Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Mia rolled her eyes at Dino before she placed more frosting on his face. "You're the only one gettig cake on his face Birthday boy~" Mia said as she smiled up at her brother and set theempty plate done before stretching a bit.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 4 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Dino sighed, cutting another piece and smashing it into Mia's face, quickly getting two more and doing the same to Aika and Lucille. "HA. YOU GOT SERVED." He shouted, before running off with his arms in the air.

Lucille blinked, "DINO YOU ASSHOLE, YOU GOT FROSTING IN MY HAIR." She shouted, glaring and running after the fleeing blonde.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Mia froze before she grabbed one of the pies and ran after Dino. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT DINO!!!" She shouted as she quickly caught up when he tripped and flipped him over and smashed the whipped pie on his face before she ran away to the bathroom quickly to wash her face and get some of the cake out of her hair while avoiding Dino.

Annabella blinked a bit before she glanced at Aika and placed some frosting on her cheek and smiled. "We'll get hit with cake sooner or later," She said to her as she finished eating her piece of cake and smiled.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Aika's eye twitched as she wiped the cake and frosting off her face.
"You'll pay for that, Dino." She said as sweetly as possible.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Dino couldn't stop laughing as Lucille sat on his stomach.

"Loooooooooove you cousin~." She said, smashing a piece into his face and spreading the icing through his hair. "Have fun butt face!" She shouted, running off.

"DAMNIT."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 am

Aika walked to Dino, a smirk on her face.
"I believe that is called Karma, sweetheart." She said sweetly as she wiped some of the whipped cream of his nose, licking it off her finger. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take a shower."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:16 pm

"We all need to take a shower thanks to Dino here," Mia said as she came back with wet hair and a towel while she looked down at her cake covered brother as she crouched down near him and whispered. "And so do you but after Aika. We don't need to hear anything." She smiled at Dino's blushing face before she stood up.

"Lucy I can wash your hair if you want!" Annabella offered happily to her cousin and smiled at her as she tugged at her hand. "Don't worry I won't do anything to your precious hair!"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:26 pm

"OI! I wasn't thinking of anything..." Dino said, glaring a bit. "Don't have to assume that my mind perverts everything..." He said, looking off and watching another one of his bathrooms be taken over by girls. "Geez.."

"Ah...I'll be good, Anna. I'm just gonna take a bath...relax a bit." Lucille replied, scratching her cheek. "Kay?"

"Anna~....Lucille only wants Spanner to help with her hair~." Kei piped in, grinning widely before her eyes widened and she quickly dodged a bullet. "OI."

"SHUT UP, KEI."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:34 pm

"Neh~ You use to be like that before you hit your twenties and became old," Mia said as she looked down at him before she poked his side and handed him a wet towel so he could get the cake off his face.

"I knew she had man in her life!" Annabella said as she looked at Lucille before she smiled happily at her and then hugged her smaller cousin.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

"Fine, when you hit twenty I'm calling you old. But, you do realize...that if you're calling everyone older than twenty old..." Dino pointed to Kei, "She's old as well."

"WAAHHH~ LUCILLE'S TRYING TO KILL ME....Wh-What?" Kei glanced over to Dino as she clung to Annabella, tears in her eyes as she looked to Mia. "Y-You think I'm old...?"

Lucille's eye twitched, "Yeah, you're old. GONNA DIE TOMORROW, DUMBASS."

"WAHHHH! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:48 pm

"No Kei I don't think you're old. You're as young as can be. Dino's the grumpy old man here," Mia said as she pointed down at him before she pulled on his blonde hair. "Don't call Kei-chan old! She's adorable!"

Annabella hugged Kei and smiled lightly. "It's true Kei~! You're so young and pretty and adorable!" She said as she hugged her cousin for a bit longer before she let go and looked at Lucille. "Lucille's boyfriend's old too just like Dino. But unlike Dino he ain't grouchy, he's mellow."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm

"OI. I'm not an old man, but I am grumpy when called one.." Dino swatted at Mia's hand, frowning. "My turn.." He grumbled, heading into one of the empty bathrooms, shutting it behind him, locking the door, and turning the shower on.

"Hey. He's not my boyfriend. But leave him out of this." Lucille said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Kei, love...might want to say your final goodbyes, I heard that you're gonna die in a car crash."

"Th-That's why I hate cars!" Kei said, rubbing at her eyes. "IRIE!!" She shouted, turning to the dumbfounded red-head. "Am I old..?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:19 pm

"You're a grumpy old man! Admit it! Romario has more humor then you!" Mia shouted at his door before she went toward Lucille and tackled her onto the couch. "Quit being mean to Kei or I'll put you in the house of mirrors Lucy~ and you know how much you hate those."

"No Kei you're not old and you're not going to die," Irie said as he looked down at her and picked her up easily holding her there in a warm embrace. "Ignore what Lucille's saying love alright?" He brushed some of her red/brown hair out of her eyes before he pecked her lips lightly.

"Aw~!" Annabella said as she whipped out her camera and took a picture of them and then looked at Lucille and Mia.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:25 am

Lucille's eyes widened, pushing the girl off of her. "You do that and I'm pretty sure the Da Luca's would be short a boss. Cause I'd die...OF A FRIGGEN HEART ATTACK!" She said loudly, shuddering at the thought of mirrors. "Oh god..." She quickly put her head down, shaking it. "I'm freaking myself out..."

