Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Games and more~♥

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Games and more~♥ - Page 2 Empty Re: Games and more~♥

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Tsuna's eye widened, backing up a bit. "A-Are you going to get him to beat me up..?" He asked, shaking a bit as his eyes were wide.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 am

"Of course not silly, he doesn't even remember his sweet little cousin that he use to hang out with alot," Riku said in a hurt tone as she looked at him. She stood up straight and looked off to th side before she looked back at Tsuna and grabbed his wrist pulling him out of the arcade. "Let's go eat some ice cream."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

"A-Ah..." Obviously Tsuna didn't want to argue against her, she was a girl after all. "O-Okay then...and...I-I'm sorry to hear that.." He said quietly, looking off at the buildings they were passing.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:02 pm

"It's ok...I guess I should be use to it..alot of people forget about me," Riku said quietly as she stopped walking nowhere near the ice cream place as she leaned against the wall and looked at him. "You should be lucky that everyone remembers you."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Tsuna scratched his cheek, blushing slightly out of embarrassment. "Well, they only remember me because of the...yeah. If things weren't back to before Reborn showed up...no one would really remember me." He said, stealing a glance at the red haired girl.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm

"At least they remember you..hell my one family member doesn't remember me," Riku said as she looked at him and crossed her arms before sighing lightly. "He doesn't even probably care that it hurt my feelings...little bastard."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 am

"Uhm...Hibari-San doesn't care about anyone really.." Tsuna said quietly, glancing at her. "He only cares about fighting and getting stronger. Never talks about his family.." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"There are some people...who think that the family aspect is a hold back...so they break it off and try to start off fresh. And Hibari-San...has obviously chosen this path for himself.." He said, the Vongola blood clearly sticking out from this young teen.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 am

"Probably happened after..." Riku said looking down at the ground sadly before she looked over at Tsuna before looking back down. "Oh well...I'm going to keep trying to get him to remember me, to think he use to be sweet yet strong like he is now when we were kids." She let out a sigh before suddenly hugging Tsuna.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:55 am

Tsuna wasn't able to stutter out any words, he merely stood there with wide eyes and looking at the red-head, shocked.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Riku let him go with a faint blush on her cheeks. "Sorry...got a bit too emotional there Tsunayoshi-kun," She said to him as she scratched the back of her head lightly before she sighed lightly and looked off to the side. "Um...how that ice cream?" Her attempt at lifting the awkward silence.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Tsuna simply smiled a bit, "It's alright. And sure! Lets go! And just call me Tsuna, everyone else does. W-Well, except for Gokudera-Kun..he..." He stopped, shaking his head. "A-Ah, anyways. Ice cream! Lets go!" He shouted, pointing to the ice cream shop and taking her wrist.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 pm

"Alright Tsuna-kun," Riku said to him unable to make the 'kun' go away, she looked down at her wrist and her faint blush became slightly darker. 'I think my hormones are acting up,' She thought as they reached the ice cream shop while fixed her head phone around her neck with her free hand. "Gokudera-kun always calls you 'Juudaime' am I correct?"
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Tsuna paused for a moment, sweat dropping at the mention of the hyper active, bomb loving, pyromaniac. "Ah...y-yeah. I've told him to call me Tsuna...but he just won't. Thinks it's disrespectful!"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Riku laughed lightly before she dragged him into the ice cream place. "So then what kind of ice cream do you want? I'm buying," She said to him as she smiled a bit at the young boss before looking at the woan before the counter. "Can I have a strawberry sundae and..." She looked at Tsuna for his answer.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:14 am

"A-Ah...Uhm..." Tsuna took a moment to look at the menu, trying to process the information (seriously, it's just flavors. -.-;) and figure out what he wanted. "I guess I'll just take a vanilla cone..." He said to both Riku and the woman behind the counter.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Riku nodded as did the woman behind the counter. After a couple minutes they both had their ice cream and Riku went to sit down by the window. "You know...this is nice for a change...to actually talk to someone who's not ordering me around like a rag doll," Riku said as she looked at Tsuna.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Tsuna followed the girl over, studying his ice cream for a moment. "Then..you should think about getting out of the hitman business. That way no one can tell you what to do anymore...especially if it's something you'd really rather not do." He said, smiling a bit at her.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:17 pm

"Tsuna-kun I'm not going to lie, I like my job but I also don't at times. This has kept me on my feet ever since...Mom vanished," Riku said as he looked at him before she sighed lightly and pulled out a little picture of her and a very young Hibari, though he was holding a headgehog while she had a dinosaur plushie, two women were in the background, both resembling Hibari except more feminine. "I've been hoping to quit this but I always change my mind since travelling around has helped me find clues about Mom. Oh! Look at how cute Hibari looked when he smiled!" She placed the picture infront of Tsuna for him to see.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Tsuna stifled a laugh, looking at the smaller Hibari. "He doesn't look so stoic as he usually does now a days.." He said, shaking his head with a small smile on his lips. "But, if the job makes you sad...then you shouldn't keep it. Find something else that stimulates you! Something to make up for the rush you might feel...?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 pm

"But what exactly could I do? I mean...the family I was in basically vanished off the face of the earth and went somewhere and now I'm just a Hitman for Hire now," She said to him quietly before she took the picture backand looked at it with a smile. "Yeah he was a lot sweeter back then and I miss the old him."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 am

"Well...." Tsuna started, scratching the back of his head nervously. "You could always try to find a new family?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

"And what Family would you suggest? Yours? Da Luca? Millefore?" She asked him quietly as she set her red eyes on his honest brown ones. Riku sighed lightly aas she stretched a bit after she had finished her milkshake and looked at Tsuna intently.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Tsuna's eyes widened, "NOT THE MILLEFIORE." He shouted subconsciously. "I-If anything...either the Da Luca's..." He felt so weird speaking of the mafia and the different families, "Or the V...Vongola."
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 pm

Riku flinched when Tsuna suddednly shouted and she shook her head at him. "I don't get along with so many girls," Riku said referring to the Da Lucas before she groaned quietly and rested her head on the table while looking at the picture befoer putting it away again and sighed. "Vongola I could get along since you're in it and you're pretty sweet. I see you becoming a great boss in the future."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

"I-I would rather not think of it like that. I'm not going to be the boss of anything." Tsuna quickly said, shaking his hands in front of him with wide eyes. "I just want to live a normal life.."
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum