Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Mia's eyes widened when Akira answered her with that answer before she watched them both bicker back and forth to each other. "So...where is she?" Mia asked Aika inside of asking if Akira was really her first or not before Dino. She placed the helmet on as much as she hated them and got on after Aika did. "You too get along pretty well," She said to her with a small smile on her face as she looked back at Akira's home.

[[I can see xD But it's alright. I don't mind reading.]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:] - Page 2 Empty Re: Someone's Gonna Die Today... [Open/Anyone Can Join...Even Vongola Members. o:]

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm

"He's the most annoying, immature guy I ever met." Aika said with a smile. "He was my first real boyfriend... dated for six months but we never did anything, besides kissing... believe it or not but he wasn't ready for it. And while I grew up he has remained exactly the same as when he was sixteen... only now he is ready for it. The idiot."
She drove towards the area where Haruna supposedly lives, parking her motorcycle around the corner.
"Alright, it should be this apartment... fifth floor." Aika explained, pointing to a big white building.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm

"Well for the least he's sweet and you're still in touch," Mia said as she got off and looked up at the building. "Fifth floor..." She went off ahead of her and went up through the elevator after waiting for Aika. "Do you wanna knock or me? Me and Haruna aren't really on good terms at the moment," She asked her as she crossed her arms.

Last edited by Mia Cavallone on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 pm

((A new word... evelevator... I assume you mean elevator))

"It's nothing like you to have a fight with someone." Aika said with a smile. "I guess I'll do the talking then."
With that she knocked on the apartment door.

((Now we wait for Roy/Haruna, yes?))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:49 pm

[[yeah, my mom was talking to me and I had to look away so yeah xD]]

"I won't lift a finger...unless she does it first which she probably won't," Mia said as she looked down at her feet. "We just had an argument."

[[Yes we do. :3]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm

(( And after today...school starts. D: Meaning...not gonna be on as much. >>; ))

A small crash was heard from inside the room before the door slowly opened, Haruna standing there adjusting her glasses. "Yes..? Can I help you with..." She paused upon seeing Mia. Narrowing her eyes she continued, "...Can I help you?"
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

[[Nu~!]]

Mia narrowed her eyes as well at the blonde before she looked away from her and she looked at Aika. She was never best at speaking to someone who got her frustrated. 'Little...witch...then she calls me uncivilized,' She thought as she kept her arms crossed.

[[those two don't like each other >>;;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 am

"Manabe-san, there's something I'd like to ask you... business-related. I'm sure you don't mind letting us in, unless of course you want your neighbors to listen along." Aika asked casually, making sure not to reveal their true reasons for being here.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 am

Narrowing her golden (I really can't tell what colour they are. ._.) eyes behind the thin frames of her glasses, Haruna opened the door. "Of course I don't have a problem..." She said, waiting for the two of them to step inside. "Now...what exactly is it that you need?" She asked, closing the door behind her and locking the door as she leaned against it.
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:20 am

As soon as they were inside Aika's expression turned ice cold.
"I'd like to know who ordered you to kill Lucille Da Luca." She said instantly.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 am

Haruna blinked for a moment, shaking her head. "That was a while back...and I told the 'boss' that I couldn't kill her. It was after I met you for the first time...remember? Outside of the Da Luca estate? When she came to the window and I found out that you and her were close...I went straight to the guy who hired me and told him I wasn't going to do it."

(( FFFFF- Dude. My Goku-Fangirlness just took over. Like.../badly/. >.<; ))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:39 am

"Then would you kindly explain to me how the fuck it's possible that we found your gun just moments after Lucille was almost killed?" Aika asked through clenched teeth. Easy to say that she wasn't in a very patient mood right now.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:49 am

Haruna kept her calm appearance, "Well, it is possible that someone stole one of my guns.." She started, closing her eyes for a moment before quickly walking over to the open laptop that was on the couch. Plopping down she started clicking away at the keys. "Which one was it?" She muttered to herself, pausing and tilting her head a bit. "I don't have any records of my safe having an attempted break in..." She started, looking up at Aika. "But, it was accessed about two days ago...and the only gun that was removed was my Colt."

"Meaning...some guy was able to get past my security system..." Haruna said, gesturing for the two of them to sit down. "Give me a few moments and I can get you a full profile on the guy.." She said, adjusting her glasses once more before focusing on her laptop.

