Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Dino Cavallone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Dino Cavallone

+2
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dino Cavallone Empty Dino Cavallone

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:06 pm

petals blew about the Cavallone HQ. makai apepared with a grin holding three light blue roses. he walked up to the door and knocked, "Oh Dino Cvallone-san i have a message for you." He grinned sadistically baring his fangs.

Back to top Go down

Dino Cavallone Empty Re: Dino Cavallone

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Mia havng been home looked out the window to see Makai before her eyes narrowed and she leaned against the door. "What do you want? You're not welcome here," She said loudly for him to hear her as she narrowed her eyes sharply.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Makai licked his fangs, "Oh well well well if it isn't Mia-san. Now be a dear and give a message to your brother for me." With a click of his fingers the roses vanished. Three white roses appeared in mia's hands, "give those to your brother. Oh and be aware i have already delivered the red roses that will be delivered to my target. All thats left are the blue roses and you'll know whom i'm after." makai turned and started walking away with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Mia looked at the roses and then she looked at the door. "You better not go for my brother Makai! You can't!" She shouted as she leaned against the door with tears rolling down her cheeks.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm

makai bared his fangs at her, "Just be glad im not after tsuna again. I not long got a request to get rid of him and his guardians again. Now before i go i'm curious on whom i can give flowers to that will deliver them to Spanner-san. Probably Lucille i'm guessing?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:31 pm

"Don't you dare!" Mia said and slammed her fist on the door as she cried more before reached into her pocket an texted Aika to come down now. "Don't you dare give such a burden to her!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Makai grinned sadistically, "Why should i care. As my father said...I'm a monster." makai bared his fangs. He flashed in fronjt of Mia grabbing her arm and raising it from her pocket, "Now now now don't go texting for help." His eyes burned into her soul, "Maybe i should just give the flowers for Spanner to you then no?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Mia gasped as she felt her wrist crack slightly and she dropped her phone as she looked at Makai before giving a shaky nod, she knew the text didn't send since he had caught her before she could send it. "Can't we make another deal?" She asked him as she bt her lip, she really didn't want to lose her only sibling to this guy.nor did she want Aika to lose her love one.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Makai bared his fangs, "Oh another deal hm? Sounds interesting i'll think it over. In the mean time..." Light blue roses appeared in his hands. He place dthem in Mia's hand, "Give them to Spanner for me." Makai released his grip on her wrist. His hand came up and grabed Mia by the throat. He ran his fingers through her hair, "Such beautiful hair you have."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Mia glared at him as he grabbed her throat and touched her hair while she held onto the roses before she looked away from him. 'Dino...' She thought of her adoring older brother.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Makai squeezed his hand around her throat. he leaned forward, "It's best if you stop getting in my way. I'd hate to have to kill such a beauty like yourself." Makai bared his fingers again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well I don't want my only brother to get killed by you," Mia said to him as she started to gasp for air a bit and she bit her lip while her tears dried and she continued to glare at him.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Makai tsked at her. He lifted her into the air till she was eye level with him and squeezed tighter. he leaned in and licked her tears form her face. he grinned evilly, "Oh i enjoy your pain so much." He ran his fingers through her hair. His hand came down to where he bit her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:53 pm

A whip cracked from behind the two of them and Dino stood with a good few of his men. "I'm asking you once and only once to back off of my sister. Now." He said, eyes narrowed in a glare as he looked at the man.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

"Dino.." Mia said as she looked at him and she struggled more for air as she tried to get Makai to let go of her.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Makai grinned sadistically. He released Mia and placed a hand on his scythe. he drew the massive blade. it hit the ground making the entire mansion shake under its wieght, "Well well well one of my targets has come to me. Dino-san Dino-san prepare to die." Makai bared his fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 pm

"No!" Mi shouted from behind him and shot him in the back of the knee as she tried to move away from him while holding on to her left broken wrist. "Dino go! I dont want you to die!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm

makai leaned down and picked Mia up by her throat again, "Don't get in the way." He tossed her aside and into a wall...hard. makai smiled at Dino, "Come come let me kill you!" makai charged forward. He grabbed his scythe by the chain and started to spin it. The scythe tore through the ground sending debris flying at the Bucking Bronto.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Dino grit his teeth, motioning Romario to go Mia away. "Can't you just be a real man and face your target head on? Instead of using others that are close to them?" He said, getting into a fighting stance and grabbing the debris with his whip and tossing them back at the other male.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Makai grinned and dissolved into sakura petals. petals blew around the area, "Oh its called delivering a message the oh so famed Buckign bronto but without your men your useless no." Petals blew around the mansion. makai appeared behidn Dino. His body fazed as images appeared all around the area, "It'll be fun toying with you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

"Romario stay lose to Dino...please" Mia muttered to him as she faded in and out of consciousness and she felt tears going down her cheeks. Her wrist was broken and now she probably had another concussion so she was trying to stay awake. A soon as Romario placed her in the arms of one fo the other members she told him to get back to Dino, which he did.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Makai laughed out loud, "So this is one of my fathers famed students? pretty pathetic if you ask me." Makai laughed again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Solomon Black Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 pm

" Holy damn you are hard to follow, slow down, i haven't had a good show in months!" solomon jumped into veiw a couple meters infront of him.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm

"My men are still here if you can't see. Dumbass." Dino replied, turning around and lashing the whip in his hands at Makai. "Don't mess with my family, know why-?" He glanced to the door as a familiar blonde stood, a grin on her lips.

"OI. FUCKTARD." Lucille shouted, her arms over her chest. "I'm asking a question here, so pause in your stupid fighting. How the hell do you get paid for these jobs?" She asked, lifting her head a bit as her eyes stayed narrowed.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Makai erupted into laughter, "Oh simple when i'm done i track done my client and force the pay from them." With a click of his fingers the blue roses vanished from Mia'[s hands and appeared in lucille, "Give those to spanner for me would you." he grinned again baring his fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next