Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Mia nodded at him before she hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek lightly. "I'm glad you liked it!" She said to him before she glanced over at Lucille as she let go of Dino. "Lucy what about you?" She smirked at her a bit at Lucille's flustered face after the mentioning of Spanner.

Irie had gone to look around for Kei and he himself had found himself lost in the large mansion looking for her. "Kei!" He called out for her as he looked around before he spotted a door that said 'KEI' on it. "Kei?" He went to open the door.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am

"PFT. Like I'd get him anything." Lucille said, getting up and grabbing a bag from behind the couch before shoving it into Dino's hands. "Happy birthday, klutz." She added, reaching up to ruffle his hair and press a kiss to his forehead.

Dino swatted at Lucille's hand before she got a chance to tug on his cheek, and he opened the bag. Inside was a new whip, seeing as his was getting worn out because of all of the training he had been doing with Hibari (and all of those damn fights). He blinked for a moment, "...Pft, thanks Lucille." He said, giving her a side hug and taking the whip out all the way, looking over it. "Hm.."

Kei blinked for a moment, thinking hat she had heard her name be called. "...Maybe it was my imagination..." She said to herself, shrugging for a moment before continuing her walk around the mansion, still lost. "Room~? Room~. Where are you~?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 am

"You know now that I wonder...what did you do with thatbull whip that Leon made you?" Mia asked as she looked at the whip in his hand for a moment while she watched Enzo get on his shoulder before she grabbed him. "Or are you keeping that for a special occassion?"

Annabella was next to step up an gave him a small box before smiling lightly. "Hope you like it Dino," She said to him quietly, mentally hoping she got the right one since she had been in such a rush to try to get it before they ran out. A little good luck charm with his favorite thing on it.

"Kei? Irie said as he looked into the room before he shook his head and headed back out. "KEI!" He looked down the hallway before he just decided to go down it while calling Kei's name.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:09 am

Dino scratched his cheek, "I'm waiting to use that until one of those unavoidable big fights, you know?" He said, looking down at the present Anna had just given him. Opening it up (I'M GOING WITH TURTLE DAMNIT. xD) he saw a small turtle good luck charm, and a grin spread over his lips. Glancing over to Anna, he reached over and ruffled her hair. "Thanks. I really like it."

Upon hearing her name actually shouted, Kei freaked and stumbled into a wall. "Meehhhhhh~. I'm in trouble again.." She muttered to herself, sighing a bit as she sat down outside of Lucille's spare room. "I found hers...but I can't find mine...damn."
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 am

"Oh~" Mia said as she looked at him before she looked down at the keychain and smiled lightly. "Look Aika it's a mini Enzo and he won't grow when it gets in Water!" She grabbed Enzo and nuzzled his soft shell before she looked at Annabella.

"Glad you liked it Dino! I wasn't sure what to get since you have..well...everything," Annabella said as she looked at him smiling brightly.

Irie sighed when he found Kei before he went over to her and looked down at the small girl. "I've been looking for you...I even checked in your room," He said to her before he kneeled down and placed a hand on top of her head and smiled lightly.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:15 pm

"Haha... funny." Aika said dryly. "I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets a bit nervous when that little turtle turns into some sort of dinosaur."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 pm

"There's Dino the first time it happened, but he's use to it by now. Tsuna and I think Gokudera and sometimes Ryohei Yamamoto simply laughs about it." Mia said to her as she placed Enzo on her shoulder. "But I still think he's cute even when huge. Just tell him he won't get his special treats and he'll stay still for ya, Aika." She smiled lightly at her.

"I don't mind it when Enzo's big Sempai," Annabella said as she looked at Aika smiling lightly. "You learn to get use to it since Cousin Dino accidently lets it happen, what? A couple times a week?" She looked at Enzo for a moment.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

As people continued talking about Enzo Aika somehow managed to sneak away to the kitchen... lighting 23 candles spread over a three layered cake takes some time.
"I hope he likes the cake." She mumbled absentmindedly. "It took a whole lot of time to make it."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:30 pm

"He'll like it," Mia said from behind her, smiling brightly at her. "And if he doesn't he'll be wearing the cake. " She laughed lightly and then looked at the cake and the candles before she smiled lightly. "All three layers of it unless he actually manages to get away," She smiled at Aika before she glanced at the door. "I'll hold the door open for ya." She walked over and opened the door For Aika.

[[I once had a two layered cake. It was good~ 8D]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:43 pm

"Thank you, Mia." Aika said smiling as she picked the cake up. "If we're not careful he'll be wearing the cake anyway because he trips over his feet while blowing out the candles."
As she walked in the room she softly started singing:
♪Buon Compleanno a te,
Buon Compleanno a te,
Buon Compleanno cara
Buon Compleanno a te♪

((it's Happy Birthday in Italian ^^))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Lucille grinned and joined in on the singing, watching as Dino blushed a bit out of embarrassment, knowing to stay in his place or he'd fall on his face.

"Guys..." Dino muttered, scratching the back of his head and grinning up at the girls. "Thanks.."

Kei smiled at him, pausing for a moment, "Oh no! They're singing to him! Come on!" She shouted, quickly standing and taking his hand, dashing to the room where everyone was and quickly joining in on the Italian singing.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Mia and Annabella along with the rest of the Cavalone Members started to sing to Dino as well, while they sll actually had some melody and not all monotone.

Irie nodded at her before he pulled her hand and led her back the way they came until the stairs came into view and they were in the same room again as they others. Quietly Irie started to sing as well with a smile on his face as he took his camera out and took a picture of them all before he switched it to video, focusing it on Dino and his cake.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 am

Aika had placed the cake on the table after which she stood next to Dino.
"Make a wish..."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Dino tilted his head for a moment, pondering before a grin came to his lips and he leaned forward, blowing out the candles. "Alright. This better come true or I'm going to hate my birthday for the rest of my life." He said, glancing over at Aika.

"What didja wish for, Dino?!" Kei asked, lifting herself up a bit to peer over his shoulder and look at the cake. "Ooh...cute!" She said, pointing at the cake.

Lucille rolled her eyes, "He can't tell you what he wished for, it won't come true. Duh." She said, reaching over a grabbing the smaller girl and lifting her off of Dino's back.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 pm

"I think I can guess what the wish was knowing my brother," Mia said as she crossed her arms and looked from him to Aika and then back at him with a small smile playing on her lips before she sighed lightly and grabbed the knife before handing it to him. "Cut the cake Dino~" She smirked at him before she took some of the frosting fromt he cake and placed it on his nose and cheek. She loved doing that on his birthday.

Irie smiled lightly as he continued to record them before he glanced over at Kei before putting the Camera away and grabbing her from Lucille. "Sorry Lucille," He said as he held Kei close to him and pecked the top of her head lightly.

"Dino-nii! Hurry up and cut the cake~!" Annabella said as she looked up at him with a small pout on her lips.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 am

"Normally I'd say to get your mind out of the gutter, Mia, but for some reason I think you're right this time." Aika said, laughing a bit as she looked at Dino. "But the wish better not involve the same outfit I wore last week..."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:27 am

"My mind right know isn't so much in the gutter right know Aika," Mia said as she looked at Aika before she looked down and sighed lightly. "I think he means something else."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 am

Aika looked at Mia surprised for a moment.
"Something else...?" She repeated surprised.
She couldn't mean... Aika thought as a light blush appeared on her cheeks.

((now I feel sorry for Aika... situation got awkward all of a sudden xD ))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 pm

(( TTwTT I wish you would've let me responded before you posted. ))

Wiping the frosting off, Dino started cutting the cake, ignoring the other two and their conversation. Glancing over at Lucille her merely grinned when she started to speak.

"Dino...they're getting weird ideas again~." Lucille said, reaching over and ruffling Shouichi's hair. "Don't worry about it, punk. I had to deal with the little.....twat...before we met you."

Kei smiled liked a ditz, completely oblivious that she was being talked about. Her main focus was that cake, and she wanted some~. "Cake..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 pm

((I'm sorry... how could I know you were planning something D=))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:01 pm

(( It was terrible, I was gonna post something, so I signed in before my class started and my teacher got in early. TTwTT So I had to shut off my laptop. Dx BLEH SCHOOL ))
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 pm

((well you, as moderator, could just delete the last posts of Mia and me and write what you planned to write in the first place... would make it less embarrassing))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 pm

(( *shrug* It's fine. -w- I figured out what I'm gonna do~. *wanders off to go get pizza* ))
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm

The blush on Aika's cheek got a tint darker when she heard Lucille's words.
"Lack of sugar can make a girl say strange things." She said after which she quickly took a bite of the cake.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm

"Sure sure~. Blame it on the sugar~." Lucille said, swiping a piece of cake and handing it to the wide eyed Kei. "There, now shush and eat."

Kei quickly took the plate, smiling up to Lucille. "Thank you!" She said happily, munching on the cake with a wide smile on her lips.

Dino scratched the back of his neck, sighing a bit. "Will the two of you just shush, or I'm gonna throw this cake at the both of you." He said, grinning from Aika to Lucille.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next