Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Empty From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Post  Aika Kobayashi Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:58 pm

When Aika had received a phone call about a new hit she had doubted about accepting it. But after learning the name of the one that needed to die the doubt disappeared immediately.
She still didn't believe in vampires (or any other mythical creatures for that matter) and found it hard to believe she somehow had to find a way to kill a supposedly bloodsucker. Aika really didn't care about such a trivial fact... he was going to die simply for hurting her friends and endangering those she loved.

((*shrugs* I figured Makai disappeared too soon ^^"))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Empty Re: From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 am

There was just one word that would fit Aika's current mood: Frustrated.
She had searched high and low all through Namimori but so far she hadn't found this Makai Kasai guy. After asking around she had learned that the guy was still spotted in town every now and then.
"People don't just disappear into thin air." She said as she was standing on a roof building looking out on the city she could call home. "Bastard's gotta be somewhere..."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! Empty Re: From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:31 am

It had been a week at most since Makai was in Namimori. He was walking the streets. He had changed his entire appearance. He had dyed his hair pitch black and it had grown it out long. He now held it up in a spiked ponytail at the back. He had placed contacts in his eyes making them light blue instead of red.

He had placed caps over his fangs making them look like regular teeth and decreased their size. He now wore a long white battle robe that split around his lower half like Fon’s. He wore white silk dragon pants underneath with white long socks and white slippers.

His face held a gentle expression and soft smile. He was missing his scythe as well. He carried six swords. Two were 7 foot long Tengoku blades that are crossed between a claymore and a Katana. The top halves double edged yet still curved like a katana on his back. Two light blue Odachi on his left hip and two light blue Muramasa on his right hip.

he yawned loudly. He hadn't even had a drink of blood. He had stopped the moment after he sent that last text. He was walking around with a smile. He tsked in annoyance. He couldn't believe he decided to have a change of heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 am

Aika was still looking over the town when her eye caught a peculiar person. Not as much in looks however in a calm town as Namimori it wasn't all that usual for a man to carry a sword around, let alone more then one.
Just to be sure Aika decided to stop in her search of Makai to follow this man... to see where he was heading to.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 am

The man was walking the streets whistling a mary tune. His eyes turned to the side. A child had ran across the streets to grab his ball. A car was zooming by without a care. it was headed straight towards the boy. The man sprinted forward. he dashed across the streets grabbing both the child and his ball. he skidded across the tar and landed on the other side. As he did the car flew past. The man smiled at the boy, "Now now child you really shouldn't run out into the streets." he smiled and handed the boy his ball. THe child nodded and ran off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 am

Aika smiled as she watched the man's actions. Even though the man in front of her seemed like a perfect example of a good guy there was just something that told her there was something strange about him
Impressive movements.[i] She thought as she took out her palmtop to read through her information once more. [i]Though maybe a bit too smoothly?
She kept following him on a safe distance.
"Often disappeared without a trace in the past... skilled in taking on completely new personalities and appearances." She read out loud with a smile. "Well, why am I not surprised?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 am

The man stopped in his tracks. His eyes scanned the nearby mirrors checking everything. A smirk crossed his features as he saw Aika following him. he continued to walk ignoring her. The man placed his hands in his pockets. The moment he turned the corner he vanished from sight. He appeared on a roof top three buildings down. He stared at Aika and tsked in annoyance.

(OOC: And i'm off night.I'll post in morning)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 am

When Aika turned the corner and found the street completely abandoned she growled in annoyance, her hand clenched into a fist.
"Coward." She mumbled as she checked her surroundings to see if he was hiding somewhere.
She continued walking, in this area there were a few places that were ideal to use as hiding places.
If the rumors are true I might as well check the dark, secluded spaces first. She thought as she started walking east. Who knows... maybe I'll find his coffin.
She laughed softly.
Tsh.. right... there are no such things as vampires.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 pm