Kei blushed slightly, "Delete that picture!" She said quickly, looking to Annabella before pausing and glancing over to Lucille. ".....I think she's the one who's gonna die.." She said quietly, frowning a bit as she hugged Shouichi back.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 am

Mia quickly hugged her older cousin and stroked the clean part of her hair lightly. "Don't worry Lucy, I would never do that to you...unless I was possessed then I might," she said as she looked up at her cousin and smiled before she tugged her cheek a bit. "Look it's Spanner!" She pointed towards the door though no one was there.

Irie smiled at Kei as he held her up before he sat down on the couch again with her in his lap. "She'll be fine," He said to her and pecked her lips lightly.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm

"Stupid Dino..." Aika muttered as she stepped out of the shower. "...that's the last time I bake a cake for him."
She looked at her blouse to see there were some stains on it. With a sigh she walked to Dino's room and grabbed one of his button down shirts and put it on.
She smiled when she smelled his familiar scent on the clothes.
"Unless he asks me nicely of course." She mumbled with a shake of her head as she sat down on his bed and started combing through her hair.

((totally random post but I couldn't let her stay in the shower forever ^^" ))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Lucille blushed and glanced to the door. "Geez...you just like to pick on me, don't you..?" She said quietly, sighing a bit as she swatted the girl's hand away.

"At least I don't have any cake in my hair~! Cause mine is longer and takes more time to do something with it~." Kei said in a singsong voice, kicking her legs lightly. "Hahahah, I win~!"

The door was kicked open and Dino stood in the doorway, a towel around his waist and a bored expression on his face. He paused for a moment, seeing Aika sitting on his bed. "....Hi?" (Dino's face? ---> ._.)
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 pm

"Oh hi..." Aika replied dryly. "...my shirt was dirty."
She continued brushing her hair... the idea of ignoring him for throwing the cake in his face was suddenly getting a whole lot more troublesome with him standing in front of her wearing nothing more but a towel.
No way... must resist! Gotta stay strong!! She thought as she mentally smacked herself against her head.
That's the trouble about a punishment like that... she was torturing herself too.

((oh the lovely mental images... Dino in a towel <3 ))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Mia laughed lightly before she looked up towards Dino's room and then looked at Lucille. "Neh~You would pick on me when I was 10 so this is payback!" Mia said and laughed at Lucille. "And you can't pick on me about a guy since I'm not dating anyone~" She stuck her tongue out at Lucille before she ran up the stairs and knocked on Dino's door. "Don't forget we have some games to play since Kei gets bored and if Aika's in there I have extra clothes for you in my room. I do believe it's your size!" she said loudly before she ran back down te stairs and then jumped on Annabella's back. "So~ What should we play first?"

[[You perv XD *pictures Hibari in a towel* >w> heheh though I can't complain. ]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Just as Mia said that to Dino, a voice echoed. "I'M BORED." Kei shouted and a crash soon followed. "FRICK. There's a wall there!"

Lucille rolled her eyes, watching the short girl smack into the wall as she ran around the room. "Kei~. I'm gonna be the one to kill you~." She said, grinning. "So you are going to die~!!"

"FRICK."

Dino shrugged, grabbing some clothes out of a few drawers and heading into his closet to change. "We'll be out in a minute Mia." He said, quickly changing and walking back out. "What's that look for..?" He asked, grinning down at Aika as he stood in front of her.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Irie went to Kei and held her protectively as he looked at Lucille. "Please reframe from doing so Lucille," Irie said to her as he calmed Kei down a bit by stroking her hair a bit and rubbed her back.

Mia looked at Lucille before she shook her head at her cousin. "Lucille stop threatening Kei~!" She said to her with a bit of a pout. "Or else I will place you in the house of mirrors for a good five minutes." Mia yelped suddenly when Annabella dropped her so she fell on the couch and she looked up at her younger cousin.

"I wanna play a game!" Annabella shouted before she looked up the stairs. "HURRY UP DINO! SEMPAI WE'RE BORED SO DON'T MAKE ME GO UP THERE AND DRAG YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YA SLOWPOKES!" She then got side tracked by Romario showing a small dragon keychain to calm her down. "Oh~"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 am

"Nah...Ima kill her~." Lucille said, swiping Kei from Shouichi's grip and dropping her to the ground and sitting on the smaller girl. "SAY UNCLE, PUNK." She shouted, grinning as she gave the girl a noogie.

"Nya~!! Stop it! I'm going to die!" Kei replied, squirming as she looked up at the others around the two of them. "Good bye cruel world~."

"HOLD ON A MINUTE, DAMNIT."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 am

Aika grinned as she stood up.
"What? I'm just admiring the view. Besides I'm you're girlfriend, I'm allowed to watch you."
She softly kissed him on the lips.
"Now we better get back downstairs before Mia comes barging in here." She said smiling innocently.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Mia laughed lightly while Irie tried to help Kei out of the vice grip Lucille had on her before Mia took the chance to pounce on the older girl and tried to tickle her a bit. "Lucille quit picking on the cute little people~!" She said as she got off of her and hugged Kei. "Mah, cute cousin!"

[[I was sooooo tempted on making Mia already be up there already and take a picture before dashing out but...I must control myself xD;;]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:49 pm

"You saying I'm not cute?! HUH?!" Lucille shouted, laughing before she tackled Mia and Kei to the ground. "DIE."

"Nonononono! I don't know how to deal with dying!" Kei laughed, struggling a bit before putting a dramatic hand out to Shouichi. "It's goodbye for good, Irie...I'm sorry~."

"Yeah.." Dino smiled, taking her hand and starting to head out. "Maybe you should go put on the clothes that Mia had out for you..?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next