Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Mia laughed as she looked up at Lucille before she flipped them over so she was over Lucille and started to tickle her. "You're cute but Kei's cuter!" Mia shouted as she tickled the blonde as she laughed lightly.

Irie went to Kei and helped her up laughing nervously. "Lucille sure is energetic," He said as he looked down at his lover before he looked back at the blonde.

"Where's Enzo?" Annabella asked suddenly remembering the small sponge turtle before she spotted the turtle holding onto a piece of Mia's hair with it's mouth.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 5 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:58 am

Aika looked down at Dino's shirt she was currently wearing.
"But your stuff is comfy.." She whined slightly, next she grinned. "You could just say if you want me to take my clothes off."
And with that she walked to Mia's room where she grabbed a simple black longshirt.
"Better?" She asked once she walked out of the room.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Lucille grinned, pulling lightly on the turtle as well as Mia's hair. "OH ENZO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A PLACE LIKE THIS?" She said loudly, placing a foot on Mia's stomach and kicking her off. "Geez...Squish my boobs why don't you..."

Kei snickered lightly, "Heehee...Lucille's just going insane without her daily...lollipop." She said, giving an innocent smile as Lucille glared over at her.

Dino grinned and looked down, shaking his head. "Must you pervert everything I say..?" He asked, ruffling her hair and sighing lightly. "What else do they have planned...do you know?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 am

"Why yes I must." Aika said laughing. "It's fun to see you get flustered... most of the time at least. Now please stop messing up my hair before Mia accuses us of things we didn't do."
She laughed lightly.
"Your sister can be just as bad sometimes... it's about time she gets a boyfriend herself." She said with a shrug of her shoulders even though she knew how Dino thought about that subject. "As far as this party... I believe Anna and Kei planned the games part so I have now idea what will happen the rest of the evening."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:47 am

"You know you squished my boobs too! And for that you shall pay the price!" Mia shouted as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a mini mirror and held it infront of Lucille. "FEAR IT! I COMMAND YOU! FEAR IT."

"OI! DINO-NII! HURRY UP WITH SENPAI ME AND KEI ARE BORED!" Annabella shouted as she came out of the closet dressed as Patti from soul eater and she looked up at the stairs.

[[SOUL EATER FTW! 8D]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 pm

In an instant the mirror was smashed to pieces, Lucille's glare locked on Mia. "I'm not afraid to break them.."

Kei tupped off for a moment, coming back in a black and white (symmetrical) suit. "LOOKIES. I AM DEATH THE KID." She shouted, laughing a bit. "Luciiiiiilllllllllle. Go put on Liz's cosplay! Even...though you're bigger, chest wise, than Anna...hm..."

Dino mentally twitched at the mention of a boyfriend, sighing. "Alright, alright, lets just get out there. Kei and Anna are yelling...and that's gonna give Lucille another migraine...and then she'll complain to me." He said, walking out of the room and holding the door open for her.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:19 pm

"Damn!" Mia said before she ran into the closet and came out dressed as Maka before she smiled. "Yay! Now I just need a Soul!" She smiled before she grabbed the scythe from inside the closet. "Mwahaha!"

"Make Dino Soul then...Oh! Oh! He can be Black Star!" Annabella said as she smild and jumped for joy before hugged Kei. "My symmetrical Kid!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Lucille laughed lightly, shaking her head. "You guys are idiots.." She said, walking into the closet and coming back out in Blair's cosplay. "My chest size fits her better~."

Kei clapped excitedly, laughing. "Yayz! OH! Irie...you..." She paused, eyes widening. "COME WITH ME." She said, dragging the male into the closet. Coming out a bit later, she was in Liz's cosplay while she had gotten Shouichi into Kid's outfit.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Aika blinked a bit as she looked at all the different outfits.
"What the... Halloween was months ago and Carnival is over too." She muttered. "What's with the outfits?"
She had the feeling she was missing something here...

((Clueless!Aika... that's rare))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Lucille glanced over, grinning a bit. "I know who she's gonna be..." She said, glancing to Kei who shared the same grin.

"COME ON AIKA." Kei shouted, grabbing the girl and dragging her into the closet, coming back out with Akia dressed up as Tsubaki. (From Soul Eater... :3) "Yayz! But Dino has to be Star! He's so cool!!" She said, pointing to the dumb founded blonde. "Wanna dress him up, Anna?"

Dino blinked for a moment, taking in everything. "...When did my home become an anime convention...?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 pm

"What's with this outfit?" Aika called, her voice sounding somewhere between being offended and distressed.
It was pretty clear Aika still didn't feel very comfortable in a dress.
"There's no way I'm coming out of here while wearing this."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 pm

"Be happy you're wearing cargos under that dress shirt so Neh!" Mia said as she looked at him before she spotted Dino and smiled. "You'll be Black Star like Kei said! Anna get to work please!"

Annabella smirked before he pulled Dino into the closet ignoring his protests and came out a few minutes laters with Dino with light blue hair, and in Black Star's cosplay. "This shouldn't be new to you since you did it for Mia's birthday last year~" Annabella said as she smiled at him and looked the others. "We should take a picture!"

Irie was confused as he looked at the symmetrical outfit he was in and then looked at his hair through the mirror and gasped. "My hair!" He exclaimed as he looked at his now black hair with three strips on one side of it.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Lucille snickered a bit, covering her mouth. "Dino and Shou look SO out of it." She said, laughing quietly as she poked her exposed stomach. "Do you think I'm revealing too much..?" She asked, looking over at Mia.

Kei dragged Aika and and went and tugged on the 'dyed' locks of Shouichi's hair, smiling. "You look so cute~. Kid-Kun is my faaaaaaaaaaavorite character!" She said, looking over at Dino and stifling back a laugh. "...Hi Black Star.."