Srs bsns Haruna has arrived.

(( YAYZ ONE OF MY FIRST LONG POSTS! TTwTT ))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:00 am

At that moment Aika's phone went off.
"What." She snapped.
"Wow, doll, chill... you gonna love me after this." Akira said.
"Don't call me doll and I doubt it..." Aika said, a chuckle managing to escape anyway. "What you got?"
"First of all, I didn't find any complete fingerprints on the gun..."
"How's that suppose to make me love you?"
"Let me finish... but I did find DNA... couldn't get a hit in the databases but at least I can tell you the gun was fired by a man. And so unless your current suspect is really a guy and has shoesize 10 1/2..."
"You're right, Akira, I do love you." Aika said smiling (not that he could see it).
"Does that mean we..."
"No."
"Hey a guy can dream right?"
"And dreams is all it'll ever be. Bye." Aika said before hanging up and looking at Haruna. "So who's trying to frame you?"

((Again a long post ^^"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

Haruna looked up from her laptop, glasses sliding down her nose a bit. "Got him.." She muttered, turning the screen around and showing a picture of a black haired male who looked scarily similar to Haruna.

"Caught on the camera I installed in my safe. This guy's name is Kisho and...he's my older brother." She said, her eyes only reflecting the small amount of anger she was holding. "That's how he was able to get past my system. He knows me inside and out." Placing a hand over her eyes, she shook her head and leaned back. "The best way to go about this is to find him and make sure he is the one that we're looking for."

"I'm not sure of his exact location...he's always been amazing when it comes to hiding his presence. We need a tracker...someone who can find him based off the small amount of information you guys already have. Do you know anyone like that..?"

(( Long posts are fun. :3 More to read...and sometimes more amusing. xD And...Ryohei and Hibari just went by my TV screen. >w>))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:32 am

"I can give you a number of a guy but you're gonna have to do the calling." Aika said as she wrote down a number. "For some reason he's pissed on me... something about chasing his latest boyfriend away."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 am

Haruna shook her head. "Wait..what? Who are you talking about...?" She asked, blinking a bit as she looked down at the paper in her hands and the numbers scribbled across it.
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 am

Aika sweatdropped a bit.
"His name is Charles... maybe you know him? Most hitmen in Japan and even in other countries know him and have his number." Aika explained. "No matter who you need to find, he's sure to point you in the right direction, in the least."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 am

Haruna shook her head. "I've...never heard of him. I mostly keep to myself...unless I need money.." She said quietly, picking up her cell phone. "Mm...Give me a few please..."
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 am

Aika's response was a shrug of her shoulders as she leaned against a wall.
"Ain't my fault the guy suddenly became straight again." She muttered as she stared at the ceiling.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 am

Haruna walked out of the room for a moment, shutting herself in her bedroom. A few minutes later she walked out, her face calm as it always was. "That guy is such a perv...but I got him to give me everything we need." She said, holding up a paper with the whereabouts of Kisho and the recent jobs that he had been given. "Looks like the same guy that hired me, decided to try and see if my brother would want to finish the job..." She said, pausing for a moment. "Is...she still alive?"
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:49 am

"I don't know... I don't have the number of the girl who took her to the doctor." Aika said with a sigh. "And I don't want to call the doctor himself because I might disturb him in trying to save Lucille's life. Mia, do you have Paige's number? If not I'm driving to the Da Luca's place right now."

((I guess we have to wait for Mia's response now??))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 am

Haruna nodded, looking over to Mia. "Putting aside that petty fight we had in the past, if you would call this...'Paige-San' and find out?"

(( Yarp. :3 Gonna wait~ ))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 am

Mia who had their back turned from Haruna and Aika was already on the phone with Paige with a shocked expression on her as she hung before she looked over her shoulder at Aika. "S-She's...we're unsure right now if she'll live or not," Mia said with anger boiling up inside her. "God dammit..." She turned away from them as a few tears s tarted to make their way down her cheeks. "Where is he?" She asked them, not thinking very clearly.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruna Manabe Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Haruna narrowed her eyes, packing up her things and walking to the bookcase. "Do you guys need any weapons? Because..." As she pulled out of the book, a room opened up to reveal another room of nothing but weapons. "You can borrow something..."

(( I love these rooms. xD Make me laugh~ ))
Haruna Manabe
Haruna Manabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next