Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 am

"He knows and shut it Dino," Mia said and she smiled at Lucille. "Anna told him it was a cosplay, and that you barely every dress like that....though I think this is the first time you dress like that." She tossed Enzo at him. "Here moody bronco. Enzo make him happy with your undeniable cuteness!"

Shouichi looked at her before he fell to his knees. "NOOOO!" He shouted before he ran for the bathroom to wash it off as best as possible. "I can;t live with this hair!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 6 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:05 am

"You know...I wish that I could see Spanner in cosplay...it'd be cute." Lucille said quietly, blushing a bit and looking off.

Dino looked down before placing the small turtle on his shoulder. "Alright. Lets do something or I'm going to go insane rom being bored."

"Irrrrrrie~! Don't!" Kei shouted, dashing after him and hugging him from behind. "Leave it! You look adorable!"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 am

"Fine. Fine Dino~ and give me Enzo back," Mia said grabbing the small turtle and placing him on her head before she looked at Lucille and smiled, then glanced at Anna and Kei. "So what was it you too wanted to play?"

"Well I was thinking of hide and seek Mafia style or poker...Lucille would probably do strip Poker if the mechanic was here," Annabella said and then she looked at Kei. "What did you want to do Kei?"

Shouichi looked down at Kei before he nodded at her unable to resist her adorable face and gave in to leaving his hair the way it was.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 am

Lucille blushed, glaring over at the girl. "I have more shame than that, you brat!" She said quickly, looking off and frowning as Kei giggled quietly.

"I think we should play hide and seek~! It'd be fun~!!!" Kei said clapping her hands together and grinning up at the members of the party.

Dino sighed, grinning a bit. "Do you have any adult games..?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 am

"And what do you have in mind dear brother of mine? Do you care to enlighten us with your so awesome mind?" Mia asked as she grabbed her brother's arm and clung to it while she smiled up at him.

Annabella glared at Lucille when the word 'brat' was directed at her since she like Mia hated that word.She 'hmph'd before she turned away from Lucille and looked at Dino with a curious gaze.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 am

Lucille sat on the couch, a hand over her eyes. "Stupid migraine.." She muttered to herself, closing her eyes and sighing lightly.

Kei glanced over to the blonde, frowning a bit and tupped over, sitting by her cousin. "Lucille..?"

"I dunno...just something more grown up...those are for little kids..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 am

"Dino... just how is poker or specifically strip poker immature?" Aika asked as she walked to the kitchen and returned a moment later with a cold cloth, giving it to Lucille. "Here, hold it on your fore head. It'll help against the migraine."
She turned back to Dino.
"But honestly I'm glad you find poker immature... I suck at card games and would most definitely lose."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:22 pm

"Ai-chan you're no fun and neither is Dino cause he knows if we play I'll win all his money again like before~" Mia said to her and smiled looking at Dino before she crossed her arms. "Still embarrassed that an eleven year old beat you at poker dear brother?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:09 am

"Money I'm not worried about losing... it's the other game variant I wouldn't want to lose when Dino's present. And trust me, you wouldn't want it either unless you're prepared to blast the music really loud again." Aika said as she shook her head. "I actually know from experience."
She looked at Dino with a smirk on her lips.
"And you, mister, should be ashamed... losing from an eleven year old."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm

(( Why must you always make it so that he loses or gets chewed out. D: Jerks ))

Dino sighed, "She played me when I was half asleep. It's was four in the morning...of course I'm not going to be in my right mind and obviously lose." He said, scratching the back of his head. "Anyway...how about no games and lets just go see a movie as a group.."

Lucille nodded to Aika, putting the cloth to her head. "Thanks.." She said quietly, yawning a bit as she looked over at the other blonde who was speaking.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 pm

"Fine the movie is fine but I did beat you while you were awake once before you made me play Romario...he's a beast at poker," Mia said before she looked off towards Romario who chuckled. "What can I say I'mthe best poker player here," Romario said before he continued eating his cake. "So anyways Dino can pick the movie~!" Mia said hugging his arm.

"Dino's cruel at Monopoly...I swear he cheated at some point though," Annabella said as she looked at Dino with a point. "He left me broke within an hour!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Dino grinned and scratched the back of his head. "Alright...lets see.." He muttered to himself, thinking. "How about we go see that new movie...something about people going insane and killing their fellow towns people?"

