Mafia For A Day~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:11 am by Aika Kobayashi

» Bored~ Ah, I'll make Fran swim with me! ^^
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm by Fran

» Sleeping in class... zzz zzz
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 pm by Yamamoto Takeshi

» Alone in the forest
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm by Charlotte Rowen

» Aika, My Trust In You Is High; I Need Your Help
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm by Aika Kobayashi

» Depressed and Lonely
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am by Kisa Izuru

» I feel bad
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm by Paige DelMarco

» Puppies Galore!
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm by Alaude

» Lussy-chan, do your boyfriend a favor~♥
Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:30 am by Aika Kobayashi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 179 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C:

4 posters

Go down

Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Empty Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C:

Post  Leiko Toushi Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Leiko quietly made her way onto the Namimori Middle grounds, a small grin on her lips. "Hope I don't end up getting caught...cause I might be forced to attend school. Haven't been to school since Colonello took me in, kora." She said quietly, peering around a corner and continuing her roaming of the school grounds.

"If that stupid disciplinary idiot tries anything, I'll knock his lights out.."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Empty Re: Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C:

Post  Riku Aitoka Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 pm

"You better not," Riku said from behind the pinkish red haired girl as she walked out from one of windows in the classroom that she usually hung out in whenever no one was around and so Hibari wouldn't find her. 'Damn nonbeliever,' She thought for a moment before she looked at Leiko.

[[If you don't want her there just tell me and I'll delete the post C:]]
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C: Empty Re: Wonder If I Can Get Away With This...Kora. C:

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Leiko glanced back, unfazed at the girls sudden appearance. "Pft...I could hold my own against him...unlike that silly Dino, kora. My Master is the strongest guy EVER." She said, a bit loudly, as she threw her arms out.

". . .Wait, I recognize you from somewhere..."
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:53 pm

"You're Leiko Toushi, one of the girls that came when that vampire freak was after the Vongola Guardians, I was there as well and saved my cousin which is the demon of this school," Riku said to her and smiled lightly. "I'm Riku Aitoka, pleasure to meet you Colonello's student."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Leiko gave a two fingered salute, grinning. "I remember you now...hitman that Lucille hired." She started, leaning against one of the windows. "Don't see why Hibari's being a jerk. . .wait, scratch that. I don't see why he won't acknowledge you. Maybe if I cause a bit of trouble while I swipe Ryo from here, it might bring him out? He wouldn't want one of his students to be skipping school, would he?" She asked, pointing to the classroom that Ryohei was currently 'learning' (aka, thinking about fighting and bears) in.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

"He's taking a nap on the roof right now...until Hibird comes back," Riku said to Leiko as she looked up at the second floor where most of the vongola guardians were located before sighing. "For Hibari now, I just wish he would fuckin' admit that we're related instead of being a damn prick about it saying that all the evidence I have is fake, damn we practically grew up together til six years ago!" She almost shouted not even caring if the carnivorous punk appeared.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Ryohei yawned as the teacher was teaching the class about... something.
He leaned backwards on his chair, balancing on the back two legs.
Another yawn escaped from him as he lazily stared outside.
A crash filled the classroom.
"Sasagawa-san, what are you doing?"
Ryohei crawled back up.
"Sorry, I uhh... gotta go."
"And what is so important that it cannot wait until after class?'
"This class is boring... to the extreme."
The other students laughed and before the teacher could stop him Ryohei ran out of class.
Reason? He was pretty sure he saw a very familiar red-head outside.

Once outside...
"LEIKO!!" He shouted. "You shouldn't be here... TO THE EXTREME!!"
He grinned at her.
"Not that I mind."
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 pm

"Oh my Boxer man is here," Riku said as she turned around and looked at Ryohei, her eyes narrowed almost immediately. "Leiko-san your...prince of the bears has arrived. Please don't get caught I don't need King of Ice to come at me and blame me for you to be skipping like he did with some other students I didn't even know the other day....you were there when that happened I think but watching from your class..."
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Leiko grinned, holding up a hand. "Yo. And...Riku? Yeah...I'll be as loud as I can be, kora. I want to see little Kyou-Chan get mad~!" She said, a bit too cheerfully as she placed her hands behind her head and shifted her weight to one foot. "Hm..what will bring him out? Maybe if I swipe some of that idiot's dynamite..?" She muttered to herself, thinking a bit.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:47 am

"I'm serious don't make him mad, I think he dislikes me enough that I'd call it hate already...I don't need anymore trouble with him," Riku said to Leiko nervously as she looked around, she spotted Hibird flying towards where Hibari was sleeping before she called him over. "I don't need you waking him up just yet Hibird..." She placed the small bird on her shoulder and sighed a bit in relief.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryohei Sasagawa Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:47 am

"I know a way..." Ryohei said grinning.
He took a deep breath.
"I'M SKIPPING CLASS AND AM NOW CROWDING WITH OTHER PEOPLE ON THE SCHOOLGROUNDS!!!" He shouted loudly.
He turned to the two girls.
"That must do the trick... to the extreme!! Now he won't hate you, right?"
Ryohei Sasagawa
Ryohei Sasagawa

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:59 am

Riku slammed her head against the wall at his stupidity repeatedly. "You. Dumb. Ass," She said each word and hit herself with the wall. She stopped and looked at Hibird who was chirping and calling Hibari's name making Riku groan. "He'll hate me more..." Then the bell rang for first break.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Leiko Toushi Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Leiko laughed, smacking Ryohei on the back. "Nice! That should get him out here. And..." She paused, inhaling for a moment. "KYOU-CHAN~!! I'M GOING TO START A RIOT ON CAMPUS~!!" She shouted, smirking when the skylark himself appeared in front of the three of them.

"What the hell are you doing, herbivores?" Hibari said, gritting his teeth and glaring at the 'idiots'.
Leiko Toushi
Leiko Toushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Aitoka Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:59 pm

"I feel like crying..." Riku deadpanned, her face showed that she was far from crying as she looked at Hibari with her red eyes before sighing lightly and se stood up. "Not my fault, It's her's that he walked out of his class not mine dso don't pin it on me you sadistic punk." Mentally she was pulling at her hair and thinkig of ways of getting the two trouble makers back.
Riku Aitoka
Riku Aitoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Aika Kobayashi Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm

((still lazy and about to go to bed >>))

"HIBARI, YOU CAME!!!" Ryohei called grinning, as loud as ever.
He turned to Leiko.
"Now what?"
Aika Kobayashi
Aika Kobayashi

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/BloomingSakuraBlossoms/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down