Dino anger veined, looking at the girls who went along with it. "Yes, I remember...but that was her party. Who says I want to dress up like...this loud idiot on my birthday?" He asked, his eye twitching as he looked over to Aika. "Sorry about these dobes.."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm

"Oh well you can always go and get changed again Dino~ Besides you like his character so I don't see why you're complaining. What's the matter embarrassed infront of Ai-chan?" Mia teased as she poked her brother's side before she hugged him and smiled up at him.

Annabella set up the camera and looked at them al before she pushed them together so they could all fit in the picture. "Come on Dino we were bored and this is what happened since you took too long up there with senpai trying to get some again," Annabella said as he stood next to Kei and Irie.

"But why is his hair asymmetrical? That's gonna bug me cause I wanna make it symmetrical!" Irie said as he looked at his hair before he glanced at Kei and Annabella.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 pm

"It's okay... not your fault we're surrounded by a bunch of kids." Aika said, laughing a bit.
With her fingers she combed through Dino's hair after which she looked at Anna.
"That hair dye better come off easily... I'm not interested in having a blue haired boyfriend. I prefer my blond one."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm

"It's a wig silly~" Mia said as she smiled ay Aika before the picture snapped and she smiled at the older woman. "So no need to worry the first time we REALLY dyed his hair by accident...he wasn't happy until he lived with it sine his hair can grow pretty fast."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 am

Dino scratched the back of his head, "Yeah, never dying my hair again.." He said, shuddering as he thought back on the last dye job. He paused for a moment, twitching a bit. "Lucille, cover up, will you. There's no one to impress here."

"Ahahah~ But it's sooo cute~!" Lucille said, placing a hand on her barely covered chest, a grin splitting her lips. "Just glad that Spanner's not here now.." She muttered to herself, thanking her luck.

Kei ruffled Shouichi's hair, smiling. "It'll wash out, and now you see why Kid-Kun goes insane all the time~! Silly symmetry freak~."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 pm

"It's a wig? It's definitely good quality then, normally I'm able to tell the difference with that gay fashion freak I have as a cousin." Aika said dryly.
She shook her head at Lucille's behavior, smiling a bit.
"Don't worry Lucille, I'm sure Anna or Mia will make sure he'll get to see a picture or two of you in that outfit."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 pm

"Oh we already sent him a picture through our phones and his E-mail~!" Mia chirped happily as she looked at Lucille. "Right Anna my little partner in crime?"

"Right! His reaction through the webcam was priceless!" Annabella giggled lightly as she took a picture of Dino and Aika. "Well I'm an expect at making stuff look real and feel real!" She went to the closet and came back out dressed as Liz. "I forgot Patti has short hair which I lack~"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Saying nothing, Lucille went to the closest corner and sat down in it, gloom radiating from her. "Boo...he probably thinks I'm a skank..."

Dino shook his head tugging the wig off of his head. "I hate wearing these things..."

Kei frowned, pouting at Anna, "NOT FAIR. Kid-Kun can't have two Liz's." She said, pointing to herself. "You should've stayed as Patty."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 am

"Much better." Aika said smiling as she grabbed Dino by his shirt and pulled him closer so she could kiss him. "Ladies prefer Blondes."
Next she looked at the other girls.
"So is there a goal to dressing up in these outfits or was it just to cure the boredom?"

((I love old movies... they make me laugh, though I never saw Gentlemen prefer Blondes ^^"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

Mia looked at her before she nodded. "It was a cure for boredom and no getting friskey until later Miss Kobayashi," She said to her before she sighed lightly and then looked over at Lucille and patted her back. "He didn't think that! He mostly got a nose bleed and a very perverted grin on his face and said something about using a wrench before he passed out."

"Sorry! I'll change I'll change!" Annabella said as she went back into the closet and came back out as Patti again before she jumped Kei and Irie who was still sulking over the asymmetrical hair that was bugging him. "Better Kei?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Flailing her arms, Lucille tugged on her own hair. "That's even worse! I don't want to know that he's a perv!" She said, tears in the corners of her eyes from tugging on her hair.

"Better! But he won't shut up about his hair!" Kei said, laughing as she tugged on Shouichi's cheek. "Kiddo-Kun~! You're a Shinigami! Better than us mere humans!" She said, going into character slightly and laughing a bit.

Dino ruffled his hair before scratching the back of his head. "Are you guys planning anything else? Going out anywhere..? Doing anything?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Mia laughed lightly at Lucille before she patted her head lightly. "But he also thought you looked cute~" Mia said to her before she ushered Lucille into the closet so they could get changed again. "Well Dino Kei and Anna said they had games planned out so we might aswell play one game and then we'll see what happens from then since I know you want your birthday smex from Aika tonight~!"

Annabella looked at Kei and Shouichi before she shook her head at them while fixing her hat. "Come on you two we should get changed aswell," Annabella said before she went into the closet as Mia came out dressed normally. "We don't wanna make Dino wait any longer."

Shouichi looked at Kei before he smiled lightly and pecked her lips. "You heard the girl let's get changed Kei," He said to her before he went into a seperate room and came back out in his regular clothes before he stretched a bit.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:35 am

"Do you have to be so vulgar...? Every ten seconds?" Dino asked, sighing lightly as he walked to the closet and changed out of the cosplay.

"Geez..I just want to let him know I don't do that on a normal basis." Lucille said, walking out of the closet and smacking her head on the closest wall.

"D'aw! But cosplaying is so much fun!" Kei said, grinning and tupping into the closet and coming back out. "You know your hair is going to stay like that for a while, right?" She said to Shouichi.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next