Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Off to the aquarium! Kora! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Off to the aquarium! Kora!

Go down

Off to the aquarium! Kora! Empty Off to the aquarium! Kora!

Post  Colonello Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Colonello sighed as he looked around the station for a moment while he waited for Sile to come. It had been a while since he and Sile had been together, Colonello simply wanted to have fun with her out of town for a while. He smiled lightly as he thought of the pale haired woman.

[[THE DATE FOR SILE AND COLONELLO~ xD]]
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Off to the aquarium! Kora! Empty Re: Off to the aquarium! Kora!

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Sile slid to a halt in front of the Aquarium entrance. She bent over, hands on knees, attempting to catch her breath. "Sorry I woke up late and then I couldn't find my clothes and the blow dry shocked me and..." She stopped talking as she lifted her eyes to see the amused look on her boyfriend's face. She wasn't sure if it was because she was apologizing again or because she looked like a kitten caught in a blow dryer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Colonello smirked down at her before he helped her stand up straight. "Well for the least I know you're eager for the date Sile," Colonello said to her, pecking her lips softly before he gripped her hand gently and started to pull her inside the place. "So you pick what you wanna see first."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Sile's eyes widened as she looked around the vast arrays of glass and sea creatures. She was a like a little kid. "I wanna see the Walruses!" She cried dragging the stunned man behind her as she raced off towards their exhibit. She came to a halt before the glass and grinned widely at the lazy fat creatures. "I want one!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Colonello chuckled lightly as he looked at her before he shook his head and placed a hand on her head. "Sorry Sile...but I can't afford that," He said to her quietly as he looked down at her with a light smile before he pecked her cheek. "Look at the seals." he pointed at the glass across from the Walrus where the seals could be seen swimming about.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Sile crossed her arms and let her lips protrude into a pout. "I didn't mean for you to buy one, I just like them a lot!" She shifted her gaze over to the seals and a small smile spread . "They are so cute!" Was this really a grown woman standing here or had some preschooler taken over?

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 pm

While Sile was being the little kid she was at heart Colonello had gone off somewhere only to come back with a small plushie of a walrus and penguin before he appeared behind his lover. "You love them don't you?" He asked her quietly before he pulled her into a hug with both plushies infront of her for her to see them.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Sile blushed a let out a small yelp as she felt herself being pulled into Colonello's chest. Her heart beat raced and her skin tingled with excitement. If he caused her body to react like this every single time she was going to have a heart attack. Her eyes looked to the plushies in his hands and tears ran down her cheeks. Damn that guy could make anyone fall in lobe with him. She nodded her head yes and placed a soft kiss against his forearm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 am

Colonello looked down at her before he leaned slightly and turned her head so she was facing him a bit before he kissed her tears away. "Come on now, kora," Colonello said as he kept his arms around her and looked at the penguins. "No more crying, I don't like seeing you like that." He nuzzled the back of her neck softly before he placed the walrus plushie in her hands with a soft smile on his face.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:30 am

Sile nodded her head and flashed him a soft smile. She squeezed the plushie to her chest and placed a kiss on top of it's head. "Can we go see the sharks?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

"Sure, kora I was about to suggest we see them," Colonello said as he led her by the waist towards where the tanks where the Sharks were. "I think they have three different kinds of sharks here maybe more." He pecked her cheek lightly.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 pm

"Though probably not as cool as Squalo's box weapon shark." She whispered to herself. What? Just because she wasn't doing anything in the family didn't mean she wasn't well informed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Colonello chuckled at her before he looked at the tank that had the sharks swimming around before he made at a face at one of them that came up to the glass. "They're not that big as I expected," He said as he crossed his arms and then looked at Sile with a smirk.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm

She quirked a fine white brow. "Maybe but they could still kill you, I don't care how great you think you are lovie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

"I can shot it in the face and it won't move and kill me," Colonello said as he hugged her from behind and rested his head ontop of hers as he watched the tiger sharks swim around. "So what do you wanna see next after these? Kora."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

"Um the beluga whales! I think they are so beautiful!" Her smile was wide and she could see their reflection in the glass of the shark enclosure. They looked like the spitting image of a young couple and it only made her heart beat faster and her smile to widen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Colonello nodded at her before he started to lead her towards where the whales were and he smiled lightly before he bought another two plushies while Sile wasn't looking and held them out to her. "Here ya go. I'll hold them though if it's too much for you tow carry," He said as he showed her the small shark plushie and beluga whale plushie.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm

"You keep this up and I won't have anywhere to put these. My room at the headquarters maybe big but there is not storage or shelves."

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm

"Stick em all in a drawer or place them on your bed Sile, Kora," Colonello said as he led her towards where the whales where and he smiled looking up at it and ruffled his girlfriend's hair lightly. "Hmm...I should bring Leiko here sometime."
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 pm

"We could bring both her and Ryohei here as a group you know so it's not too weird for everyone." Her gaze traveled to the side and she spied a group of toddlers sticking their faces to the glass in front of them, eyes wide as the beluga whales swam by. "So cute."

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonello Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 am

"True we could bring them both along...though we'll have to make sure they don't get 'lost' in anyway," Colonello said before he chuckled lightly and then looked at Sile. He followed her gaze before one his rare soft smiles appeared and he grabbed Sile's hand. "One day maybe," He whispered to her quietly when he pulled her close so her back was agains his strong chest.
Colonello
Colonello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down