Kei's ears perked up, a wide smile on her lips. "So it's a horror movie?! Oohhhh...I can't remember what that one was cal-"

"It's called The Crazies...that sound good to everyone?" Lucille asked, scratching her cheek and looking at the (mostly) older people in the room.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:27 pm

"That sounds pretty interesting, maybe it'll be better then Paranormal Activity," Mia said a she crossed her arms and smiled as she looked at the other people in the room.

"I liked Paranormal Activity! It actually made me jump once," Anna said as she clapped her hands excitedly before looking at the rest. "Oh Lucille I just invited someone over for ya~!"

Shou looked at them all before he shrugged, though in truth he was really nervous, horror movies didn't fall good with his stomach but he would endure it...somehow.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 pm

"Paranormal Activity was a waste of time...so stupid.." Lucille said, huffing a bit and rolling her eyes. She raised an eyebrow and looked at Annabella. "Wtf? The hell are you talking about?"

Kei smiled over at Shouichi, ruffling his hair. "It'll be alright, not like it's going to jump out of the screen and kill you.." She said, looking over to Dino. "Wanna go now?"

Dino shrugged, "Are we waiting for whoever Anna invited or...were they going to meet us there..?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 am

Aika send a glare in Dino's direction.
"You just had to pick a horror movie, didn't you!!" She said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Just know I'll be sitting next to you, unless you want me to bury my head into some unknown guy's chest."

((I'm not sure if that last sentence is correct English... *shrugs* ...Aika (and me too xD) hates horror movies and does her best to keep her eyes and ears closed during the movie))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Dino chuckled a bit nervously. "Eheheh, yeah. I did realize that...sorry. I kind of forgot..." He said, leaning his arm on the top of her head. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you.."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:53 pm

"Haha... funny." Aika replied dryly. "But it's your party so I shouldn't be complaining... I just think that I won't be able to sleep tonight."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 pm

"Of course you won't sleep after so many rounds. I'll be the one complaining in the morning, Anna tonight we bunk in the theatre and watch movieswith Romario, invite some people too," Mia said as she looked at her brown haired cousin.

"Right!" Anna said punching the air before the door bell rang and Anna scurried off towards it, after a few minutes Anna came back pulling someone along.

"Yo," Spanner said as he waved at everyone in the room while he had a strawberry loli in his mouth and he looked at Lucille before smiling.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Dino shot his younger sister a glare, "Mia, what did I say? Stop with the vulgar remarks." He said sternly, pausing to glance over at the door. "...Ah...Got it."

Lucille glanced over, quickly blushing and looking off. "Yo.." She said, reaching over and grabbing Annabella's sleeve, dragging her over. "Wtf are you doing?!"

Kei blinked for a moment, a wide grin on her lips. "HI SPANNER. LONG TIME NO SEE." She said, waving frantically and making Shouichi do the same.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 pm

"I only mentioned one thing, that was it don't have to get so defensive, it's not like you wouldn't do it to me if you were in my position though then again...you would just be a pr..." Mia trailed off as her cell phone rang and she turned away from Dino to answer it.

"What? You wanted him here so I called him for you since I knew you wouldn't," Anna said to Lucille as she tilted her head to the side slightly and looked at Lucille. "Now quit making him wait and go hug him as a greeting."
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Dino placed a hand over his eyes, shaking his head. "Geez..." He muttered, glancing over to Aika. "Why must it be so difficult?"

Lucille scratched the back of her head, walking over to the tall male and looking up at him. "Yo..." She muttered, blushing slightly. "Sorry that she kinda...just called you out of the blue.."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabella Niles Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Mia sighed and closed her phone before turning back around and dragged Anna out of the room with her. "We'll meet you at the movie theatre but first we have to take care of something," Mia shouted at him cheerily waving at them while Anna did the same and gave the thumbs up to Lucille.

"It's quite alright," Spanner said to her with a soft smile while he shifted his weight to one of his feet and placed a hand on his hip while the other grabbed the loli out of his mouth.
Annabella Niles
Annabella Niles

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

Aika smiled.
"Because you are surrounded by women... we are difficult by nature."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Spanner Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 am

"Not all of them are difficult though," Spanner said quietly as he looked at Lucille and smiled lightly at her. "What movie are we watching? Niles-san didn't say when she called me."
Spanner
Spanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:52 pm

"Ah...we're watching The Crazies. Dino, for some reason, decided that a horror movie would be the best...idiot." Lucille said, scratching the back of her head. "Hurry up you two!" She shouted as the two girls walked off.

Dino rolled his eyes, "I'll agree that not all women are difficult...it's mostly just the younger ones...and her." He said, pointing to Kei who was currently trying to get a piggyback ride from Shouichi.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next