Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Empty The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Mia jogged around through the courtyard with a bright smile on her face while she tried to find Dino, again, having lost him in the maze. Why was she looking for him? Because they had decided to play a game for a while and the courtyard, as bid as can be was perfect with the maze and other things it had in it.

"Dino~! I know you're in here somewhere!" Mia called out as she looked around for the familiar blonde head of her brother or the sound of him tripping for Romario was taking a break up on the balcony. "You can't hide forever! I will find you and win this time around."

[[Yes...I know a very random post. xD;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:24 am

Dino was hiding in one of the hedges. He had fallen in and obviously couldn't get out, which kinda sucked. Well damn. I wanna get out of here already... He thought to himself, sighing a bit and frowning.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:26 am

Mia heard a rustle nearby before she concealed her neck more and she went oer to see Dino's foot stickin out of the hedge. "Really Dino?" She said as she shot his foot with the paint gun and it came out Blue. "I should make Romario come down here so you can be more a challenge like before!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 pm

"Oi. Just help me up already." He said in a whining tone. "You should let him, it's not really fair this way." Dino said, sighing a bit as he still struggled to stand up.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Mia laughed lightly at him before she looked up at Romario and waved him over. "Hes coming down," Mia said to him as she grabbed his handand pulled him out. "So..I hav three points and you have none so far."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

"Well no duh! Points are getting started over! Now it'll be a fair game." Dino said, cocking the paintball gun and grinning at her.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm

"Well then go back to your starting area and clean the paint off yur shoe for us t get this game started again," Mia said to him before she ran off to go to her spot where she was before.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 am

Dino sighed and shook his head, a small grin on his lips. He started heading back to the start off, though, since Romario wasn't in sight, he fell on his face about ten times.

As he made it to the start, he was a bit tattered and Romario snickered a bit under his breath. "You...okay Boss?"

"Shut up."
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:36 am

Mia got to the start before she pressed the button for them to start and some of the traps to come out since it always made it more interesting, especially when Dino would get caught in a couple of them. But she would too whenever she was sore or distracted alot. She went off into the maze carefully searching for Dino with her paint gun up and goggles on.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Dino motioned Romario to follow, his eyes narrowed as he slowly made his way through the maze. "Where could she be~?" He questioned lightly. Upon seeing a small flash of blue hair, a paintball was shot, hitting Mia in the arm. "HA. ....CRAP!" He shouted, grabbing Romario and running off in the opposite direction.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:45 pm

"You little," She stated before she so him and hit his butt withouteally aiming and smiled before she jumped through the hedges and started to find a way to get to him. 'Tie one to one,' She thought as she looked at the golden paint on her arm.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Dino frowned while Romario laughed as he tried to get the paint off of the back of his pants. "Hn...that girl is so going down. These are one of my favorite pairs." He said quietly, hitting Romario in the arm with one of the paint balls. "Shut up, you'll give us away." He said, watching as Romario tried to shut up by covering his mouth.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Just then another blue spot of paint hit Dino's shirt and Mia scurried away from her spot before he could pin point where she was and she shook her head lightly. 'I'll have to thank Romario for laughing later,' She thought happily before she continued to search for him again without letting herself get seen or get stuck in a trap.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm

It was a good thing Romario was with him, so Dino heard the paintball coming towards him and pulled Romario in the direction it was coming so it hit him instead. "Ha...So you're that way are you?" He muttered, dragging the teary-eyed male along quietly, looking and listening for any signs of her.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Mia saw him again through one of the hedges behind him and she cursed in her head when she saw that Romario has the paint on his chest when Dino was suppose to. 'He cheated~!' She thought as she made sure to hit his back before she went off to hide again.

[[Poor Romario! xD]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 pm

(( Hey, he's part of the game~ 8DD And Dino's in to win. >:3 ))

Once again the paintball his Romario, the male letting out a soft groan. "Shut up...take it like a man.." Dino said quietly, turning around and hiding in the corner where two bushes interlocked.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Mia looked around before she looked at Dino through the hedge directly behind him and she shot him in the foot and smiled when it did hit him and she bolted away from the place and headed by the part with the traps around it to hide while taking a water break.

[[Poor Romario xD Mia doesn't have anyone to defend her unless she snags Enzo and makes him a certain size with the water.]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 am

That water was quickly shot out of her hand and another hit her in the side, a grinning Dino standing in the clearing. "These are my favorite shoes. And now you're gonna pay!" He shouted, pointing it at her and grinning.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 am

Mia coughed for a moment as she tried to make sure the water didn't go to her lungs and she glared at Dino. "Well...hack! You cheated with using Romario as a shield," She said as she hit her chest still trying not to choke on the water. "Give me the water before I choke more!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 pm

"I shot it out of your hand, dummy. I don't have it~." Dino said, smirking as he put his weight onto one foot and looked at her with amused eyes.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well...*cough* get me a new *cough* one," Mia said to him before she heard something behind her and she ducked as a net was shot from the hedges and it went for Dino. While still choking Mia shot at Dino a couple times before she ran for it while keeping quiet. 'Punk...' She thought as she finally stopped choking and looked around a bit weary of her surroundings. 'And I think we're tied again...' She thought since they had both gotten each other twice now.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 am

Dino quickly ducked, pulling Romario down as they avoided the net, but not the paint balls. "Well damnit." He muttered, lifting himself up and sighing a bit. "I can't remember how many hits we said we were supposed to get to end this game.." He said, glancing to Romario.

"I think it was ten, Boss."
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:13 pm

After a little while Mia had found out she had gotten those two hits on Dino so she was ahead by two adhad four. 'I need six more hits on him,' She thought as she went around the maze, avoidig traps as she went.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Dino peered around the hedge he was behind, firing three shots at her. You always win...today's going to be different. He thought to himself, eyes narrowed in concentration.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Mia supressed a laugh when Dino fell for the dummy she had made with her green vest before she shot at Dino and Romario multiple times and then ran to go hide.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next