Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Games and more~♥

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Games and more~♥ - Page 4 Empty Re: Games and more~♥

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:00 pm

"Th-That's why I'm called No-Good Tsuna...I-I'd rather go to the movies or something." Tsuna said, sweat dropping. "I don't even like dancing..."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 pm

"Come on Tsuna! Dancing is fun! You should stay a bit so you can dance. I'll dance with you even!" Riku said as she smiled at him brightly. "And I don't think you're 'No Good' Tsuna. You give good advice and you have this...warm aura about you that I like." She looked off to the side blushing a bit. 'Where the hell did that come from?' She htought referring to the blush.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Tsuna felt his cheeks heat up a bit more as he looked off, scratching his cheek again. "I-I wouldn't mind that...but just the thought of all of those people watching makes me a bit nervous.."
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:11 pm

"Don't worry! You think they're watching you but they're either watching the people infront of you or behind you," Riku said to him as the club came into sight and she smiled lightly making sure the blush was gone.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 pm

"W-Well, I wouldn't be able to do it tonight...but we can plan for another time when you're not working, kay?" Tsuna said, sighing in defeat and looking at the club that was now in view.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:14 am

"Then it's a date! We'll just have to pick the day Tsuna-kun!" Riku said smiling at him before she looked off towards the dance club and grabbed his wrist before she pulled him towards the club. "Let me at least show you inside, it's not open just yet so it'll be only me and the four other workers!"

[[All the other workers are guys xD]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 am

"A-Ah...a-alright I guess." Tsuna said, hesitating for a moment before following her inside and looking around. "It looks different than what I imagined.."
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:19 am

"Yup! Me and my friends designed the interior! It was pretty fun putting it all together, it's a lot better when the music's playing and the flashing lights. Don't worry the lights don' blind people," Riku said as she looked at him and smiled before she waved at a blonde man that came out from the back room.

"Friend of yours Riku?" He asked looking at Tsuna for a moment. "Yeah Tatsu," Riku said and the blonde man smiled and nodded at Tsuna. "Any friend of Riku's is welcomed here any time!" He said before he started to put the soft drinks into the freezer before he looked at Tsuna. "What one? It's on the house."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:26 am

"U-Uhm, just a coke please. And thank you very much.." He replied quietly, taking the drink as it was offered to him and looking around again. Huh...Wonder what it does look like when the lights are off... Tsuna thought to himself, opening the can and taking a sip. "How long have you worked here..?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 am

"This place has been here about two weeks so, I've worked here for a week!" Riku said as she looked at him and smiled brightly. "The pay's good, I work as the bartender on the non-alcoholic side, Dj and waitress, most of the time DJ." She smiled at him brightly as Tatsu tossed her a bottle of pepsi. "If you stay...another ten minutes you can see the place better," She offered as she sat at one of the stools.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucille Da Luca Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 am

"W-Wait...like with the lights off and everything? A-And the huge crowd of people..?" Tsuna said nervously, shaking his hands in front of him. "I-I think I can wait for when we come here and you're off.."
Lucille Da Luca
Lucille Da Luca

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 am

Riku pouted at him before she nodded quietly. "OK Tsuna-kun...what day do you wanna come down again?" She asked him quietly while she leaned her elbow against the smooth surface of the bar. "You don't have to be so shy about it either I have tomorrow and the day after that off."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 am

"We...can do it (LULZ) the day after tomorrow...because Reborn wants me to study with Yamamoto and Gokudera-Kun tomorrow.." Tsuna said, tilting his head a bit. "Is that alright?"
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:21 pm

"Oh~ You know if you ever need help with book reports I can help ya!" Riku offered as she started to walk towards the door with him. "I think you might wanna go home..since the club's about to open and I can already see a line of people through the window."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuna-Fish Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 pm

"Ah, alright...I guess I'll see you around." Tsuna said, grinning and scratching the back of his neck. "See you later then, Riku-Chan.." He said, heading out the front door and waving back at her.
Tsuna-Fish
Tsuna-Fish

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yup! See ya Tsuna-kun!" Riku shouted after him as she waved before she turned to the crowd of people waiting in line and at Tatsu who was getting ready to open the doors for them. "Head on up towards the dj set and turn the music off so the magic can begin~!" Tatsu said while smiling brightly and Riku nodded before heading over to her station.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum