Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

+3
Lucille Da Luca
Dino Cavallone
Mia Cavallone
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Dino grinned and dodged the paint balls, "Now I know where you are, dummy." He said, following after her, sure to avoid the traps while keeping his guard up.
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misadventures of the Cavallone Courtyard~

Post  Mia Cavallone Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Mia sighed as she jumped through one of the hedges and then went through another one so she was far enough from Dino and smiled to herself before she decided to take a short break and then continued to go pursuit Dino.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:08 pm

(( Uhm, where do you want this to go, because posting like this is pointless. >>; ))
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:03 am

[[I'm trying to think >.< I've had a few Ideas but then they go away when I come to type it up.]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 pm

(( Just let me know. Cause Ima leave this topic for a while until you decide~. ))
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:20 am

[[You already know the Idea I have for this tompic and it commences today!]]

Mia smiled lightly as she gazed at the men that had placed everything up in the house before she glanced outside the window while Dino was still searching for her. "Alrighty...I'll call Romario so he can bring him in..." She said to Alexia who nodded before heading to the kicthen with Nina to get the cake as Mia called Romario to let him know to bring Dino inside.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Lucille sat in the corner of the room, Kei attached to her side like a little child (mind you the shorter one is older). She watched as all the decorations were put up, grabbing one of them that was sticking out, waiting for Dino to trip over it. "Idiots...they shouldn't leave something like this out." She muttered, glancing down at the smaller girl.

Kei nodded, "Yeah..even with his men, I bet he's gonna get flustered and trip all over himself~." She said, giggling a bit. "I wanted to bring Irie..so he could meet my real family...but he...wasn't home this morning." She said quietly, narrowing her eyes.

Dino sat down in the maze, scratching the back of his head. "I can't even find my way out." He muttered. Him and Romario had actually been trying to get out, but to no avail.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 pm

"Hmm...He's taking so long, I'll lure him with the paintball gun!" Mia said before she rushed out into the maze to get Dino and Romario. "Dino! Romario! Come back inside! Follow my voice!" She said before she shot the paintball up and then waited for a response from Dino.

"Kei!" Irie's voice came into the living room after one of the men let him in. "Sorry I wasn't home this morning." He held the note she had left him back at him with the address and everything before he went over and pecked the top of her head. "Hello Lucille-san."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Lucille held up a hand, "Just Lucille. Formalities are annoying as hell. So Ima just call you Shou~." She said, grinning up at the older male.

Kei grinned up at him, hugging him tightly. "Now you can meet everyone else~. Mia just left to go get Dino. So...Boo."

Dino and Romario both looked up and then to each other. Each nodded and started walking towards Mia's voice. "The hell Mia?! You went outside of the maze! Ya damn cheater!"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:05 pm

"A-Alright then Lucille," Irie said to her smiling lightly before he looked down at Kei and hugged her gently. "I would love to meet the rest of the family." He smiled brightly down at her as he stroked her hair softly.

"Lucille!" Came Annabella's voice before Lucille was tackled into the couch and a brown haired girl was smiling at the blonde. "You came!"

"I didn't cheat! I put the time out flag up if you didn't notice!" Mia said as she placed her hand on her hip before she gestured him to come inside. "Come! You need a break after chasing me around for a half hour."
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Lucille winced a bit, patting the brunette's head. "Be careful Anna...I'm still a bit sore from the gunshot." She said, smiling a bit. "Of course I'd come...my idiot cousin? Pft, I get to make fun of him more now~. Cause he's olllllld."

"Well...you know Lucille and Mia, right? That one that just tackled Lucille is Annabella. Another cousin. There are so many of us~." Kei said, grinning before glancing over. "And that's Dino!" She said, pointing.

Dino sighed and followed her inside, though he stopped as soon as he walked through the door. His expression was just there. Not surprised, not happy...just there. "....Wtf?"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 am

"Alright Lucy," Annabella said as she got off her cousin and then helped her up quietly with a light smile as she glanced over at Dino. "Happy Birthday Dino!"

Irie nodded at her and then he spotted Dino before bowing lightly. "Happy birthday Cavallone-san!" Irie said to the blonde that had just walked in. He looked at Kei for a moment and held her hand, he felt a bit nervous about being sble to meet her family.

Mia rolled her eyes at her brother before she lightly pushed him in. "Don't stand there birthday boy go in!" Mia said to him before Dino's bodyguards came by. "Happy Birthday Boss!" They shouted in unision and threw confetti around.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:00 am

"Damn, I'm not late am I?!" Aika said as she walked in the house, trying to catch her breath, laughing a bit. "My car decided to break down about half way here... so I just ran the rest of the way."
She walked towards Dino and kissed his lightly.
"Happy birthday, Dino."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Cavallone Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Lucille grinned over at the blonde, giving a thumbs up. "Happy birthday, old man." She said, leaning back on the couch, pausing for a moment as she looked to Shouichi. I should've brought Spanner...

