Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Empty Re: From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 pm

As soon as her body hit the ground she rolled to the side after which she jumped back on her feet, a smile on her face.
"Ten against one... not very fair. But they're nothing but illusions." She mumbled as she blocked an attack from a third Makai. "All I have to do is find the real you."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!! - Page 2 Empty Re: From Hitman to Vampire Hunter. What the...?!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:56 pm

All ten Makai's laughed, "Nothing but illusions huh." One of the clones appeared in front of her. His fist connected with her stomach.The earth shook and cracked with the punch, "Does that seem real enough to you? Like we said ages ago we can create real illusions." The Ten Makai's laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm

It felt as for a moment all air escaped from her as she was punched in her stomach.
"Fuck!" She whispered as she fell to her knees. "Didn't see that one coming."
She slowly got on her feet, a glare on her face.
"Time to get serious."
The next moment she held one gun in each hand. She spun around and as she fired she managed to hit half of the Makai's.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:24 pm

The bullets fazed right through the clones. They all laughed, "Remember were still illusions." All ten Makai's vanished from sight fading away. The Real Makai appeared behind Aika. His blades cut through her guns cutting them in half.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Aika smiled.
"My bad... can't say I have much experience with illusions." She said, still surprisingly calm, looking at him over her shoulder. "Now what? You're going to kill me for being selfish and wanting you dead for hurting those I care about?"
She laughed lightly.
"Can't let that happen." She said as she grabbed a small dagger which she kept hidden under her clothes.
She spun around, standing face to face with Makai, pressing the small blade against his neck.
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Makai had already blocked the dagger with one of his swords. He tsked at her. He raised his knee. His knee connected with her stomach. He pivoted. He leaned ihs neck back. His leg came up and kicked her into the ground. He sheathed his blades. The man vanished into petals. He left the area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Aika remained lying on the ground, trying to catch her breath. For some reason the smile on her face refused to disappear.
"I'm officially impressed." She said, not sure if he could still hear her or not. "Hey Bloodsucker, if you can still hear me... you're officially the first who managed to beat me without poisoning me first. Hope you're proud of beating a girl!"
She sat up, wincing in pain.
"Damn, I think I cracked a rib."
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Makai sighed. he appeared on the other side of town. he had sheathed his blades. He lened against a wall. His fingers ran through her hair. The Man tsked in great annoyance. He looked about. He jumped onto a roof and ran.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2