The man stepped into the shadows. He had used an illusion to cloak his body. He had made himself invisible. Only a few would be able to spot him. He followed her from the shadows wondering what she was doing. The so called vampire tsked in annoyance. His 'light blue' eyes narrowed watching her every move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Aika froze when she felt a presence behind her.
"Hiding in the darkness, like the monster you are?" She taunted.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 pm

The man walked out of the shadows. White rose petals erupted from his body. His illusion vanished. His blue eyes stared at her. He yawned loudly. The sun was shining down on him. He raised a hand to his mouth and yawned. He didn't have any fangs at all, "Yes well you were the one following me earlier.So my question to you is what do you want?" he gave a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 pm

"I want you dead, Makai Kasai." Aika said, smiling innocently.
She pressed her gun against his chest.
"You know what the funny thing is about color contacts... if your own eye color is darker it makes it easier to see you're wearing them."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:58 pm

The man tsked in annoyance. He raised a hand and removed the contacts.His burning red eyes stared at the gun she held. The caps on his teeth dropped off. His fangs began to grow to their normal size. The man tsked again, "Feh and here i was hoping to just simply have break." The man yawned in boredum.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm

"And I had hoped to retire from this annoying business yet there always seems to be one bastard or another working on my nerves. I guess we both didn't get what we wanted." Aika said smiling.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm

THe man shrugged his shoulders. Makai stared at the girls gun. he tsked in annoyance, "Do we really have to do this?" Makai raised a hand to one of his Tengoku swords as a precortion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:16 pm

"I'm sure you're familiar with the business. I'm ordered to kill someone and so I will... unless I get a better offer. However seeing as you hurt my friends and threatened to kill the guy I love, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to give me a better offer." Aika said sweetly.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Makai signed in annoyance. He drew the long blade from its sheath. Its black luster absorbed the suns rays. He raised the blade in front of him, "Fine lets just get this over and done with." Makai crouched in an unknown stance. his blade pointed to the ground. The sharpened edge pointed to the sky. The dull side towards the ground. he stared at the gun at his chest and tsked, "This is going to be tricky."

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Aika smirked.
"On the contrary... I think this is going to be fun. It's been too long I had a real challenge." She said after which she fired the gun.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Makai's body dispersed into petals. he appeared to the side. A scowl on his face. He raised his sword. he swung the blade downwards. A blade of ice shot forward. The ice blade tore through the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Aika simply stepped aside in a graceful manner, almost as if she was dancing.
"You missed." She taunted. "And here I thought it would be an interesting battle."
She fired once, barely missing Makai as the bullet flew past him, leaving a hole in his coat. A second bullet followed, aimed for the hand that was holding the sword.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Makai raised his blade. He slashed downwards. His blade cut the bullet in half. he stared with a blank expression. One second he was at a distance. Next he was right in front of her. He brought his blade down upon her. He had turned his blade so he would hit her with the blunt side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 am

Before the sword hit her she caught it in between her hands.
"Know that guns aren't my only specialty." She said with a wink after which she slightly pushed him away, followed by a kick in his stomach that made the space between them even larger. "Nice toy you've got, by the way, I haven't met a person before who could split my bullets in half."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:17 pm

A green glow encased the area. Makai closed his eyes. He drew his second blade. He opened his eyes. He dashed forward breaking the distance. His ducked and aimed the handles of his swords at her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Aika spun to the side, managing to block one of the swords though the other one hit her in the side. She gasped lightly but as she ended up next to Makai she elbowed him in his side/lower back, hitting his kidney.
Next she took out her gun pressing it against his head.
"Care to surrender?" She asked sweetly. "It would make my job so much easier."

((This is actually the first time I write a fighting scene... hope I'm doing a good job ^^" ...it's moments like this when I notice that my English isn't as good as I hoped it is. I've got a good story line in Dutch in my head but translating can be somewhat troublesome xD ))
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Makai grinned. His body dispersed into white roses. Roses spiralled around her. Ten Makai's appeared around her. Each holding their two Tengoku blades. Two Makai's charged forward. The first slid across the ground. He slid in front of her. His legs sweeped her feet from beneath her. The second's sword came down. The blunt side aimed for her gun hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next