Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Spanner Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:46 pm

"Ah~ I've seen that movie it's quite...disturbing for younger eyes," Spanner said and he casually pointed at Kei who had managed to get on Shou's back now.

"K-Kei-chan," Shou said as he held her up carefully before sighing lightly and shook his head at her. "You need to calm down a little bit."
Spanner
Spanner

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 7 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm

"Kei, if you're finished riding your boyfriend... we'll miss the movie." Aika said, laughing a bit.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Kei, grinning like an idiot, looked over to Spanner. "I'm almost as old as you, so shush your face in hole!" She said, throwing a random bobby-pin she had in her hair at him. "Shooouuu~ Wanna carry me to the movies?"

"Lets get going.." Lucille and Dino said at the same time, pausing to look at each other and snicker a bit. "Twin moment~." Lucille said, shaking her head and starting to head to the door. "Come on.."

Dino grinned, taking Aika's hand and starting towards the door. "I'm surrounded by idiots..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"You're surrounded by idiot who love you." Aika said smiling. Next she lightly shook her head. "That sounded very cheesy."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7