"Happy birthday cousin!!" Kei shouted, waving like an idiot with a huge grin displayed over her features. "Don't look so shocked! You should've known it was coming!"

Dino glanced at Aika, still a bit dumbfounded. "...Thanks...guys." He finally said after a few minutes of silence. A grin stretched across his lips and he leaned against his girlfriend. "You are all complete idiots, you do know that right?" He added, snickering a bit before pausing. "There is cake...right~?"
Dino Cavallone
Dino Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:10 pm

"Of course there's cake... Lucille and I made it as Mia was distracting you." Aika said laughing. "Oh and of course there are presents too."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 pm

"Hmm...Should we do the presents first or the cake?" Mia asked before she glanced at Aika. "If your present is what I think it is wait till later." She smirked at her brother and Aika before she went back to her little debat of what should go first.

Irie looked at Dino before he glanced down at Kei smiling lightly at how much she resembled a child but he loved her. He ruffled her hair lightly before he went to the couch and sat downas he watched the family with a bright smile on his face.

"Neh! Let Dino decide what goes first Mia!" Annabella said a she flailed infront of her cousin who nodded at her before they both glanced at Dino with their green eyes.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Before Dino could say anything, Kei ran up to him and shoved a box in his hands. "HERE. Lemme know what you think~!" She said, smiling brightly as she motioned him to open the box.

Dino blinked for a moment, glancing to Lucille who merely laughed at the smaller girl's actions. "Ah...I guess presents are first." He said, shaking his head and opening the box up to reveal dozens of different types of pasta. He looked up at Kei with a grin. "Really?"

Kei shrugged, "You always complain that there's never enough pasta in the house when I visit...so THERE!"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Aika barely was able to hold back her laughter at Mia's comment.
"That's his second present, I actually also bought him something that can be wrapped up." She said smiling as she handed Dino a small, rectangular present.

((I have no idea what kind of present... you can make something up... please?? ^^"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:46 pm

"Yuppers," Mia said as she waited for Dinoto open Aika's present as she held it in her hand, it was medium size square. "I'll be sure to blast my music...since I as graced with hearing the first time." She blushed a bit at that memory before she busted out laughing.
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am

Dino grinning and opened Aika's present, revealing a small shell necklace (much like the type that surfers wear). Smiling a bit, he took the necklace out and put it around his neck, giving Aika a small kiss on the cheek. "Thanks...I love it." He said quietly, blushing a bit as he scratched the back of his head.

Lucille grinned, "*cough* GET IT ON~!!!"
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 am

Mia smiled lightly as she looked at her brother and then Aika. She gave him the box that was surprising light for it's size before she smiled at him brightly. "Happy birthday Dino," She said to him before she looked down scratching the back of her head.

[[I dunno if you read the art topic me and Paige did. She's giving him the painting of him and Aika holding hands standing side by side while Mia's in a chair in between them, all with soft smiles on their faces. :3]]
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am

Aika glared at Lucille.
"Oh, go find your mechanic!!" She snapped though there was still a smile on her face.
Next she patted Mia on her head.
"Don't worry, Little Mia... if that is what I think it is I'm sure it'll be the best present he'll get today."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Lucille blushed a bit as she glared at Aika. "There's nothing going on with the two of us! So shut up!" She said, flailing her arms and huffing a bit before looking to the box Mia had given Dino.

Dino scratched his cheek for a moment, snickering at the two of them before opening up the box. Upon seeing the contents, a soft smile came to his lips. He looked up at Mia, "Did you draw this..?" He asked, pulling the painting out and looking at it more carefully.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Cavallone Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm

"Yeah...I painted it when I was hanging out with Paige...Do you like it?" Mia said as she looked at him before she looked at Aika smiling lightly at her before looking back at him.

Irie pulled out a Camera and took a few pictures smiling lightly. "Kei?" He said when he didn't see the small girl anywhere and looked around for a moment. "Where'd she go?"
Mia Cavallone
Mia Cavallone

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Dino smiled at his sister, nodding his head a bit. "Yeah, I love it. It's going in the front hall.." He said, pointing to a blank space that hadn't been filled before. "Alright?"

Kei was...sadly...wandering the mansion, trying to see if she remembered all of the rooms and her way around. "Now..this used to be my room when I stayed..." She said, opening a door to show a broom closet. "Uhm...never mind.." She said to herself, accepting the fact that she didn't remember and now was lost.
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next