other two women. "Can you...please tell Hayato something? Tell him...that I'm sorry and I went and did something reckless again. And...I don't think I'll be coming back any time soon." She said, a small sad smile on her lips.

(( And that little voice in her head was something that Goku said to her in the topic... ._. Uhm, "Wtf man?!" ))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 am

Aika wanted to object to Haruna's decision but something told her that wasn't of much use and so she just nodded her head. After she left this building there were two things she needed to do, one get the antidote to Shamal and, two, inform Gokudera that Haruna was in trouble.
"You got what you want... now give us the antidote." She said.
A small vial was tossed in her direction. As soon as she caught it she grabbed Mia by her wrist and dragged her outside.
"Let's go!!" She said as she quickly got on her bike.
Try and keep yourself alive, Haruna. I will come for you, with Gokudera.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Haruna looked over to her brother, a grin taken the smile's place. "One of us is going to die here.." She started, watching as Kisho turned the gun from his forehead to pointing at her. Her eyes narrowed as a soft laugh left his lips.

"And it's not going to be me~. I'm much stronger than you, dear Haruna~." Kisho taunted, flaunting the gun around a bit but keeping his gaze locked on the blonde.

"It's not going to be me...Because I have someone something to do before I die." Haruna replied, pulling out her own gun and pointing it at him. "Showdown.."
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:41 am

((double post ^^"... just to add two topics together))

"Excuse me, but it seems I forgot something." Aika said friendly after which she kicked down the door.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4